"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

I need examples of acting like a jerk.

Hemingway

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 28, 2003
Messages
55
Reaction score
1
Age
71
Location
Florida
Re: Too many phone numbers, too little time.

flashdance
What I dont understand is... how do you get all these numbers in the first place if you never act interested and dont care?
Women find me charming. That has always been true. But I've studied the DJ Bible and Doc Love articles etc.

I learned to stop being shy and just talk to her, even if it is just any kind of sh!t. If you are self-confident, she will respond.

I knew this in the back of my head before, even when I was AFC, but now I know more clearly that women are turned on by self-confidence.

I learned to ask for the phone number.

I learned that by focusing on my own life and staying busy, I am more attractive to women.

If I knew at 24 what I now know about women! About myself!
If I could be your age again, my life would be much different.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top