“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

I need help!

What should I do?

  • Should I stop talking to her till she's available?

    Votes: 5 83.3%
  • Should I hang out with her and hopes that she dumps him for me?

    Votes: 1 16.7%

  • Total voters
    6
  • Poll closed .

hjsknksbm

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 20, 2003
Messages
90
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Tallahassee/Cleveland
met a beautiful girl and we hit it off great. I flirted with her from the start. However she confessed to me that she has a boyfriend and that she can't do anything with me. In the mean time I have been hanging out with her and she now considers me as a friend despite my flirting and showing my interest. What can I do to get back into the game? I try to avoid the "nice guy" role but sometimes I can't help it.
Please respond,
joe
:confused:
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

bugsquish

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
569
Reaction score
13
Age
47
Location
UK
You're dead in the water. Find someone else. Now.
 

DJStudent

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2002
Messages
205
Reaction score
0
A boyfriend doesn't mean ****. Do what you got to do to get her, but don't focus all of your attention on her. Get other girls in your life and things will look good.
 

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2002
Messages
1,606
Reaction score
13
Age
46
Move on. Even if she had a boyfriend and was interested in you she would have said something else other than what she did. Move on. Now. That's my vote.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top