Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I need help with my roommate.

Itsatisfies

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, this isn't really a "girl problem" but it kinda is. My roommate, who is female, is really hot, I would say like a 9 or so. She is a pretty cool chick, but she is young, she is 20. My problem isn't with her its with a new guy she is dating. I've known this guy for like 4 years now and he is a total MOOCH. He hasn't rented an apartment since I've known him, he just hangs out at people's houses for a couple of months and then moves. He NEVER has a job, he just kinda MOOCHES off of people for as long as they'll let him. He used to have an IV drug problem, and has been busted by the cops for selling coke, p@t, extasy, etc. The ONLY reason he isn't in jail is because he rolled over on his suppliers. He's on probation now and he is still slinging. He's apparently taken up gambling and I know for a fact that he lost like 300 dollars this weekend alone. I stopped hanging out with the guy because he wasn't starting to get a bad rap and running with the wrong crowd. I didn't want to associate myself with someone that sketchy and get myself in trouble so I quit hanging out wiht him like 2 years ago. Now he's moved back into my life. My problem is I don't want this guy hanging out at the house. Trouble follows him every where he goes. I've told my roommate this but she still dates him. This guy has been at like 2 different houses that were raided by the cops. Yes, my roommate is a dumb b!tch. I don't want him at my house because I don't trust him and I don't want to get raided by the cops. I've told my roommate that this guy is BAD news. She was seeing this other guy that was cool and had a lot going for him. He wasn't an AFC, he was in school, has a good job, was good looking, and had a good personality. I don't know what happened to him she hasn't told me. I just don't understand what she is thinking, she has so much going for her and she hooks up with this scumbag.

I need some advice on how to handle this situation. I've told her I don't want him at the house a whole bunch. I might ask her to move out because I don't want this guy in my house at all, he is really BAD news. I've told her how much trouble he is but she won't take my warning on this guy. I also don't want her to date him because he will use her for everything she has and then leave. She is like my little sister and I feel responsable for her. I also don't want to go to jail because of this guy. I need some MEGA help here, please any advice will do.

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been there . It WILL go just as wrong as you're thinking. You need to handle that sh*t one way or the other.

NatureGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a tough one to answer, because
your "relationship" with your roommate
is not clear (maybe not even to yourself!)
Anyway, I believe your precautions are well founded, especially if there's any chance you lose control of the situation (for example: he won't leave or he stays when you're not there , etc.)
Although you can't really control who
she goes out with, you can tell her your concerns and I would suggest stating
that if he comes to the apartment she
needs to move out. Period.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree - I'd tell her that you don't want him at your place, because of his history. Lay it all down - the reason why you don't want him around. Tell her that whoever she decides to date is her business, but when it start inteferring with your life, it becomes yours to.

Tell her she either stops bringing him over or she has to leave.

You've got to be strong, because it's only going to get worse, not better.

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
so is this 'your' place, i.e. YOUR house/apt/condo or are you both just paying rent? if you're just renting yourself, I'd move out and get a new place.

roomates need to have a certain amount of respect for each other, that is something she doesn't seem to show to you. I've had plenty of roomates that like to 'crap where they eat' as they say, so I live alone.

either kick her out or move. just because she's 20 and a HB 9 doesn't mean jack sh!t - if she doesn't show respect to the other person that LIVES THERE TOO, it ain't worth your time & money to live with that kind of situation.