Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I Need An Answer!

peeps116

Reaction score
I have hairs on the shaft of my penis. Should I pluck the hairs out or trim them with scissors.

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
first, rinse the area of with rogaine.

bob88

Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL @ wavejams...

but seriously I say trim it...plucking would hurt way too much...

jlazz

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had that too on the bottom of the shaft and shaved it...bad idea...I say go with the trim.

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
one quick question.. im the type if guy who calls the pen15, coc*k, or D*ICK.. so i basicly dont know my PEn15 that well

what is the shaft> is that foreskin or the skin that attaches the nutsack and the pen15, seriously

hardwork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
An Answer!

Originally posted by peeps116
I have hairs on the shaft of my penis. Should I pluck the hairs out or trim them with scissors.
I would never pluck anything off my genitals, except maybe a louse or a tick. If you do end up plucking, I want to hear that story.

On scissors: I can honestly say without hyperbole that I would never let scissors near my shaft in a million trillion years. Think about it.

As it is, if it really bothers you that much, by all means, shave. I do. As long as you're not some ham-handed half-wit, your member will never have been smoother.