Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

i need it...i want it...but how should i go about getting it?

Badmannaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so i got this firecracker nice hb8 (nice thick butt...long hair...pretty face) and girly girl....she's in one of my political science classes and i'm trying to fxck......I wont sleep until i do...here's the matchup....she seems to have some interest but not high (i've been acting like i dont know her alot of the times) she hit me up today asking me for something in class and it gave me a reason to go over her house and talk to her. I've went out to dinner with her once and got real close and personal with her at the club once but idk about this one...

Im a pretty confident but so is she...she's the type that's one of the prettier girls at every party we go to so you knnow guys are oon her...she never has a problem going out with me and she asked me if i was going out this weekend...i told her to buy me a drink and she was like "ok"...now its crazy b/c i never ask for advice and actually am about to probably go fxck one of my booty-calls tonight but this is some quality beef!!! hehe:rolleyes: i just want to hear how some of you guys would go about getting this chick in the bed...

because i need to...i want to..i have to fxck her soon...or my d!ck will find another owner....

badboyjmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a lot of things wrong with this post and your attitude. Let's review.

I wont sleep until i do
= Heavy one-itis and AFC behaviour, FAIL...

i've been acting like i dont know her alot of the times
That's just rude, especially if you are trying to bang, don't talk to her much that's it, no need to act like an @sshole...

she hit me up today asking me for something in class and it gave me a reason to go over her house and talk to her
Good stuff. Did you escalate ? Did you kiss her ? Did you stay for long ? What did you guys talk about ? More details will be good. But that's good.

I've went out to dinner with her once and got real close and personal with her at the club once but idk about this one...
Got personal ? What does it mean ? At a club too ? That doesn't mean much ...

because i need to...i want to..i have to fxck her soon...or my d!ck will find another owner....
You DON'T NEED to fvck her (since you have a booty-call), your ego and your d!ck... maybe. Also when you write that you will find another owner if things don't work out, it's a contradiction since you say you won't sleep until you get what you want...

My advice: Just go for it, escalate, don't put her on a pedestal and have fun. But understand that if it doesn't work it's going to be awkward because you guys are in the same class

Badmannaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yea i feel you man good advice i was being funny with the whole d!ck comment but there is a little attraction but not alot there....i havent compeltelt given up on it but right now she can wait....i'd rather her come to me....so im working out.... and there is no one-itis .....i've had enough girls to not care...

and yes i am rude...that's why my name is badmannaz but it always seems to work with the woman im persuing...i usually get the girl im really trying for but its proven to be to a big consequence in the end so i try not to do as much with em...just let it flow naturally however i do want it.....lol