"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

i need help stealing this girl

joey37

Banned
Joined
Oct 9, 2003
Messages
243
Reaction score
1
I can post anything I want on here, doesn't mean it's true. What the **** is that supposed to prove? Dumbass
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

trajicdynasty

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 20, 2003
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
CA
Joey 37 the number 37 must be the number of times u have been rejected and" coincidently the number of girls uv asked out" if u just posted yo late comebak and my comment on it u must stay on the forum i dont blame u should be trying to get al the help u can AFC
 

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 13, 2003
Messages
1,298
Reaction score
8
Joe, you're a GWOB, plain and simple.

And what do the posts prove, we'll if you look at the first one it wouldn't have to be explained, dumbass. Its a "guide," that you can't just "make up"... moron. Now piss off and go flame somewhere else.
 

joey37

Banned
Joined
Oct 9, 2003
Messages
243
Reaction score
1
It's 37, obviously you can't even read. Maybe you should finish grammar school before you start dj'ing. Chicks dig guys who can count
 

joey37

Banned
Joined
Oct 9, 2003
Messages
243
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by MVPlaya
Joe, you're a GWOB, plain and simple.

And what do the posts prove, we'll if you look at the first one it wouldn't have to be explained, dumbass. Its a "guide," that you can't just "make up"... moron. Now piss off and go flame somewhere else.
**** you *******. Just because someone disagrees with your bull****, doesn't mean they're flaming. What does a "guide" prove? If you don't like the way I act, brush up on your own manners. You dish it, get ready to take some back. Now I'll wait for your "boyfriend" to chirp in.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

trajicdynasty

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 20, 2003
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
CA
MY BAD IM SORRY I GOT UR afc NAME WRONG JOEY HOW GAY GETTIN ALL SENSITIVE CAUSE I GOT YA NAME WRONG U SURE UR NOT A FEMALE TRYING TO WISE UP TO GUYS MOVES
 

joey37

Banned
Joined
Oct 9, 2003
Messages
243
Reaction score
1
I'm gay because I pointed out the fact that you can't count?
 

joey37

Banned
Joined
Oct 9, 2003
Messages
243
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by trajicdynasty
NO UR GAY CAUSE U WANT TO BE
You're the one who keeps bringing "gay" up. I think you're projecting your fantasies on me. As far as the girl you're trying to steal, I don't think her bf has much to worry about. You couldn't steal a warm cup of piss.
 

trajicdynasty

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 20, 2003
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
CA
UR GAYER THAN I THOUGHT WHO WOULD THINK ABOUT STEALING A CUP OF WARM PISS EXCEPT U U MUST BE THINKING ABOUT R KELLY U SICK BASTARD
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

joey37

Banned
Joined
Oct 9, 2003
Messages
243
Reaction score
1
Since you're illiterate. I'm having trouble deciphering what you're saying. But I just noticed your age and I'm through arguing with a 15 yr old. Go to bed kid.
 

trajicdynasty

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 20, 2003
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
CA
U FAGGOT U DONT EVEN HAVE UR AGE POSTED U MUST HAVE RUN OUT OF THINGS TO SAY YOUNGIN UR PROBABLY 10
 

trajicdynasty

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 20, 2003
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
CA
WELL MOSTLY I JUST LISTEN TO HER TALK AND GATHER AS MUCH INFO AS I CAN SHE ASKED ME TO BEAT UP HER EX WHY WOULD SHE NOT ASK HER BF TO DO THE TASK
 
Top