Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I need help...MY LIFE SUCKS!!!

ABGPlayer

Don Juan
Reaction score
okay my life doesnt suck that much because i know a few girls that like me but arent so good looking and but my ex dared her sister to pinch my ass and she did it... and someone wrote a letter to my mom and the only person who they asked about was me... so i have a few things that make me feel good.

but i have problems. problems like worrying about how i walk, if my voice sounds weak, if people see that i'm acting in a fake persona etc. When i'm trying to have a conversaion with someone we talk for maybe 10 seconds straight and then its silent and sometimes i dont even hear what the person says so i'm always asking " Say What?"... i always have nuthing to say when people are talking... I dont know what i should i do....

When i want to fake something it feels so damn weird!!! cuz i always wonder how dumb i must have looked for even trying to be something different. When i'm in good mood i start to act stupid and then i know i acted dumb. but how can i just relax and be me? and how can i be me if i dont know myself?

another problem is my life is so damn boring!!! Yea i got to the mall and all but it doesnt help.I dont have fun while i;m there. Life i so bland!!!! is it my mindset or what????

HELP ME OUT PLEASE!!!!!!

xanderbaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ABGPlayer
okay my life doesnt suck that much because i know a few girls that like me but arent so good looking and but my ex dared her sister to pinch my ass and she did it... and someone wrote a letter to my mom and the only person who they asked about was me... so i have a few things that make me feel good.
Oh, so your life sucks because you don't have a g/f? Go find one. There are girls,but they're ugly? Go find prettier ones. Dammit, just use your head. That's one petty excuse for saying that your life sucks. You are here on these boards to make your life better, so start applying this knowledge.

but i have problems. problems like worrying about how i walk, if my voice sounds weak, if people see that i'm acting in a fake persona etc. When i'm trying to have a conversaion with someone we talk for maybe 10 seconds straight and then its silent and sometimes i dont even hear what the person says so i'm always asking " Say What?"... i always have nuthing to say when people are talking... I dont know what i should i do....
Start reading books, newspapers, articles on the internet, so you can keep up with current issues and build a vocabulary. In 90% of the cases, people can't keep a convo going because of reasons above.

When i want to fake something it feels so damn weird!!! cuz i always wonder how dumb i must have looked for even trying to be something different. When i'm in good mood i start to act stupid and then i know i acted dumb. but how can i just relax and be me? and how can i be me if i dont know myself?
Only you know the answer to that; reason being we don't know what kind of a person you are within.

another problem is my life is so damn boring!!! Yea i got to the mall and all but it doesnt help.I dont have fun while i;m there.
Dude, get a hobby. I'm serious. Main reason your life is boring is because you have too much time on your hands. And no, going to malls won't help when you have too much time on your hands. Do something meaningful instead.

Life i so bland!!!! is it my mindset or what????
Quite so. You need to change your mindset to a more positive way of thinking. I think there are articles on that in the DJBible, so I recommend you start there. If you wish to contact me personally, mail me @: cmdrdata20@yahoo.com .
Good luck.

Jean Paul

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is only one person in this world who should be able to live with yourself: YOU. Trying to be something you are not is NOT going to give you confidence. The ONLY way one can truly be confident about himself is when one lives by his OWN rules and follows them. NEVER break from your own rules.

JP

USSOCOM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Go get a life!! you dont need a girl to have a life. The only thing a g/f will do is create more problems for you. Once your happy with your life then, and only then will girls notice you.