"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

I need advice...

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 31, 2013
Messages
1,919
Reaction score
218
So....i already asked my friends here...but im just throwing out here....
Lately...i been on a hot streak....girls of all shapes and sizes...but im honest with my mom....she says im all about women....

No...i like the company....
I like to be honest with my mom...i wear rubbers...etcetera...am i wrong?
Mom gets bitter....like she never had sex with my dad wtf...life is for living....how come i cant enjoy it?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Macadellic

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 1, 2021
Messages
380
Reaction score
498
:zip: Stop talking to your mom about your sex life ...
This.

Also,
Your mom is a woman.
I’m convinced that deep down inside
some women don’t want men to be successful.

Your mom might be one of them.
If so, your mom has problems.

Women are to
compliment your life not complicate it.

Your mom is complicating your life.
 

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 28, 2021
Messages
1,715
Reaction score
2,208
Age
37
OP, with all respect, if you're really not trolling, the very 1st thing you need to do is to stop discussing your private life (sex stuff included) with your mother.

It's not that your mother is a bad person who doesn't want what's best for you, but quite the contrary, the maternal tendency to side with you no matter what & the incapability of knowing what's really right and wrong (rationally) makes mothers the worst candidates to vent your private stuff with. Most of the time (if not all the time), she is not able to really comprehend your situation / problems, she's just not able to.
 
Top