Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I need help before 600pm

COMPTON

Don Juan
Reaction score
So Ive been dating this girl for like 4 days now. Blind date first night, went pretty well. Second night made out and stayed at her place. Lots of texting the following day(Im having fun). Third night she stayed with me at my house and made plans for the next night that we would get together or something see each other that night. So here is what happened! I feel like crap.Yesterday all this texting how much she needs to see me blah blah. So last night she goes to her friends house. She says call me so we can meet up later "cool" O.k. fine I will. So I called her, no answer, so I left a message. Didn't hear from her. I decided just to go to bed or whatever. Im in bed and she calls me, conversation was very short, she says blah blah hangin out with friends, blah blah, I don't want to hang out tonight I need to take it easy. Im getting nervous now cause I really like this girl a lot ya know. We had made plans for tonight to go out with her sister and her blind date to this club. My dillema, I can't dance, I don't dance. And I know if I see her dance with another guy I will get jealous and leave and not speak to her again. But I really like this girl and want to start a relationship. Is this a test? DHV test for me, If so Im gonna fail miserably. I need a short plan to DHV to her. Gentlemen I am freaking out help PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless she's a b*tch as long as you try (which unless you're one of the black brothers on here is pretty much all of us) you're fine. Go out enjoy a few ****tails and let loose. Really nothing to be worried about unless you already told her you could dance.

COMPTON

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes I have kissed her, made out , she gave me (ya know). She tells me she really likes me. In fact I told her I can't dance. I feel her getting distant,Which makes me sad. Cause I really like her. DAMN YOU BLACK GUYS FOR BEING THE PIMPS OF THE DANCE FLOOR. YOU GUYS ROCK! Im just in a daze and don't know what to do?

Eaglecreek

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you got to that level so far I seriously doubt you should worry about it... You'll survive, and don't get too jealous to soon...

COMPTON

Don Juan
Reaction score
thank you eagle creek! I really really like this girl but I feel she's getting distant what should I do? If I become distant it would make me feel bad so why doesn't she? I can just feel it ya know!

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright bro I'm about to break it down for you.

1. SHE TOLD YOU SHE REALLY LIKES YOU. This is not common, but when it does happen, she must really like you. Not many women are just gonna flat out tell you how they're feeling like that.

2. WOMEN THAT HAVE NICE BODIES FEEL INCLINED TO SHOW IT. Girl looks good she'll go out and shake it why not? It's something she enjoys, but one of many things she enjoys, like spending time with you. Quit being paranoid it's one hobby.

3. WHEN IT COMES TO A MAN AND A WOMAN, THERE ARE 2 CATEGORIES OF EVENTS. SEX AND THINGS WE DO TO OCCUPY THE TIME WHILE WE'RE NOT HAVING SEX. Since women like to dance, and it gives you an excuse to drink too, it's a preferred social activity. Naturally, they like to do it with men. If she came with you, that man happens to be you, unless you go with your sister. They don't care how terrible you are they just want to have fun.

Get your p*ssy bro it's a waitin. Good luck

COMPTON

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Jared thanks bro, What should I do when she is dancing Im not much of a social person?

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Visualize the social character you'd like to have and roll with it. Days to improve years to master but when you do it's a beautiful thing. When girls know you're comfortable they flock. Get there

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
" you are an AFC."

No spax, actually, dude was asking a question, which regardless of whether or not you think has any purpose is something obviously important to him. You however, are a tiny little b*tch for being as small as to belittle someone else behind a keyboard. Lose your denial and go read a playgirl.

PectoralisMajor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'l just add the one thing, since no-one has picked up on it yet.

1) why are you always so available to her whenever she wants to meet up. Really you should have your own stuff going on occasionally. She's in control of when you two meet up, and your not being a challenge ( aka showing you have a life too), which we are sure you do.

For example, when a chick wants to meet with me at short notice, there is a 90% chance i'm already busy, either seeing friends, working, going to thje gym, whatever. I will explain I already have something on, and arrange another time we are both free.

spax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A real DJ doesn't get jealous if the girl he has gone out with 3 times dances with another guy. He also doesn't get nervous if a girl reschedules a date.

He sounds obssessed with her, like those guys in the movies where if the girl tries to leave him, they go all crazy and try to make them "be together forever".

Eaglecreek

Don Juan
Reaction score
spax said:
A real DJ doesn't get jealous
HAHA spax our REAL DJ... You should get your mindset straightend, A DJ is an ideal which "we" try to live to. A real DJ doesn't excist, ITS A SYMBOL...

Compton: Watch out you don't get too attached to this girl to soon, and for the rest the americans have a great expression: go with the flow.
And don't overthink stuff, you just screwing around with yourself, making yourself jealous, remember when you start to feel jealous, think about the reason why you are and if its really such a good reason...

Last edited:

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Pectoral is on the money and brought up what I was going to. You've only known her 4 days and spent 3 of them with her. Huge mistake. You need to make yourself the prize. You have to make her chase you. You can't make yourself available to her 24/7.

You need to be busy doing other stuff when she wants to do something. Your setting yourself up for MAJOR failure. Your setting yourself up to fall in love with her, then have her get bored and start banging someone else. Is that what you really want?

If not, go read the bible cuz I know you haven't. If you have, you obviously need to read it again, cuz nothing sank in that thick skull. But don't let me get totally down on you, you've got this great chick thats totally into you, but use the skills here to your advantage. The best thing that this site has to offer is not advice from DJ's but the knowledge in the bible.

COMPTON

Don Juan
Reaction score
The Aftermath

So we went out, we had fun. Had sex!! Seen her a few more times. Had more sex. She gave me BJs. Slept at each others houses like every night. Then it broke apart. She started DHVing me. I crashed and burned. And we left each other. I fell into a trap. So I left her................ And now Im in the dumps.

Señor Fingers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice! You got some experience under your belt. Expect these things to fall a part a few times till you get the hang of it.

In the meantime, give yourself some credit for the progress you made.

If you have any doubts or can't figure out where you went wrong, post it here and we can dissect your game a little.

Reaction score
COMPTON said:
Second night made out and stayed at her place. Lots of texting the following day(Im having fun). Third night she stayed with me at my house and made plans for the next night that we would get together or something see each other that night.

This is where you went wrong buddy! You texted her all day and night and made yourself too available. They hate that with a passion. Women make you THINK they like that behavior but don't be fooled it's all a game to them and they laugh at us behind our back.

The last girl I texted like that and also made myself too available made me think she loved it but she ended hating me and won't even talk to me now. Yeah we had sex, but that means NOTHING these days. I will NEVER act like that again I have learned my lesson for the final time.

Even the girl I am seeing now started trying to have "text conversations" with me and I cut that sh!t off really quick saying if she wants to talk to me dial the damn phone.

I think it's some sort of sh!t test to see if we are AFC. Do women sh!t test us in the beginning to see if the AFC comes out?

The Deacon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
COMPTON said:
So we went out, we had fun. Had sex!! Seen her a few more times. Had more sex. She gave me BJs. Slept at each others houses like every night. Then it broke apart. She started DHVing me. I crashed and burned. And we left each other. I fell into a trap. So I left her................ And now Im in the dumps.
Hey, you had sex with her! Is the glass half-empty or half-full?

Did you want this chick to be your girlfriend? Party girls are more like, the f*ck em and leave them type. High passion + low commitment is the way to go in this case.