I NEED a little advice on this situation

Cile

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi,

I have been visiting the forum for about a year. I was extremly inexperienced when it came to girls because of my tendency to be quiet around people i didnt know. I have improved somewhat and i just did my first approach.

The girl that i approached gave me serious eye contact for at least a month and she seemed to have a very high interest. Every time i saw her in the hall she was checking me out, then loking down, intimidated ect...Well anyway yesterday i saw her and decided to approach. It was short, i basically asked her for her name, and where she was from. She asked me why i thought she was from another country and i just said that she looked like she was from a different place. It turns out she was born in a country right next to mine so i mentioned that and she seemed intrigued. Sadly i had to go to class and i abruptly said "see you later"

Today i talked to her at the end of school when we were heading towards the buses. She asked me some questions, like why i left so soon the day before. I told her i was in a hurry. Below is the conversation as best as i can remember

Me:Hey
Her:Hey, (smile)
Me:how are you doing?
Her:good, i am really cold
Me:really?
Her:yea
Me:By the way im sorry i didnt introduce myself yesterday, Im .......
Her:Im ......., well thats not my full name, she goes on talking about how she has to use only one first name(she has two)because its too hard to pronounce.
I ask her what grade she is in, turns out im 2 years older. I also ask her what she is doing over the weekend and she seems indecisive. She says she dosent know, but she might hang out with her friends. By this time she is looking for her bus and i ask her if i can have her phone number. She just says "I will talk to you later" and turns to ask another bus driver where her bus is. I keep walking and get into my bus a little disapointed.

Now i dont know if i was too agressive, or maybe just way too straight forward but i get the feeling this girl is probably out of my reach now.

If anyone has any advice i would apreciate it, Thx

Muphaser

Don Juan
Reaction score
Shouldnt have tried to set up a date before getting number really.

Maybe by talking to her more, you decreased her interest

When asking for numbers try: Id like to get to know you better, whats your number?

Or try geting the email before getting her number...

All in all, you'll gain more experience by approaching more B

shydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Same thing happened to me! I approached the girls that was ALWAYS cheking me out, always giving me signs. I apptoached her and introduced myslef, asked her questions, well it went pretty smoth. Then when it came to asking her out I asked for her number and etc. she started giving me exuses, like she is busy all the time, works always after school etc. Well we are still friend, when we see each other we hug. She probably has no feeling for me, but i still have feelings for her, ohh well its not happening. What hgappened to you, is similar story, you will be friends etc. Try asking her for it one more time, and make a good timing, so she wont run away. If she runs away again, just ask her why she always acts like a ### #### #### ### MOTHER####er. Well didnt it feel good to approach her?? I mean it is better than not approaching her at all?? isnt it?? EVEN IF SHE Did REJECT YOU its still feels better, you fell like you accomplished a lot.

Cile

Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly Shydude, i dont know if i can say it feels better now that i approached her. All that i am left with is feeling pissed about the whole situation. For my first approach i am left pretty dissapointed because i was sure the girl was into me. I mean she was the one who initiated first, i just saw the clear signals and went in for the deal but somehow i got screwed. So i basically turned all that interest she had around in 2 days and a little more than 5 minutes of conversation. I mean sure i was not ****y and i didnt tease her eather but we just stared getting to know eachother. I asked her what she was doing over the weekend and she said that she didnt know. After that i asked her for her number and she just totaly turned cold. I can add that during the conversation she seemed pretty interested as she was asking me a lot of questions as well. So i will probably lay off for a few days and then ask her what her deal is.

Cile

Don Juan
Reaction score
Has anyone experienced a similar responce from a girl ("i will talk with you later") after asking for her number? I am curious because i dont know if it completly implies that she is not interested.