“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

I need help with ****Y&FUNNY or I'm ****ed completely.... PLEASE HELP!

ImSoHorny005

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 27, 2004
Messages
41
Reaction score
0
I have a problem with learning to create the c&f stuff. Let me describe my problem.

Openly, I'm not one of the guys who're naturally funny or ****y, I'm a little boring and shy. If I create some c&f line, it takes so long that it's useless and the quality is weak too.

Examples of some C&F lines are welcome, but what I really need is someone to describe the *method* how to learn acting c&f.

How did YOU learn it?
How long did it take?
Were you ****y before?
Were you funny before?

Please help me get out of this ****ed-up situation or the only thing my **** will ever see will be my right hand. Thanks.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2004
Messages
3,151
Reaction score
16
Age
44
Location
belleville, il
it comes with confidence.

if you believe inurself and what comes out of your mouth. then it will become natural as you open up.

also listen to comedy..any kinds all the time.
 

GaryNas

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 8, 2004
Messages
203
Reaction score
0
Confidence is definitely a big part of c+f. It's also about being quick witted. I would recommend watching Family Guy and then moving up to Ali G. Ali G is great because the guy (Sacha Cohen) just comes up with jokes on the spot. I borrow stuff from him all the time and it usually works great.
 

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2004
Messages
3,151
Reaction score
16
Age
44
Location
belleville, il
quick wit.

I like that...a female recently said i was incredibly witty. I just i always say my first thought.

good or bad.

but mostly good
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Nightspark

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2004
Messages
204
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Sydney, Australia
Yes confidence is one of those things here that you need... without it, you wont be able to spurt the c&f things that tie into the context of the convo...

but yeah jsut go with it... say something, and make sure it's not insulting or anything (neg-hitting is the exception but), but yeah say whatever is on your mind...

usually those types of thoughts are the best... the 1st ones that pop into your mind haha =) ahh good times...

i'll give u an example... (not sure if it's c&f... im too used to whatever i say so i dont see the c&f)

first semester of University was starting and in order for us to be all nicely acquainted we had a Camp that the UNi set up... anyways long story short, while i was talking to some girls and a group of my mates the topic of remembering ppl's names came up... the day before this camp, i asked my dad if i had a memory problem because i have the tendancy to forget ppl's names (the shorttest time was 10 seconds!) he says "if that's the case it means you dont give a sh*t about them"... soo what did i do with that little quote he gave me? I used it during the conversation....

ever since then i was never forgotten by those girls and the others that were listening in as well... They even told me that they tried so hard to remember my name too lol !

Well yeah anyways it does come from a lot of practice... you can try and practice on mIRC or MSN, till you get the swing of things... BUT DONT OVER DO IT over the chats! It's one thing to be c&f over the net than in person or the phone.


-Nightspark
 

Island

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2003
Messages
108
Reaction score
0
Practice, practice, practice.

Start with a few answers to questions you are often asked. It will probably take some time if you're new to this. After that, it's all in the delivery and impromptu. Interact with people who are naturally C&F. You learn a lot from those guys just by observing.
 

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 24, 2004
Messages
538
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Dayton, Ohio

Sanctity

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2004
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Hmmm, I usually do the ****y & funny thing with neghits. Are they two completely different things or is neghits really just a big part of ****y and funny?

Also, sarcasm helps a lot with the C&F routine......
 

Recluce

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2004
Messages
171
Reaction score
0
Age
43
the easiest style of ****y and funny to pick up on is the reversal. say the exact opposite of what you are thinking.

walk into class late? say,"am i early?" or "damn...early again"


another version of c&f is misinterpreting words.

a girl i work with is in school for nursing. she was complaining about having to wake up early the next morning to go to a nursing seminar. so i say,"wow...you don't even look pregnant...how far along are you?"

start thinking like this all the time. even if you dont say them, at least try to think about them. if you come up with some good ones when no ones around, they'll pop into your mind if something similar happens when you're with a girl.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2002
Messages
3,956
Reaction score
16
Location
Land of the Ruins
Not everyone's good at this

****y & funny isn't for everone all the time. I'm on again/off again with it.

If it's happening, run with it, but if it's not, don't force it, or you'll just come across as dorky, which is the exact opposite of what you want to be.'

When I'm not "on" verbally, I just maintain a cool aura, hve fun at what I'm doing, and get a gal talking about herself and listen to her attentively. Often opportunities for a little ****y & funny teasing come up naturally then, anyway.

Practice by letting your inner smartass shine through in day-to-day conversation.
 

MrCode

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2004
Messages
366
Reaction score
3
Location
South Florida
Originally posted by Recluce
the easiest style of ****y and funny to pick up on is the reversal. say the exact opposite of what you are thinking.

walk into class late? say,"am i early?" or "damn...early again"


another version of c&f is misinterpreting words.

a girl i work with is in school for nursing. she was complaining about having to wake up early the next morning to go to a nursing seminar. so i say,"wow...you don't even look pregnant...how far along are you?"

start thinking like this all the time. even if you dont say them, at least try to think about them. if you come up with some good ones when no ones around, they'll pop into your mind if something similar happens when you're with a girl.
That is just comedy right there, there isn't much ****y going on. Though it takes some confidence to say the pregnant thing.

To answer the OP, it is just about developing your confidence and comedic skills. It will take practice to be able to do it on the fly though. It is a learned skill, like any other. So don't worry if you aren't good at it right now.

Also keep in mind, that like any technique, C&F may not work if your mind is not in the right place. If you are actually unconfident and try to be C&F with a chic, she will see through it. You will then blame the C&F and think it doesn't work. You really have to believe you are the sh*t before pulling this stuff off.

By the way, I'm awesome.
 

ImSoHorny005

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 27, 2004
Messages
41
Reaction score
0
Thanks for your help everyone, this site is really worth visiting...

You're probably right, I need more confidence - although I'm relatively good looking and smart, I constantly have the feeling I don't equal to the other people and what is worse, I don't know how to get rid of it. Damn.

Is there any way to get over it without a psychologist or do I need one?
 

Libertine

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 18, 2004
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by ImSoHorny005
I have a problem with learning to create the c&f stuff. Let me describe my problem.

Openly, I'm not one of the guys who're naturally funny or ****y, I'm a little boring and shy. If I create some c&f line, it takes so long that it's useless and the quality is weak too.

Examples of some C&F lines are welcome, but what I really need is someone to describe the *method* how to learn acting c&f.

How did YOU learn it?
How long did it take?
Were you ****y before?
Were you funny before?

Please help me get out of this ****ed-up situation or the only thing my **** will ever see will be my right hand. Thanks.
The C&F ability is already inside you. All you need is a key to let it out.

The key is confidence.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top