Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

i need help with a gf of 6 month

anisskynet

Reaction score
hey guys im a new member here and kind a new to this stuff; i really need your wisdom and experience..
im in a relationship with this girl we hit off great the first 4 months but the last 2 months problems start happening she is not exited to meet like she use it her calls and texts are less and less and im the one intimation contact most of the time and she start being rude to me so i put her in her place and toled her that she can **** with everything except respect and im ready to walk away if she don't change her attitude she apologized and was all over me sending me naked pics and calling all the time then the same thing happened aging she is cold and distant when i realize i stopped contact and backed away because according to some articles that what i should do my question is any advice i know i should walk away if she don't show up i do have other girls like a back up but i was wondering what if when she call she act angry and turn it against and act like angry ***** telling i don't call her and i don't care about her what is the best respond and how should i act .
thanks for the help

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my question is any advice i know i should walk away if she don't show up i do have other girls like a back up but i was wondering what if when she call she act angry and turn it against and act like angry ***** telling i don't call her and i don't care about her what is the best respond and how should i act .
thanks for the help
You know you should walk away but you can't. You care too much, it's evident from your post. If she disrespects you again, don't get heated just calmly tell her you don't like the way she's acting and withdraw attention. Be the bigger person. The indifferent, bigger person with other options who doesn't have time for her bullsh*t.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You've become too available. When woman starts to back off you have to give her space, you admitted she started to pull back and you were doing most of the contacting.... if she likes you she'll come back, if she doesn't what the fvck are you going to do with a woman that doesn't want you. Next time you have a GF, and she pulls back mirror her and amplify, start getting more numbers and make dates with other women.

Pulling back is normal testing and behavior with women, but the fact she was rude to you means more is going on. She is either a low quality woman, or there is another guy and she about to branch swing. Nothing really you can do about any of this but just walk away and see if she comes back. You really don't have to worry about other men, if you do things right she'll be back, if she still likes you. Most guys don't know what the fvck they are doing, so you don't have any competition if you are acting like a real man.