I need a little advice please.

Reaction score
I work with this chick.. and before you say "DON'T DATE COWORKERS" I can easily get another job that is nearly the same thing for the same pay if worst comes to worst... I work as a Floor Associate in a grocery store.. not my career...

We've been talking more lately at work.. and she's very touchy/feely with me and I do the same with her. We're a little flirty and we share a few laughs sometimes.

I do know that she is NOT single at the moment, however I was talking to one of my best friends who is friends with the chick and he told me that she's breaking up with the guy the next time they hang out together. So my question is... how or what can I do to see where this could go? Keep in mind that she's been in the relationship with that other guy for about 4 months...but he's an idiot apparently. Never returns her calls, they go like weeks on end and don't talk or hang out.

Should I pursue? Or should I just kinda get to know her a little more then just wait for her relationship to end? We were talking about running together since we both workout a lot... so I suppose that's a good way to hang out with her more. I'm not sure how to approach the situation... there is no way around seeing her, because we work together.

And honestly, I'm not 100% sure that I'm interested in her, but I do enjoy talking to her at work and she seems like a really cool girl. I'm not sure how to approach the situation without immediately being friend zoned. My best friend just said to start running with her and seeing what happens? Sound like a plan?

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
I'm not sure how to approach the situation without immediately being friend zoned.
You got all the information available to you here, why not use it mate?

But before you go remember the "borefriend" is ALWAYS irrelevant, has nothing to do with you, forget him totally, and if your games tight, 8 times out of 10 she will aswell.

true romance

Don Juan
Reaction score
Continue to flirt and ignore her BF story.

She's looking for fun, good companionship, activities ( aren't we all looking for that).

don't wait for relationship to end....you end up in FZ ..escalate, have fun, flirt, kino. Be different from her previous guy.

Invite for for coffee, see a music band you both like, jogging together etc

rdf63

Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep doing what you are doing. Lay down some good bs lines that show you are completely different than the current boyfriend. Use his weaknesses to your advantage. Time to sell you strong points while she is breaking up with him. Do it right and this is a done deal.

Reaction score
Thanks a lot guys. Sounds like I'll try to keep up what I'm doing... and show her how I'm different than her current BF. And, I'll see what I can do about jogging together.

Anything else I should be aware of?