Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I need REAL KISSING ADVICE. Not "just do what feels right"

iCatch

Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont want "oh kiss her neck nibble on her ear" and all that crap. i mean the actual KISS. will my gf think it's just repetitive if i just keep moving my tongue around or suck on her lower lip? what else is there to do? what do girls consider a good kiss? i need some advice on the actual kiss, not where to kiss her.

example

what do i do with my tongue. dont say oh just do what feels natural. give me examples of EXACTLY what to do. i dont want just do wut feels natural or oh just let it happen

i need to know what girls like. i dont like kissing my gf sometimes because im afraid im a bad kisser.

HOW do i move my tongue around? in circles? in and out? WHAT?

how much is too much when it comes to sucking on her lower lip. 10 seconds? 15 seconds? dont give me any crap tips. i want actual examples of wut to do

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First off you need to stop thinking about HOW to kiss. Kissing is a way of expressing an emotion you have. If you care for her alot channel that emotion into the kiss and your lips will convey the message. If you think about how you kiss you're a bad kisser right there.

Try having a few glasses of whine. Put on some soothing music and start caress each other. Try to push away what you're thinking and keep your emotions in the present. When you got your emotions in the focus, kiss her. Try to channel what you feel into the kiss and it'll be a good kiss.

The Sperminator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been told I'm a good kisser and this is what I do. I start off slow then speed it up then go slow again. I kiss upper lip then the lower, I then start french kissing. I like to lick their lips. Sometimes I even lick their neck. I didn't do this but a girl once sucked my tongue and I thought that was really hot. Use your hands too I put my hands through their hair on their face and rub their body. Trust me on this use your hands, very important.

iCatch

Don Juan
Reaction score
this is another thing i wanted to know. u brought up kissing the lips and sucking on the tongue and all that. wut i want advice on is HOW to do that. hard? soft? fast? slow? do u move ur tongue in a circle around hers? do u move ur tongue in and out of her mouth? how long do u suck on her lower lip? how long do u keep ur tongue in her mouth? i didnt want general things like well kiss her lip a little then french a little. i want very specific examples. if u feel embarrassed posting it on here then send me a message.

i want really specific advice. like for example, lets use a swimmer since i was watching the olympics. a coach doesnt tell a swimmer "well move ur arms and kick ur legs" no. they dont say that. they get very specific. they tell their swimmers HOW to move their arms. they tell them how fast, they tell them where to put them. they tell them HOW to kick their feet

i dont want "kiss her lips a little then move on and french her a little" i want SPECIFIC SPECIFIC SPECIFIC

after all the things i read that said "kiss her lips then french a little" that doesnt really help. it just gets repetitive.

and Lifeforce, thats exactly the type of advice i DIDNT want. i want to learn how to be a good kisser. if i DIDNT think about it and just DID WHAT FEELS RIGHT then i would basically slobber all over her damn mouth and forget about using my lips id just let my **** think for me and do some really sloppy things. thats NOT a good kiss

Axcell

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Read "The Art of Kissing"
To be honest, I read it, and thought it was a bunch of bull**** and thought that it is just better to, as you say, "do what feels right."

But hey! If you truly feel it is neccessary to read up a step to step guide on what to do, read that.

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You ever stopped to think that kissing isnt all about her pleasure? Its as much about the stuff you get out from it. I read stuff about how to kiss as well but I soon discovered it didn't do much. For you to enjoy it you need to "do what feels right". Trying to find detailed description about something as emotional as kissing will lead you down a bad road.

If you want some guidelines

- Don't try to eat her face
- Don't choke her with your tongue
- Don't be too brutal
- Don't dominate too much

- Use your arms to caress her
- Start light and escalate as she gets hotter

iCatch

Don Juan
Reaction score
ur guidelines just gave me another idea.

what are some basic "moves"?

besides sucking on her lower lip, kissing her neck, and nibbling on her ear

Cassanova_Child

Don Juan
Reaction score
where do you find this "Art of Kissing?"

is it in the DJ BIble?

Axcell

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cassanova_Child said:
where do you find this "Art of Kissing?"

is it in the DJ BIble?
It's by somebody named Hugh Morris. Google it.

PumpingIron13

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah man...I agree if you think about it so much, you will be super stressed when trying to make out with her and it will make you feel uncomfortable and she will sense that and in turn feel uncomfortable. Every guy and girl have their own style and techniques when mackin down and alot of what you learn is from the girl your kissing if your green.

With that aside...For me if this is a public kiss I always do it quickly and sneakily so that its not a public thing, a little flirty joke to get her to look at me a quick eye connect and a peck. Now for putting down the serious work on the bed or in private I still like the gentle technique. Kiss her in little pecks sometimes really short ones lasting a second and other times 4 or 5 super fast ones. Girls always find that cute for some reason...alot of girls hate having their faces bitten off and i do too. If the tounge comes in I like to keep it subtle for the most part. While kissing her too give the upper lip some times and the lower one too so she knows you can do both haha.

Now for the masterful move...I love this one... when your kissing her occasionally fall back just enough so your lips are touching and move your head slowly side to side so that your lips are rubbing hers. Super romantic and girls get into it.

Good Luck and dont forget....Do what feels right