Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I need a little help with this...

Jh_wildman65

Don Juan
Reaction score
Giys,

I would just like 2 ask any of u if u could tel me a patern that realy worked 4 each of u. I would like 2 just know one that can be used on the phone, in person, and/or in a letter. I'll only need 5 patterns total from all of u to-get-her (together).

I have a LIST of GIRLS NAMES that are of all the best, most attractive chicks that i know! (20 total) The one that ive mentioned in my post "Is there anyone who can help me?" is the best one of them all to me, butt I know I would hav a betta chants at gettin at leest 10 of the others with the patturns u give me.

DJ Girevik

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Read the DJ Bible and learn what it takes to get and KEEP girls before you start asking about SS.

Jh_wildman65

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont wanna waste my time reading the long, dull, discouraging DJ Bible !

I just want patterns that were the most effective from each of you (at least 1 that is best used for love letters, one on the phone, and another in-person). Speed Seduction is the ONLY thing that I really look at on this site and I don't really care about learning the more technical crappe! So, please don't tell me to read the DJ Bible again! I've already read it and I couldn't find a single thing that I thought was actually useful.

By the way, if you want to know where I have found the Ross Jeffries' "Secrets of Speed Seduction" Workbook in the form of an ebook without paying an ebuck! Go to KAZAA and DOWNLOAD! BAMN! which ever one of you said to order the whole damn expensive coarse instead of downloading it, thanks for the tip, ya retard!

Amlothi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jh_wildman65
I dont wanna waste my time reading the long, dull, discouraging DJ Bible !
Than, you have doomed yourself to failure.

I just want patterns that were the most effective from each of you (at least 1 that is best used for love letters, one on the phone, and another in-person). Speed Seduction is the ONLY thing that I really look at on this site and I don't really care about learning the more technical crappe! So, please don't tell me to read the DJ Bible again! I've already read it and I couldn't find a single thing that I thought was actually useful.
I've never heard of patterns working in a letter. If SS is what you want, go to an SS website, sign up, pay big bucks, and go to a seminar to teach you how to do it.

By the way, if you want to know where I have found the Ross Jeffries' "Secrets of Speed Seduction" Workbook in the form of an ebook without paying an ebuck! Go to KAZAA and DOWNLOAD! BAMN! which ever one of you said to order the whole damn expensive coarse instead of downloading it, thanks for the tip, ya retard!
Ok so you like to steal from people too! You swine. You vulgar little maggot. Don't you know that you are pathetic? You worthless bag of filth. As we say in Texas, I'll bet you couldn't pour piss out of a boot with instructions on the heel. You are a canker. A sore that won't go away. I would rather kiss a lawyer than be seen with you.

You are a fiend and a coward, and you have bad breath. You are degenerate, noxious and depraved. I feel debased just for knowing you exist. I despise everything about you. You are a bloody nardless newbie twit protohominid chromosomally aberrant caricature of a coprophagic cloacal parasitic pond scum and I wish you would go away.

You're a putrescence mass, a walking vomit. You are a spineless little worm deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt. You are a jerk, a cad, a weasel. Your life is a monument to stupidity. You are a stench, a revulsion, a big suck on a sour lemon.

You are a bleating fool, a curdled staggering mutant dwarf smeared richly with the effluvia and offal accompanying your alleged birth into this world. An insensate, blinking calf, meaningful to nobody, abandoned by the puke-drooling, giggling beasts who sired you and then killed themselves in recognition of what they had done.

On a good day you're a half-wit. You remind me of drool. You are deficient in all that lends character. You have the personality of wallpaper. You are dank and filthy. You are asinine and benighted. You are the source of all unpleasantness. You spread misery and sorrow wherever you go.

So please, go....elsewhere.