"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

I need some comebacks

wonderboy040587

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2004
Messages
30
Reaction score
0
Location
canada
ok i moved to a small town in canada around 2 years ago from turkey.

well it was really hard making friends, i don't even think that i still have real friends, cuz i don't.

well anyways usually when guys friends get together and i'm with them, i'm usually made fun of, they call me turkey or make stupid jokes about me coming on boat or sending me back on a boat. and i don't have a comeback or just laugh at it.

and my accent, it's not really bad, or like pakistani funny accent, but i still got some and sometimes they laugh at it and i don't know what to do...

i really wanna stop this and actually just be like one of them in the group. and also is there anyt guides to being 'cool' or u know popular cuz i really need to read one, i have read stuff about dating and i think i have enough, now i just need to have more friends.

i don't know if i posted this in the right category, i have been reading alot of posts around here, but this is my first time actually posting one) any help or suggestions will be appericiated.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 3, 2004
Messages
688
Reaction score
0
call me turkey or make stupid jokes about me coming on boat or sending me back on a boat

'Turkey, is that the best you can do? I know you have trouble forming sentences but come on man.'

'Sure, I'll leave, as soon as your sister (or mother, feel it out) comes over and picks up her $hit from my house.'


i really wanna stop this and actually just be like one of them in the group. and also is there anyt guides to being 'cool' or u know popular

That's your problem right there, wanting to be like them. Be your own man and make your own group. What makes 'them' so special?
 

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2004
Messages
524
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Do a search on 'popularity'. You'll get tons of results.
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
I would say to grab a steel chair and beat the absolute sh*t out of them, but since I can't legally...I have no advice. :D ;)
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Wonderbread166

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 8, 2004
Messages
235
Reaction score
1
Location
NY
I got some advice for ya, get a new username;)
 

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2003
Messages
763
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
and my accent, it's not really bad, or like pakistani funny accent, but i still got some and sometimes they laugh at it and i don't know what to do...
You want some real advice huh....? Ok I can give you some I think....

1. Stop whining like a d*mn baby...thats what I had to do. See I have a speech impediment, so I get laughed at sometimes. I use to care untill one day I said the H*ll with this.

1a. I mean really....wtf? You want to be friends with someone that makes fun of you? ( I don't know how far the teasing goes) If their just playing then don't worry about it. If their serious, tell em' to f*ck off.

i really wanna stop this and actually just be like one of them in the group.
2. Refer to what biker said about that.



and also is there anyt guides to being 'cool' or u know popular cuz i really need to read one
3. No you need some self-esteem. Coolness isn't just ONE thing. There's a lot of d*mn things that are cool. Don't change who you are to be cool for someone else. I had the same problem I told myself I didn't know what was cool. Just set down and think about what you like, I'm sure there has to be atleast one person around your area that likes the same stuff you do.

i have read stuff about dating and i think i have enough, now i just need to have more friends.
4. You think dating is easier than making friends? In a way dating is easier than making friends because a friend or friendship takes a lot of time. Trust me though if you have low self- esteem dating isnt going to be any easier because women can sense if your confident or not.


If you took this a lil harsh then....I don't applogize :) Just trying to give you some feed back and "suggestions."

Keep your d*mn head up! :cool:
 

TheMinistered

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 16, 2003
Messages
114
Reaction score
0
Every time they make fun of you joke about how 'you're gonna letthe beast out if you don't stop' then after they do it a few more times find the whimpiest one and just beat the **** out of him :p

You could also make fun of them, call them canadian pig dogs, make fun of their canadian decent, I mean there is tons of cracks you can make on canadians, just google them :)

You could also just be a str8 turkish pimp, and mack on all the ladies and just say **** you guys... eventually when they see how pimp you are they will all bow down in your awe :p
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Even my arch enemy TheMinistered made a serious reply!

Original poster: Change names.
2)I wish my worst worries were your current worries.
 

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2004
Messages
669
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Virginia
JBizzles got it down.
Go ahead the post in the bible about popularity man.
Making real friends is a lot harder than dating. But its got twice as many benefits in my opinion.

Suggestion: If they make fun of you for your accent, laugh at their canuck accents.

And being cool isn't something you can just make happen. You don't change yourself to eb cool. Youa re yourtself, adn that makes you cool.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top