Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I need clubbing help

Demon of the Fall

Reaction score
Well last night I came to a problem I couldn't think of a good way to solve.

See I'm pretty good when it comes to clubbing, I can dance pretty good and I go with a friends who are at the same mind state. Thing is, I still haven't figured out a good way how to break into girls' circles. You know what I mean, when a bunch of girls all dance next to each other/with each other and basically leave no chance for the guys. I watched some of these girls last night and everything guys did was not good enough...

If a guy broke into their circle and start to dance with one of the girls, the other girls would take her away from him. If the guys would just dance around the circle without making a move, the girls would just get bored and walk away... It's like a lose-lose situation. The only way I could think of is approaching with a bunch of friends and hitting on all the girls at the same time... But there's got to be a better way, especially since I like to hit girls alone on the dance floor, I find that my friends just hold me back then.

Any advice/comments on this?

silverwex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Bible

Man theres a few really good articles in the bible on clubbing and how to score chicks in that envoirment. Check it out! :)

TTAG

Don Juan
Reaction score
one of two things .....

i can only recommend two things you can try. i have had varying success with these, mostly good though.

1. team work. have a wingman take the attention of one the other girls, by either chatting or dancing with them, while you pull some moves on the HB you like. or;

2. get the friends involved. say something C+F to one of the other girls, once she likes you (ie. doesn't slap you or run off) then move on to the friend you like.

hope it helps.

numlock

Don Juan
Reaction score
scope out the girl you wanna dance with, get near her, dance near her. wait til she looks at you, make eye contact, smile, she if she reciprocates. if she gives u the f-off look, forget about her and move on. if she doesn't even look at you, lightly grab her by the arm. start dancing with her, right there, on the edge of the circle. if she dances back, then have yourself a good time, right on the spot, make her friends jealous. then take her by the hand and lead her to another part of the dance floor away from her friends

but realize that some girls are there to simply have a goodtime with their girlfriends and there's nothing you can do about that.

Demon of the Fall

Reaction score
silverwex - I've checked the bible before I posted, I just couldn't find an answer to the girls circle problem.

TTAG - Like I've said, I don't like to do it with my friends, though some of them may prove to be good wingmens... I just like it better by myself. About the C+F, I haven't thought of that, I just picked up girls without saying a word... It might be useful, thanks man ;)

numlock - Good advice, thing is that I get a good vibe, but then she will turn back to the circle. I guess I should faster than I usually do...