Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I need a quick comeback for a 9.5

goldengoose

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I just met this new girl about 2 weeks ago. She is really beautiful and she really likes me from everything she shows. We went out on one date and made out later. She is out of state doing a photo shoot and texted me today. she was saying something about her smile and I said I like girls with pretty smiles. she came back with "If you play your cards right you will see more of this smile." I'm good looking but c'mon she is almost a 10 and i dont want to mess this up being overly ****y or whatever. I havent replied back but I was gonna use my usual replies but i dont want to mess this one up. What would be a good comeback for an almost perfect looking girl? hope to hear quick on this.

Sparky

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not exactly an expert but I'll have a go.
I would have just said "Reeeeally". Or not answered. Or been aloof in some variation on that.
Also, even though she's a 9.5, the way I look at it, it's not up to you to play your cards right to see more of her smile, it's up to her to play HER cards right so you feel like MAKING her smile. You know you're gonna make her smile, the question is, is she lucky enough for you to do it?
The reason you're getting nervous is she's a 9.5 - forget about that. Poker face. She sounds like she knows she's a 9.5 and is a bit ****y with it.

You saying
"but c'mon she is almost a 10 and i dont want to mess this up"

is in my opinion where you're going wrong. You're changing the rules and technique especially for her. Try and downgrade her in your mind to an 8.5 or something so you relax about it a bit and can concentrate on what you're good at.

Edit - I assume you're texting. Perhaps you could just text "Sounds interesting" or something like that. Or something ****ier might be "play your cards right, I'll MAKE you smile", or an inbetween one could be "I know ;)". Point is IMHO to get across to her that you KNOW you're gonna make her smile.

Others may disagree with what I'm saying here, interested to see what the experts come up with, I've had similar situations a few times, women going on about "If you play your cards right, if you're a good boy" all of that, but usually it's to my face not over text.

Deadly_Ripped

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"It'll take more than a pretty smile to make me want to play my cards right" or something like that?

goldengoose

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't said anything to her yet. most guys would break their fingers to reply back. i know i'm doing good so far. i just wanted to see what i could say if i make a comeback with that. i was gonna maybe say "its your cards that need the better hand" or something like that. just dont want to be too ****y. i know other guys kiss her butt a lot. that text kinda threw me a little because i knew she likes me and i didnt want to give off to much to her. it was a test for sure.

Deadly_Ripped said:
"It'll take more than a pretty smile to make me want to play my cards right" or something like that?
i think that's more kissing her azz and i dont want to do that.

Sparky

Don Juan
Reaction score
goldengoose said:
"its your cards that need the better hand"
IMHO Nah. Seriously Nah. It just sounds contrived like you're trying to play games. It is indeed too ****y.
Perhaps you could just text "I'll remember that.". That's probably what I'd do personally. Perhaps with a wink afterwards if that's your thing. She's telling you something, just acknowledge it (it's polite) but don't expand on it (overexcited), don't be clever (****y), don't be nervous (****weed in over his head). Just take it on board calmly.

Deadly_Ripped - nice reversal! But I still feel a touch too ****y. Depends on type of girl I think whetehr that'd work.

IMHO the really hot girls like the 9's and 9.5's are used to men being ****y, and the reverse, nervous, every trick in the book. What I'd go for is cool, authority, calm, not ****y, not nervous, just assured. She might not have experienced that so much.

Anyway, why are you trying to think of contrived answers? She's be able to tell a mile off, you know, If she's got any kind of IQ.

Calmly acknowledge and store away. Act like it's sweet but no big deal.
If you want a bit of verbal sparring, do it with another subject. I think when a girl makes you "promises" like this the best thing to do is politely and calmly acknowledge them in an appreciative manner. If you're ****y she could think you're chucking it back in her face.

Another alternative - "I'll reeeeeeeeallly try, honest. Please let me *** all over your tits". No. Hang on. That wouldn't work :crackup:

goldengoose

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
haha no i dont think that would work sparky

I've always had a ****y attitude and it worked well for me. she has probably heard everything in the book. i guess i was trying to DHV myself more after i got that text idk. we had a great date and I know she liks me. she texts because she is really busy except when she has time to call. guess i was just over thinking too much after that text.

Sparky

Don Juan
Reaction score
The trouble with texts is you can't give that ****y eyebrow twitch or any other body language, so it's hard to be as effective.
Face to face or even over the phone for example you can say something basic like "I'll remember that" and have a dirty look in your eye or tone of voice. But over text all of this subtlety is stripped, might as well be said to her in a Stephen Hawkin voice for all the difference it makes.

Other ideas -

****y : "You're gonna get yourself in trouble with talk like that." - I'd put a ****y wink after them maybe. Or maybe that's rubbish but the point is to make her think that you're gonna take her up on that and she'll get more than she bargained for.
Or even - "You haven't seen my hand yet".
I dunno. I'm not too good at ****y. Quietly confident I can do but never been a ****y one.

Thinking about it, if a girl said that to my face, I'd raise one eyebrow in an appreciative fashion and wouldn't say anything. A bit like I've seen a Ferrari drive past and am quietly appreciating it. That's the kind of vibe IMHO you want to attempt to acheive over text. Tricky.

bob2007

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Then, I will win this game with flying colors. : )

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A comeback has two parts to it: 1) creative word play and 2) timing.

By asking random people online and waiting for their answer, you are losing both.

Say whatever YOU want to her dude, or nothing at all if you really don't want to. One day when you're banging that 9.5 or in a relationship with her you want to look back and say:

"Damn, I'm glad I seduced this beautiful woman without the help of random internet posters like Arcbound, Sparky, bob2007 and etc.."

The idea of asking for a comeback line is the same as asking for a canned pick up line. They both don't work and they both make you lazy with your game.

the_stig

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No text is better than a bad text, and this is an instance where its far too easy to put your foot in your mouth. Consider leaving it hanging and avoid stooping to that level entirely.

Andy_Dufresne

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree with the stig

Her text is a classic sh^t test, dont take the bait

Act like you never got the text, give her a call in 3-5 days and arrange a firm date

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No reply is the only way to go. It will neutralize her test and leave her guessing.

Sparky

Don Juan
Reaction score
And remember. She may be a 9.5 now, but give it a few months of her disrespecting you, nagging you, flaking, and generally cutting your balls off, - she'll have gone down to about a 5.3 when the rose coloured specs come off :whistle:

Amazing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
goldengoose said:
I just met this new girl about 2 weeks ago. She is really beautiful and she really likes me from everything she shows. We went out on one date and made out later. She is out of state doing a photo shoot and texted me today. she was saying something about her smile and I said I like girls with pretty smiles. she came back with "If you play your cards right you will see more of this smile." I'm good looking but c'mon she is almost a 10 and i dont want to mess this up being overly ****y or whatever. I havent replied back but I was gonna use my usual replies but i dont want to mess this one up. What would be a good comeback for an almost perfect looking girl? hope to hear quick on this.
If she likes you at least a bit:

this is throwing off your neurons - look at the responses - all different

because the girl did a zig zag - she likes you but what is THIS? is this a test? Nope. The answer however is - us guys sitting here talking about this being a test is showing how insecure we really are. Why is the first thing we jump to is "test"?

What if this is a genuine request - what if, just if, this is a girl who likes and Wants you, and she is under a lot of social pressure to not give it up too soon.

She is saying "just wait a second, and you will get (*****)"

so I would reapoorch like this, something that conveys that you got the message, but you want to still push it a bit

so go with:

"Ah, I've been told I am a good player, but only a couple girls have made been successful at helping me play better so help me out a bit :D "

summed up:

"I drive you read the map"

r0cky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The fact that you're treating her differently than any other girl tells me you are putting her in a pedestal. 9's and 10's are not special. Treat her like a 6 or a 7 and say what you would say to them.

goldengoose

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks guys...im not trying to pedestal her i was just trying to come off as off different. i should really just keep doing what i always do.

i didnt reply to that text. she called on sunday afternoon but i was busy so it went to voicemail. she left a voicemail. she is flying today. so i will call her tomorrow.

she will prob hint at that again since i didnt respond so i will use one of the lines later.

thanks for your responses guys