I Need Help

Italia

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wont make a long post, most people don't respond to my post anyways but ill try and hope someone responds and helps...
I really need some help with getting this girl, I know this seems really random and weird but I REALLY need some help/Tips. If you are willingly to help me, please leave a PM and we can discuss my dilemma. Thanks for you're time.
I am never good at making threads, sorry for that but I just found out how stupid I am for not taking a shot with this girl and need some help with this situation.

Cassanova_Child

Don Juan
Reaction score
maybe no one responds to your posts because there's no information here?:rolleyes:

instead of trying to save time, post your problem, and you'll get more results. give me the info here and I'll help.

RFish

Don Juan
Reaction score
Post your problem and we will take a look at it.

It is like advertising for a apartment on sale but refusing to reveal the location, price, nothing else except you have a apartment for sale. If any buyers are interested they may call you to find out more information.

So will people call? Very unlikely.

Italia

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok im sorry guys, I just realised how STUPID I am... OMG...
Well i met this girl at school back in april, and let me tell you SHE IS HOT.
I met her at the cafe in my school. My buddy and I were sitting at the benches and he spotted her lookin at me, he knew her I didnt. He told me that this chick was checking me out so I looked at her, and she quickly looked away. My friend told me that she asked him, ''Who is that hotty?'' Long story short we talked for a bit, and I quickly got her number. We txted throughout the whole day and she txted me b4 the bell rang to go home, asking how am I getting home. I walk home so she asked if i wanted a ride, so of course I said sure. She bought me ice cream, and we talked b4 she dropped me off, b4 i got out I kissed her on the cheek, she smiled. She txted me saying ''Thx'' when i got in my room. We talked for the pass 2 weeks or so and she would always drop by and sit with me at the benches near the end of lunch period, chat alittle. But i think my mistake was I didnt talk enough/ Progress with her. And i hate myself for not doing so... Slowly but surely she stopped comming by and quit txting me, and that was it, THE END. I do not know if she lost interest or EVEN had interest. Maybe she thought of me as just friends... IDK.. IM a DUMB A$$
I really want her now, before I didnt care much( I DO NOT KNOW WHY..) My question is, how do I even begin to pursue her now? My friend told me to call her, but i told him its been 2 months since we talked and it would be awkward if i called and she didnt have my number anymore.. NOW that is what u call awkward... So any help with this weird/sad situation?

pjtheman

Don Juan
Reaction score
prepare for a bit of a rant here my friend

YOU HAVE ONEITIS!!!!! KILL IT!! YOU HAVE BECOME OBSESED WITH THIS GIRL WHEN YOU HAVE CLEARLY BEEN EITHER FRIENDZONED OR DROPPED AND TAKEN OUT OF THE PICTURE COMPLEATLY!! are you with me so far? good i'll put caps off. my point is that you need to move on and find other girls so that you can kill this oneitis before it gets worse. ignore her and get on with life, put yourself in this mind set : i don't need her or any other girl to make me happy, i have other things that can keep me ocupied other than obsesing over the myrid of things that might have happened had i not been such a procrastinating dumba$$ the reason you now care so much is that you think you have no other options, once you wake up, smell the cheep deoderant that pervades highschool and get out there you will find that you can be spinning plates again before you know it and will look back and laugh at the dumba$$ (you said you were not me) that you were and then laugh at obsesing over a girl who at the end of the day is just incredebly lucky to have random gene combinations that happen to make her hot, then you will stop laughing, pick up the phone and call the HB9.9 (i never give perfect scores) girlfriend that you will have cause you have stoped being such a ****ing ***** and thinking about this girl who has friendzoned you and GOT ON WITH YOUR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS: sorry if i sound abusive it just iritates me some times when i see posts from guys who refuse to get that you shouldn't obses over one girl when realy there are about 3 billion out ther about 15-20% you would be willing to date and thats about 300,000,000 (300,000,000,000 if you talk in terms of british bilions). so just get out there, game some women and be happy with improving your self and living life to the full.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^great post, follow it and you'll be just fine.

jeffthechef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
here's the remedy: get more action

so many guys get over their first oneitis...but it comes back because they aren't getting enough action...so they obsess and attach themselves to the first girl that comes along with a smile...

also, i read a ss article a while back..it said to stop calling woman hot/fine/sexy/gorgeous/beautiful/pretty/etc....simply because you put her on a pedastool...so what should you think?..."She interests me"...think of girls as people who can make your life better...not as your life

Attachment leads to suffering...so stop attaching to things

RFish

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep perhaps it is your mistake or perhaps after knowing you she found another hotter guy and decides to contact him which maybe he played his game better than you.

Whichever is the case you should never blame yourself because you are only 17. Everybody somehow, will learn their fair share of lessons either by falling down, or learning through the experience of how other people fall down.

There was attraction at start - yes there was. But you wasn't able to maintain it. The biggest part of the problem is that you are to available to her, and that you wasn't spinning enough plates.

So go out there, meet more people. You may still want to be with her but meet more people and date more. This will give you more experience and let you cure your mindset that she is the hottest and prettiest person in the world.

Solution? Just don't contact her and start spinning. When she sees that you are with a bunch of hotter ones she will come running back at you.

Analyzeit

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
He got oneitis and he knows exactly what he did wrong, i think he may have learnt from you mistake.

Keep getting advice from the website bro