Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I need dancefloor advice. I got be honest I am a **** at this

SexManiac

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys I need to ask you something. How can I ask a girl to dance with me. Last night I asked every girl on the dance floor to dance. It didn't work. I am confused. Is this a model of Game for good looking guys because asking to a girl to dance is a Compliance Test and I think it is asking for too much compliance if I am not good looking enough. Plus I can not create a window of opportunity to attract her verbally because the music don't allow me to communicate good with her.

Any help?
Can any PUA technique help here in this case? Because it seems there is nothing really to do other than acept that it is a game based on appearance.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tyler called it hand of God or claw. Put hand out. Lead. If she went dance she won't f. Spin her. Spin yourself. I've danced with girls and it was a waste of time. I've gotten no dance and then we did the no pants dance.

Forget dancing. Just yet new things. Work volume. Field test everything. Stop listening to boomer pods.

Go get girls. Compliance is the game. Bait her into compliance or next. Hell spam approach until you get competent. Cultivate being that guy.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah... Don't ask, lead and take the initiative on the dance floor. Spin her/body contact like @DEEZEDBRAH mentioned with taking her hand is a generally a good idea if the wibe is right.

SexManiac

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tyler called it hand of God or claw. Put hand out. Lead. If she went dance she won't f. Spin her. Spin yourself. I've danced with girls and it was a waste of time. I've gotten no dance and then we did the no pants dance.

Forget dancing. Just yet new things. Work volume. Field test everything. Stop listening to boomer pods.

Go get girls. Compliance is the game. Bait her into compliance or next. Hell spam approach until you get competent. Cultivate being that guy.
Thanks buddy, great instructions. The hand of God is ****in great I now think why that didn't come to my mind, it is so simple. The thing with the hand of God is that it is a "comply or bye" kind of Game and the attraction will be heavily relying on appearance and confidence. It is a big compliance test.

DontThinkTwice

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys I need to ask you something. How can I ask a girl to dance with me. Last night I asked every girl on the dance floor to dance. It didn't work. I am confused. Is this a model of Game for good looking guys because asking to a girl to dance is a Compliance Test and I think it is asking for too much compliance if I am not good looking enough. Plus I can not create a window of opportunity to attract her verbally because the music don't allow me to communicate good with her.

Any help?
Can any PUA technique help here in this case? Because it seems there is nothing really to do other than acept that it is a game based on appearance.
Asking every girl at a bar or event can also backfire. Girls are more emotionally aware and can sense "thirsty" better than we can. If they see you getting rejected by other girls at the bar, then no girl wants to be with the guy everyone else rejected. I think we've all noticed "that guy" at a bar or club. Myron from F&F says: For a girl it's more important how you meet than if you meet.

SexManiac

Don Juan
Reaction score
Asking every girl at a bar or event can also backfire. Girls are more emotionally aware and can sense "thirsty" better than we can. If they see you getting rejected by other girls at the bar, then no girl wants to be with the guy everyone else rejected. I think we've all noticed "that guy" at a bar or club. Myron from F&F says: For a girl it's more important how you meet than if you meet.
Yes, that is called Negative Preselection. That is why I don't like dancefloor game because a verbal rejection can pass invisible but a request like the hand of God is easy seen by the other girls who are dancing next to you. For me, that is the biggest obstacle I find for me in dancefloor game cause I don't like those type of hurdle rejections. Plus trying to dance with the girl show a lot of interest

Reaction score
Yeah, I’m not asking a chick to dance. Those Saved by the Bell days are over; save it for TV. The only dancing I’m accepting is her dancing for me, not with me. The woman dancing for the man is submissive. The man and woman dancing together is entering her frame (ie equality). Make the woman work.

Don’t chase, attract.

SexManiac

Don Juan
Reaction score
S
Yeah, I’m not asking a chick to dance. Those Saved by the Bell days are over; save it for TV. The only dancing I’m accepting is her dancing for me, not with me. The woman dancing for the man is submissive. The man and woman dancing together is entering her frame (ie equality). Make the woman work.

Don’t chase, attract.
So you are say you don't do dancefloor game?

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dancefloor game is for beginners who don't know how to talk and carry a conversation in a seductive manner. Once you are capable of it, you'll find yourself much more preferring to approach girls that are hovering around near the bar instead. Where your success rate will be higher anyway.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Maybe it was the club i went to but i didn't actually see any dancing, people crowded around a dj playing super loud music while few jumped up qnd down.

I have no idea how guys manage dance or pull from these environments

SexManiac

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dancefloor game is for beginners who don't know how to talk and carry a conversation in a seductive manner. Once you are capable of it, you'll find yourself much more preferring to approach girls that are hovering around near the bar instead. Where your success rate will be higher anyway.
Yes, I like to be more verbal but the nightclub my friends invited me was loud everywhere. I got to learn how to game there and challenge myself or go to my comfort area, a bar or daygame

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most girls in clubs WANT to dance...Your role in the club is to make them (feel like they) look good while dancing with them. In doing this, they become attracted to you for the way you make her feel.

That's the simplest way I can explain it.

The best way to break the ice is to achieve pre selection by Identifying that girl who loves to dance. Dance around her and let her hook and dance together . You know the saying "Game recognizes Game"? It's like that... in this case "game" is enjoying dancing. That is why in Wedding Crashers one of the "moves" was dancing with the flower girl.

Doing this preselects you in other women's minds.

In college the dancefloor was my main way of initiating kino...with good results.