I need breaking up with a girl

Nobeard

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok i finnaly got my first girlfriend and she is an ok girl. I like her, but since she is my first and i don't really like her all that much I want to break up with her.

The problem is that deep down I am really a nice guy and that breaking up with her would harm many of my social connections as she has been friends longer with some of my friends.

I have finnaly gotten over being anti-social but if i lose these friends then i will be going back to my old friends who are all wow players and dont get out of the house.

I realize that i can always find new friends, but it still is a problem that weighs into this equation....

Then she complicated things more last night by saying that she loved me and she got pissed when i didnt say it back.

This girl also seems really unstable and just got out of a car accident and i feel really ****ty just breaking up with her. Especially, since my reason isn't that good. I would have to say something like i want to go out and fvck more women or that she isnt right for me.

I really don't know what to do. Im not sure if i am venting of looking for advice, but if you can give me any help please do. I guess i really don't want to hurt her even though i know that i don't care for her in the same way she does for me.

Haha this is almost as hard as asking a girl out for the first time...

spax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Im in the same situation. How long you been goin out with her?

HalfAddict

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oklahoma where the wind comes sweeping down the pl
Just call her over... or go to her place tell her you don't wanna be with her anymore and leave.

Explain how you feel, she's gonna get pissed or try to make you stay with her...

Stick to your guns and do the damn thing.
Don't be an ******* about it. If she says mean things let it go, and cut off all contact, do not argue.

When I broke up with my ex.

The line, Do you really want me to stay in a relationship where I am not happy, and just lie to you everyday about how I feel? was gold for me, she understood said some mean **** and when on her way.
Our friends don't hate me and we're all cool, she doesn't bother me I don't bother her.

tx_xp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just explain that long term you do not see if other working out. You are doing the right thing, when it is time to break up it is time. And if it gets out that you did this and you are on the market this could be good for you rather than bad!

afrojiggles

Don Juan
Reaction score
face the truth rather than live a lie, the earlier you redeem the girl the better for you dating wise or u will wind up in a mental faculty with anti depression pills

Infamous_Wolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously, just man up and do it. Don't call her over the phone, type her an email, or chat over aim. do it in person. Just be stright up with her and she'll appreciate your honesty. "Listen, you're a cool person and a chill friend, but I'm not attracted to you anymore. I do enjoy your company though, and I'd like to remain friends with you. I don't want to cause any drama just because we're not making out anymore. Don't worry about it, what were you planning on marrying me?" If she starts getting upset you need to remain calm. Don't let her convince you to stay with her. if she is insisting, then simply tell her "I can't be in a relationship with a person that i'm not attracted to. That would be lying to me and to you." She might be upset about it for a little while, and she might even find another guy right quick and try to make you jealous. I read about it all the time here in the forum, you hear through the grapevine about her having such an awesome time with some other guy. Don't worry about it at all. just read the quote at the bottom of my post. Take the attitude to heart, and it will guide you through.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
Yeh and whats worse is the less you like her the more she will like you and cling to you... and when you meet the one you realy want she will think you like her too much and leave you ...hahahah