“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

I Need Book Recommendation Life + Relationship +Money + Masculinity

Wolf.

New Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2019
Messages
6
Reaction score
4
Age
32
I’ve just read
The Rationale Male by Rollo
The Book Of pook
I’m not a reader but I’m sure starting to
I need anything from
Life + Relationships + Money + Strategic thinking’s + Masculinity... etc
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,755
Reaction score
9,953
I'm not sure if this is what you're asking for:
But the book Rich Dad, Poor Dad is pretty good for setting a good basic mindset about money. Anything by Dave Ramsey if you're in debt or want to curb spending.
I read a bunch of books on investing when I was younger, but I can't remember a particular one that jumped out at me.

For most people, just realize that index funds are good because they are low fee and track the market as a whole, which tends to go up over time. And retirement accounts for the tax advantages and because hey, it's nice to retire.
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
Robert Greene laws or power is a must imo

Shawn T Smith Tactical guide to women is also very good
 

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2017
Messages
1,907
Reaction score
2,437
I would recommend:

* 48 laws of power
* the art of seduction
* the 50th law

However it'd be more efficient to listen to the audiobooks on youtube.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top