"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

I need insight now!

DARKPOWER

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 1, 2002
Messages
57
Reaction score
0
Location
Dallas,Tx. U.S
I have a strong urge to drop all my restraints and charge forward after the life I trully want and think I deserve.

The only problem is once I drop these restraints and become who i was born to be, right of the bat I know that i'll encounter tons of opposition.

I want to live my life on my terms and realize my full potential, yet, not step on peoples egos and feelings.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Skel

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 5, 2003
Messages
1,721
Reaction score
10
DO IT!!!

Who the hell cares about peoples egos and feelings. You do obviously but thats part of life. EIther you walk all over people or they walk all over you, which is it?
 

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
aslong as it does not fvck with your family (That's atleast in my opinion those that should count) you shouldn't give a fvck at all... HAVE FUN, if people have issues with your personality it's not your fault.
 

DARKPOWER

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 1, 2002
Messages
57
Reaction score
0
Location
Dallas,Tx. U.S
my sentiments exactly.......... thanks fellas
 
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
Do as thy willst, as long as ye hurt none!

You chose a powerful name. Your seeking power in your own life without realizing that you already have the key to your own cage.

It's only you who is holding yourself back. This doesn't mean get crazy with some columbine style stupid weak assed shyt.

Just recognize that you are the center of your own universe. You create what happens in your own life.

One more thing...nothing good grows in the darkness. Negative has a way of coming back on you 3 times as bad. Better to step into the light and find power there. Darkness only feeds the ego and creates festering and mold and rot.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Reto

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2003
Messages
836
Reaction score
1
Age
53
This is a good thread that comes up in my life daily.

Why do we live life trying to live up to others expectations?

How many times have (the older guys here) you been asked why aren't you married or have any kids?

Who says I'm suppose to married with children? That's some ones elses expectations of me. What society thinks I should be. That's BS. Do what you want. Live the life you want.

DARKPOWER, live your life dude the way you see fit. (as long as you don't become some serial killer)...
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Dark,

As long as you accept the full consequences of your decisions/actions and you don't beg people for money or ask them to take care of you, if you fail ---- then do what you wish!

I've been my own man for nine years now and I do as I wish with my time - whatever whenever! Adsolutely no restraints - none!!

My father 2 days ago asked me why I'm not married for the 92nd time and I told him, "I don't marry hors!!!"

My mother asked me the same a week ago for the 3,578th time!
I told her, "I don't marry hors" I gave the same response for the last 20 years!!!! No one seems to have a rebuttal!!!

These fools are marrying hors because they want daily sex, little do these fools know that the hors that you marry try to control you through their vagina and the sex stops after marriage for many men. Divorce follows shortly and so do money woes.

Two biggest reasons why men screw up their lives are

1. DRUGS

2. WOMEN (of the hor kind)

Both of these lead to financial woes and emotional and mental ruin.
 

DARKPOWER

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 1, 2002
Messages
57
Reaction score
0
Location
Dallas,Tx. U.S
brilliant........ you guys really don't know how good this feels. Like you said playersupreme I know that I'm holding back, the good thing is that now i'm ready to drop my restraints and recapture my crown . You guys feel free to do the same.


The votes are in...... TIME TO ASCEND!!!!!!!!

P.S This is going to be a change for the better.
 
Top