Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I need help from my fellow DJ's

HalfPUAHalfAFC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, do it NOW!!!

This was my plan with my past girlfriend. But I did not do it soon enough, even though I saw the signals.

What happened?

She broke up with me before I could pull the trigger. Game over.

Don't make the mistake I did.

Actually, no biggie that I was dumped. It allowed me to pick up three more plates.

SoSuaveDJ123

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I've decided to do it. Her apathy towards me and my life is literally drivinge me insane, especially since I'm a great alpha. I have an amazing job, a great car, a great lifestyle, I'm tall, I have many hobbies and yet she couldn't give two ****s about me now.

I was going through our Facebook wall to wall and 1.5 years ago she was pn my ****. Writing hearts 5 times a month, telling me how much she loves me, commenting all my pictures, and now she just doesn't give a ****. At all.

Breaking up with her face to face (if she doesn't do it first!) will be the saddest day ever. I cry just thinking about it. I have such a deep emotional connection with her.
Moreso than even my family. I don't know how I let this happen.

I even treated her like a queen, I think this was my downfall. I used to tease and make fun of her 10x a day, and shed get mad but she liked it. Eventually I thought let me stop, let me tell her I love her and buy her stuff, she's a queen; she deserves it.

I'm a broken man emotionally.

Buddha_Mind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hang in there brother. I don't know ab these complex mind games (although it could work).

Why not have a real convo and say those things. Maybe you can see what's really going on if you ask her. You are considering terminating the relationship, tell her the way things are going you feel unappreciated and uncared for and you think if there's nothing real you both should move on. Maybe there is something she isn't saying. I know relationships that started that young can be hard or even unrealistic to what real love is, but not all are that way.

SoSuaveDJ123

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm terrified that if I do say those things to her that she might brush me off or just not care. That's my internal fear, that the things that I am stressing about so much mean so little.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see this pattern he describe everytime and it has happened to me

she is seeing someone else or interested in someone else,and as soon as she get that person,she is going to fight with you and then break up

her age is 23,she been with you for five years

bro she trying to see what else is out there,she at that age, where she want other guys, then she is going to want to settle down

you rarely see a girl at 23 in a relationship for that long,or sticking with one guy

I hate to say that to you bro, but welcome to the world, your growing up and it is far from the movies

you need to find things that occupy your time instead of focusing on this girl anyway, if this girl is your world,your world is going to be crashing soon

if your an alpha like you said,then whatever you do when you sense danger your brake up with her first,cause if you don't she is going to have your balls by the leash

its nothing wrong with crying over your first love,I did it, you not even a man if you haven't cried over one broad in your life,but you get that **** out of you and move on and keep moving

remember bro,you break up first with her so she will be on your leash