Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I need help guys. What's happening?

deltabeta

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 24 years old now. I left Sosuave for a few years but I couldn't resist to post because I really need help. I don't know anyone with whom I could share this or who actually gives a flying ****.

A bit about me: 24 years old, graduated STEM last year, hoping to find a job in aviation soon. If all goes well, could be making 100kish by 30 and 200k or more by 45-50.

All looks good on paper. Now what am I doing with my health and social life? I will be honest because I'm tired of lies. I am around 180 lbs 5'7''. Can bench around 155lbs, deadlift 245 lbs and run 5k. Not in the best physical shape but getting better to the point that you can see solid muscle definition and veins.

Social life? **** all. I try to hangout with co-workers. My college friends moved away. Childhood friends live in a different country, same with parents.

Education past college: Heavily into stoicism right now. Read around 50 books during and post college not relating to academic studies.

What's the issue I am facing
: I can't for some reason shake off the feeling that I'm missing out on life. I haven't had sex with a girl in so long. None show interest in me, although at bars they do show interest but I'm too busy having fun. I can't go to bars that often because I'm not a guy who likes to go clubbing and indulge in too much alcohol, due to aviation, I'm trying to stay off as much alcohol as possible. Tinder and bumble are doing **** all, I'm asking for help with my pictures and bio from my friend.

Brutal honesty: I ****ing envy guys who can get laid. I know in my heart of hearts that it's self defeating because no matter what, I would never give up myself to be them. I know a girl, she's 27, ****ed 20+ guys, is engaged now. I compare myself to her social life and relationship. How ****ing stupid is that? That's why I try to calm myself and try to read and meditate. But sometimes, like today, I feel bad. What am I lacking?

I know I need to go out and meet more people. Sometimes it just never happens. I know what to do and I've been trying to be a better person. My career will be great but I've never had a meaningful relationship. I hope it changes soon.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hear if you can make it through the first 10 years or so of commercial flying, then you're ok, but it's those first 10 years or more that are low wage and getting treated terribly with the hours and routes. Private flying for like lawyers and/or doctors or business execs would be a good flying career. About the other stuff, sorry man, but you were born in an upsidedown time period. But for you I believe it's all about getting your career stable and finances under control. Women SEE contentment or "at-easeness." They say, "I want that."

deltabeta

Don Juan
Reaction score
I hear if you can make it through the first 10 years or so of commercial flying, then you're ok, but it's those first 10 years or more that are low wage and getting treated terribly with the hours and routes. Private flying for like lawyers and/or doctors or business execs would be a good flying career. About the other stuff, sorry man, but you were born in an upsidedown time period. But for you I believe it's all about getting your career stable and finances under control. Women SEE contentment or "at-easeness." They say, "I want that."
Thanks for the reply man. Yeah I'm prepared for the rough first 10 years but that's all I always wanted. About the other stuff, I hope it improves :)

deltabeta

Don Juan
Reaction score
You lack confidence. This has nothing to do with women. This has everything to do with you.
That's a good one and i've introspected quite a bit on that. It's not everyday that I feel like this. I don't think it's a lack of confidence in my myself. I wouldn't trade myself for anyone. But I can't figure out why I feel this way sometimes. I'm not envious everyday. However, thinking about your comment it could be that on my down days, I lose confidence in my abilities? Either way, I will keep searching within myself because no one can fix this problem but me.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
A bit about me: 24 years old, graduated STEM last year, hoping to find a job in aviation soon. If all goes well, could be making 100kish by 30 and 200k or more by 45-50.

All looks good on paper.
Doing it wrong cuz. I made $40,000 in the last 2 days and the money is still rolling in.

There is new money to be made everyday.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Doing it wrong cuz. I made $40,000 in the last 2 days and the money is still rolling in.

There is new money to be made everyday.
I could make $100k in a day yet lose $120k the next. True story as I'm sure you're experienced the same.

The only money making sure fire way to earn consistent cash flow is rentals.

Gonna dispute this buddy?

I can talk the whole day about business.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I'm 24 years old now. I left Sosuave for a few years but I couldn't resist to post because I really need help. I don't know anyone with whom I could share this or who actually gives a flying ****.

All looks good on paper. Now what am I doing with my health and social life? I will be honest because I'm tired of lies. I am around 180 lbs 5'7''. Can bench around 155lbs, deadlift 245 lbs and run 5k. Not in the best physical shape but getting better to the point that you can see solid muscle definition and veins.

Social life? **** all. I try to hangout with co-workers. My college friends moved away. Childhood friends live in a different country, same with parents.

Education past college: Heavily into stoicism right now. Read around 50 books during and post college not relating to academic studies.

What's the issue I am facing: I can't for some reason shake off the feeling that I'm missing out on life. I haven't had sex with a girl in so long. None show interest in me, although at bars they do show interest but I'm too busy having fun. I can't go to bars that often because I'm not a guy who likes to go clubbing and indulge in too much alcohol, due to aviation, I'm trying to stay off as much alcohol as possible. Tinder and bumble are doing **** all, I'm asking for help with my pictures and bio from my friend.

Brutal honesty: I ****ing envy guys who can get laid. I know in my heart of hearts that it's self defeating because no matter what, I would never give up myself to be them. I know a girl, she's 27, ****ed 20+ guys, is engaged now. I compare myself to her social life and relationship. How ****ing stupid is that? That's why I try to calm myself and try to read and meditate. But sometimes, like today, I feel bad. What am I lacking?

I know I need to go out and meet more people. Sometimes it just never happens. I know what to do and I've been trying to be a better person. My career will be great but I've never had a meaningful relationship. I hope it changes soon.
1st tell us where do you live, just a general location and the average height of women in ur surroundings.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to lose weight. Try the meat and greens diet. Avoid carbs, avoid sugar, and work out. It's not a cheap way to eat, but it beats eating out. After a week I noticed a drop in the spare tire, not that there was much of one.

You're right about you being the source of fixing the problem. Just because you're done with school, doesn't mean the learning stops. It never does; if you sit back and enjoy the roses, reality will pass you up. Keep improving yourself and do it for yourself, not to impress b!tches.

Get out and meet new people, and one of the best things you can do is find a buddy to do this with you. Someone to keep you accountable

Unrelated, since you're still very young: Don't go into debt for stupid ****!

deltabeta

Don Juan
Reaction score
1st tell us where do you live, just a general location and the average height of women in ur surroundings.
Not so major city in canada, around 5 5ish I'd say.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Not so major city in canada, around 5 5ish I'd say.
Then zoom in on women that's a good 4" shorter and lower.

That's the demographic of women who'd be opened to you.

I've never advocated approaching women in nightspots nor even with OLD apps, too much power is shifted to women at those places and that makes a man mold himself to suit that environment, which when made a habit he will eventually lose himself to a woman's frame.

Go register yourself in some sort of nature club, travelling club or camping club that's always seem to be on Facebook. You'd get to meet plenty of normal girls there vs those those garbage that hangs out on OLD apps and clubs.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
I could make $100k in a day yet lose $120k the next. True story as I'm sure you're experienced the same.

The only money making sure fire way to earn consistent cash flow is rentals.

Gonna dispute this buddy?

I can talk the whole day about business.
Who said anything about losing the next day? We are not talking about gambling. You would have to be an idiot to gamble. It’s like going online to find women or going to prostitutes.

Dividends offer sure fire way to consistent cash flow.

To get rich, just have to know the fomula. Once you know what to do and what attracts money and cash flow, you will be so rich you won’t know what to do with all the money.

It’s similar to picking up girls.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Who said anything about losing the next day? We are not talking about gambling. You would have to be an idiot to gamble. It’s like going online to find women or going to prostitutes.

Dividends offer sure fire way to consistent cash flow.

To get rich, just have to know the fomula. Once you know what to do and what attracts money and cash flow, you will be so rich you won’t know what to do with all the money.

It’s similar to picking up girls.
Because business is one big gamble.

Dividends is not business.

Let's talk business, because the higher the risk the higher the returns.

Come on charm me with ur business acumen. Let's see how good you really are.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you are out, at bars, on the street, etc, are you approaching women and talking to them regardless of whether or not they gave you an indicator of interest? As a man, it is your job to do this. You must lead, and you must not let your ego become damaged if she rejects you.

NEVER compare yourself and your experiences to that of a woman's (as you said you have done.) A woman's reality is so different from a man's. All a woman has to do is wait to be approached, or select from one of many orbiters. I'm an attractive, successful guy, but my journey has been difficult yet rewarding. I compare that to an ex-plate who is now a good platonic friend of mine. She has no self esteem, is maybe a 6, single mom, and has to take care of her disabled father. She had slept with very few guys by 30 years old. After months of convincing her, she finally got on OLD and was instantly flooded with guys. She was able to take her pick. It's just a different reality for women so never compare yourself to them.

My top basic advice on this subject is:
1. You'll never succeed at something you don't put effort into, so commit to INVESTING a minimum of 3 hours per week meeting women.
2. Read books and watch videos on conversation and flirting skills as part of your self development. Commit to X hours per week of this.
3. Approach women and re-frame any rejections as successes in your mind (you succeeded by making the approach - you don't have full control over the specific outcome).

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
My top basic advice on this subject is:
1. You'll never succeed at something you don't put effort into, so commit to INVESTING a minimum of 3 hours per week meeting women.
2. Read books and watch videos on conversation and flirting skills as part of your self development. Commit to X hours per week of this.
3. Approach women and re-frame any rejections as successes in your mind (you succeeded by making the approach - you don't have full control over the specific outcome).
You have an interesting take on the subject matter.

I will expand on one part, no offence intended towards ur post oldmanofthesea.

Of critical importance is No. 3, personally I chalk up each failure as win that brings me much much closer towards getting what I want, be it women or otherwise. Every man here should drill this into his mindset, live and breath it, he'd be almost indomitable. This is a key mindset towards being an all around successful man.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good on you for focusing on your career early. That will pay off.

The older you get, the more difficult having a social life becomes. All your friends get married and pvssy-whipped, and guys are unreliable at best when trying to hang out. I prefer having locations that I hang out in (or scenes) and making temporary friends. They might be around for a few months or even a few years. Very few stick around for the long haul. You're better off working toward being social instead of having a social life.

What's the issue I am facing: I can't for some reason shake off the feeling that I'm missing out on life. I haven't had sex with a girl in so long. None show interest in me, although at bars they do show interest but I'm too busy having fun. I can't go to bars that often because I'm not a guy who likes to go clubbing and indulge in too much alcohol, due to aviation, I'm trying to stay off as much alcohol as possible. Tinder and bumble are doing **** all, I'm asking for help with my pictures and bio from my friend.
Dating gets better in your 30s, but you'll have to work a bit harder to get the skills you need to attract women. You need to sharpen your social skills, your confidence, and your sense of humor. This is the time to do that. You need to put yourself outside your comfort zone and do 5hit that you normally wouldn't do. Go to places where you don't know anybody and force yourself to interact with all people. Approach women you don't know. Make yourself have fun even if nobody else is. Take the situation as if you're only there for your own pleasure. If it's not working out, switch locations. The more you put yourself out there, the easier it becomes and the more likely you'll meet new people and land yourself a date.

In my 20s, I started anticipating going out alone because I never knew what kind of adventures I was in for, and I had some good ones. Not every night is going to be fantastic, but some nights you'll get into some crazy 5hit.

Brutal honesty: I ****ing envy guys who can get laid.
I eventually made the goal to become the guy that other guys envy. I did that, but be warned. It comes with the consequence of some guys hating you for it. But that's how it goes when you cross to the other side of the fence.

I know I need to go out and meet more people.
You have to force it and get it fixed in your mind that you're going to have fun. Go out and force the fun to happen. Interact with people you don't know and see what happens. When you do it with people you don't know, you stop worrying about how they perceive you because there's a good chance you'll never see them again. They will forget you in a few weeks, so who the fvck cares if you act like a jackass around them? Go out and experiment. You'll learn a lot about society, people, and yourself.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score

dont try OLD theres 9 men per one fat gurl