"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

I need a tip for soemthing unusal

NZ guy212

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2003
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Location
New Zealand
Well I have a problem like many guys here that isn't unusal. But the problem i have just might be though.

Standar sort of thing:
guy meets girl out on town one night, geta bit of fun and a real number for the night. she tells me to call her

Guy rings girl after a couple of days, talks for a while about random stuff and the night they met but gets cut short after to answer cell.

Things seemed fine the previous night just cut short, so I ring next night to keep talking but she out 4 while. So I talk to her freind and ask her what it might be like 4 us at the moment. She said not so good.

So now i'm confused because I'm getting 2 different things from 2 people about the same with one person being her. I would jsut froget it but this girl seemed alot better than anyone else I met, So what Do I do as a a sure way of getting this girl?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

DJmonster

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 18, 2003
Messages
143
Reaction score
0
Age
46
Location
oregon, US
You talked too much on the phone without setting up a get together with her. You already made a good impression on her from the night you two met, so why did you give yourself a chance to ruin that impression by talking on the phone so much. Plus you called her two days in a row, which makes you seem desperate. I'd say your best chance is to call her again in about a week to try to set up a get together with her. No chit chat! Just a reminder of how you met and then an invitation to lunch. I wouldn't get your hopes up though, her interest level might be too low. Suggest a couple different times you're available. If she dodges and doesn't give you a counter offer, she's not interested.
 

NZ guy212

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2003
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Location
New Zealand
thanks for the tip but she's one of those ones that never shut up
by the way just how soon should you ring after you first meet
 

DJmonster

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 18, 2003
Messages
143
Reaction score
0
Age
46
Location
oregon, US
Check out page 47 of the DJ boot camp
http://sucs.org/~nicholas/djb/djbc.pdf
(you'll have to download acrobat reader if you don't already have it)

It outlines (in my opinion) the best procedure for making that first call.

Don't let her talk so much next time! :) You've got to subtly let her know that your time is valuable. You might have to politely interupt her, by saying something like, "hey listen, I gotta go, but lets get together for lunch/coffee/whatever sometime. I'm available _____ at ____ or _____ at ____, which would you prefer?"
 

NZ guy212

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2003
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Location
New Zealand
Thanks guys. theese are good tips, allthough as yet I haven't had a chance to use any of theese yet
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top