i need help with coach's daughter

gmangames

Reaction score
theres this girl i like she is a freshmen at my new school that i have been going to for about 6 months and i really like her a lot for her open tomboy personality. she is in my gym class and thats all. but what is tough about trying to talk to this girl is that she is the football coach's daughter.i dont know exactly if she has a boyfriend or not but all i really want to do is just be able to talk to her and become freinds and sorta in her crowd. i was gonna ask her best friend if she has a b/f since she is in my art and gym class but i am afriad that she would tell her that i was asking about her when i have never even talked to her!

i know her aim name but it would also be a bit creepy for me to im her just outta nowhere too.

heres a pic of her she is the one in the black jersey (it was jersey day at school) http://www.alcoaschools.net/ahs/Activities/Studentlife/jerseyday42005.jpg

and heres a pic of me http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b102/gmangames/MyPicturegman002.jpg
and another of me http://myspace-576.vo.llnwd.net/00343/67/58/343728576_m.jpg
so you think i stand a chance?
i usually dress video game orientented because im a game designer and about to start my own club at school

anyways i really need help talking to her i have no idea what to start talking to her about and if i do start something what will i say next to keep he talking to me?

help please please please

golfguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just talk to her and ask her for her aim. It's really that simple.

gmangames

Reaction score

ok can you think of any particular reason id tell her for the reason i want her aim?

itishe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be calm and talk to her a bit. Ask her for her AIM, if she says, "no" say, "do you think I like you or something?"

She will probably not be expecting this and feel stupid and give it to you.

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WOW.

Dude, just go up to her. "Hi, my name is AC/DC.. what's your name?"

She'll tell you her name if she's nice or interested.

Then you say "Yeah, I juss wanted to introduce myself cause I think you're pretty cute and wanted to know who you were."

Don't bring up the fact that it's the football coaches daughter.. she probably thinks that will take guys away from her, she doesn't want to hear about it any more than you do, so don't bring it up. Play it smart.

gmangames

Reaction score
only thing is that i cant ever catch her when she is away from her friends

Flabbergasped?

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Give her the Sonic plushie.

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What grade are you in?

I am a senior, and I can go up to pretty much any freshman or sophmore, and get a good impression with them cuz i am 1)an older guy 2) a senior.

Also, you might want to work on how you smile. Everyone can smile nicely. Work on that and you could be more successful.

Confidence, and don't be afraid to talk to her, let her now you want to get to know her, cuz you don't want to end upo in the friendzone.

gmangames

Reaction score
THE SONIC PLUSHIE IS MINE :woo:

anyways..... yeah those photos are skrewed up but anyways i am a sophmore and she is a freshmen

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just for your info, in case you didn't know, she is in a philidelphia eagles jersey.

Use this to your advantage.

DJ4Real

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just be confident. Walk up to her and start talking. Keep the conversation interesting and brief.

gmangames

Reaction score
im getting a freind on myspace to tell me if she has a b/f or not but anyways what route should i go? friend or flirt road? i mean im not that attractive in person lol i weight like 180 pounds. of coarse it dont ahow beacuse the clothes i wear but heres another pic of me to show you http://myspace-045.vo.llnwd.net/00430/54/06/430446045_l.jpg

http://myspace-218.vo.llnwd.net/00430/81/28/430408218_l.jpg

but anyways i forgot to say im mostly the artistic type i design games, paint, draw, and i am a DJ/MC

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by gmangames
im getting a freind on myspace to tell me if she has a b/f or not but anyways what route should i go? friend or flirt road? i mean im not that attractive in person lol i weight like 180 pounds. of coarse it dont ahow beacuse the clothes i wear but heres another pic of me to show you http://myspace-045.vo.llnwd.net/00430/54/06/430446045_l.jpg

http://myspace-218.vo.llnwd.net/00430/81/28/430408218_l.jpg

but anyways i forgot to say im mostly the artistic type i design games, paint, draw, and i am a DJ/MC
Look breh, comparing your other photos with these photos, you look like a ghetto-rapper wanna-be. How tall are you?

Honestly, she is a freshman, I highly doubt she is in any relationship of any real importance, so unless you see for sure she has a steady, go for it if you want.

gmangames

Reaction score
lol well i dont wear those kind of clothes at school i am usually wearing a hoodie, jacket, or some video game stuff since im about to be the teacher of the game design club

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would understand if you wanted variety in your style, but you are coming across as the dweeb who trys to act like the gangsta, but is really the computer nerd. All you need are some figaro chains and some big bad-a$$ medallions.

Decide who you are and how you want to dress, and stick with it.

And above all, don't wear the same clothes just cuz she said you look good in them.

gmangames

Reaction score
well.... i do dress preppy on occasion but anyways i dont try to act "gangsta" im just a dj nuff said

plus most people like me for my talents at my school i have never been made fun of or anything at this school before. im pretty much cool with everyone

my school really isnt like the others that judge you like a peice of meat. there are no *thugs* or *punks* or *preps* or any of that crap.

gmangames

Reaction score
um....

ok im just thinking this but do you think i should im her? i avent talked to her yet in school but should i nonetheless?

cubed

Don Juan
Reaction score
In my personal opinion, I don't think you should im her until she gives you her aim. If you do, you may come off slightly creepy-ish. Unless you are prince charming on aim, you probably won't be able to remove this initial impression, so I'd definately recommend talking to her in person. That way may be harder, but it won't have the creepy factor. Besides, it's more fun. :)

Of course, if you are popular, well known at school and if she knows who you are, you can ignore what I said above. She would be delighted to speak with you. :cool:

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
not to be harsh, but instead of posting further questions of how to get in tuch with her, just go out and do it! You will never get to know her if you don't tkae the first step and just talk to her. begin with hi or hey, ask how her day is going, what class she has next, and thing of something C & F to say about it.