Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I need a plan -- and help.

disgustipated

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've got to get honest with myself and my situation. What I want, what I can realistically attain, etc.

I'm approaching 40. Had about 30 plus women in my life thus far. 4-5 ltrs with mentioning....most were 5s, post game I ltr'ed with a 6 for a year....best sex of my life. I've gotten with a few 7s in my lifetime...nothing lasted but that's as high as I've been. Hell, id love to be slaying 8s but it ain't happening and I'm doing the best I've ever done lately so the work has paid off. I enjoy continueing to strive to improve regardless or women.

My sticking point is, I know I'm not a go out and attract a girl at a club and bang her that night kinda guy....even though that has happened on occasion. My sucesses usually come with an one on one type setting where I can run some verbal game and show off physically some way. They usually try to peg me into relationships very early, not sure why this is. I'm not rich, I drive a late 90s model vehicle that's not super clean...I don't dress super nice....more sporty....I.make 30k and I'm up front about it. Basically I don't think I fit the classic provider bill, but it seems I attract the girls that are looking for that? Maybe I'm reading it wrong.

Anyway my thing is this. I've just come to accept that I will be this serial ltr guy because that is where my steady stream of poos comes from...haven't not been laid consistently since late 20s. BUT, I would love for one to go the distance. And here is where the self examination needs to take place. At about the year mark I usually run into problems with every ltr. Whether it be I'm not social enough, I don't lead enough, I'm too agressive when I.lead lol they want it both ways, I'm not this, I'm not that. I think it boils down to I'm not keeping frame. I always have this strong arse frame when I first start then the battle ensues and I.think I get it under control but little by little I notice them doing **** or taking risks with me via actions that they wouldn't have dare done at the beginning. So obvissiouly I'm slipping up somewhere, I'm the constant in the equation.

Am I giving them too much access, not being firm enough, too firm, too wishy washy? Do I just screen super hard? I'm kinda at a loss but not really....I know I can forage around and get laid for another 10 years but what will I have for it?

What's my plan of action? Take a break? Learn frame control? Learn relationship game? I'm at a sticking point here of progression.

Albatross953

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, I'm kinda the same way, same age. I can have any six I want. Some sevens. I figure I've got ten years to my smv expiry, then no promises. I worry about finding someone to be there full time.
Thought about all this a lot. I decided in the end, I am what I am. I can't analyze, change, bend for women. I am going to do my thing, do the best I can and be happy with the results. Period.

disgustipated

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Helps to hear I'm not alone. Moved here last year, the south, from Ohio Michigan area thinking the women might be more traditional...its a smidge better but I still find the same problems.

Have you come to peace with the fact you may be a lifelong bachelor or ltrs have his shelf life that's not so.long?

I'm not even talking about the ONE here, I've long ago put to rest the notion of a soulmate.

I'm talking...

6-7 in looks, face can be a 5 if body is banging
Works
Wants to aid me in my plan
Isn't combative
Sex drive is normal....we aren't too far apart

That's all I need. That's all I've ever needed. That, for some reason is super ****ing hard to.come by.

Why? I'm 6-7. I work everday, hard. I have a life plan. Great shape...good body for.my age. Good.in bed. Have good friends. Fairly social, willing to get out of my comfort zone to improve this.

Banging the occasional 7 and dumping a string of combative 6s and 5s that I feel are getting a GREAT deal with me is not doing it for.me anymore. There has to be another level to ascend to.

Albatross953

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes I am at peace with it. Worst case scenario I keep doing what I'm doing.