I need help asap two women...

trippychip

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so heres the deal i really like this girl whos in two of my classes at school. I have no clue if she likes me cuz shes super nice and friendly to everyone and shes the same to me. But anyway ive had a crush on her for a long time. so shes really really smart and beautiful and basically everything ive ever looked for in a girl. Problem is shes in cuba this whole week and during spring break and i have been hanging around with one of her really good friends in my class. And now i kinda wana ask her out too. Does this completely ruin my chances with the chick i really like? what would you guys do? I mean this girl isnt as smart but shes hot and happy and shes fun.

What do you all think?

RedKnight04

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your in the money and you don't even know it yet!

You have an instant pivot in front of you. Plus, you end up having a girl either way.

Do me and yourself a favor, ask her friend out like you want to do. Your not seeing the girl in Cuba anyways. Two good things happen here, you enjoy time with this chick in her class, and a possible lay if you got your game going. And secondly, the girl in Cuba will be jealous as hell if her interest level is up. Sit back and watch it.

If she does have feelings she'll mention it to you when your spreading your social proof with her friend. Maybe it might even be best to wait on sex if it comes up.

If you really really want this girl, that is the only way to notice her interest level without asking her. And if she doesn't have high interest level then you are completely free to hit up the other one.

Don Juan Marco

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo man this is an unigue chance u have. Go out with her friend, make a goooood impression but do not show any romantic intentions so she will start wondering wether you like her enough. She will tell her friend (the one YOU want) ya know how girls are.......

Don't mess up!

trippychip

Don Juan
Reaction score
well thats positive i guess. im still not quite sure how to go about it. Cuz i have a feeling if i go out with the one girl who i dont like as much and then try to move onto the other they will think of me as a player and they dont like that. I dunno how i would go out with this girl without giving her romantic ideas, its jus how i am.

C&F Trickster

Reaction score
I'm in a slightly different yet similar situation. I met this Peruvian chick about 2 weeks ago. Through friends. I saw her twice with friends. Both times she flirted with me big time (and of course I flirted back). Got her number. Got her a few times on the phone. We're arranging a date. High signs of interest from her. i meet another girl this past weekend. We flirted. I call. She seems a little distant when i call today. She was in the middle of something (plus my mood wasn't the best, i was drowsy when I called).
I'll continue moving forward with both......and see what happens.
In the meantime, one thing I've noticed is lots of times it's a matter of persistence and indifference. The worst mindset to have is that an outcome will make or break you. (I've been there and am working on that myself). So....my plan for this situation is to not only see what happens with both, but keep practicing,experimenting, and talking with women. Going for numbers/dates whenever the opportunity comes up. This will help me completely get rid of neediness while at the same time having fun........ I'd actually reccomend to NEVER STOP PRACTICING. Even if you find yourself eventually in a long-term relationship with a great woman. I have decided that even if i get into a LTR with some wonderful girl, that doesn't stop me from flirting and chatting up and teasing women, just to keep my game sharp and completely eradicate neediness. Knowing you can take or leave any woman can add TONS of power to any relationship and that's where I hope to be in the near future. It takes persistence and effort and unlearning lots of crap, but it's worth it.