Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I nailed her!

MsThang

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by THIAGO BRAZIL:
Yeah so you are in a bar with your friends just after a fishing day. You ask for a beer and talk about women. You say "oh, I made love to my Princess..."

And why do you have to tell your friends at the bar?

SexPDX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MsThang:
And why do you have to tell your friends at the bar?
It's part of the male experience to get street credit and bar-room back-pats for your sexual conquests. It's both natural and traditional.

------------------
- The performer known as Nick

MsThang

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SexPDX:
It's part of the male experience to get street credit and bar-room back-pats for your sexual conquests. It's both natural and traditional.

Fair enough, I just had to add that in.

But I meant what I said in the previous post.

SexPDX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MsThang:
Fair enough, I just had to add that in.

But I meant what I said in the previous post.
It's kind of funny. Not long after I read this I was reporting a recent sexual conquest to my dad and he made a point that the language that you use gives away your attitude. I think the issue you have here is not the use of the expression "I nailed her" but in the individual's attitude toward the other person. It takes away from viewing sex as something two people do together and makes it look like someone is doing something TO someone else.

With me however, I thing there are two distinct parts to the experience. There is the aspect of it that is the experience that the woman and I share and then there is the aspect of me having targeted her went after her and got what I was going for. THAT is what I personally mean when I use the expression "I nailed her" and I use it unapollogetically because it is the truth in one sense.

Having said that, I don't think it's any more appropriate to refer to the experience as a "nailing" to the girl any more than it is appropriate to let your buddies at the bar in on the depth of feelings that you and the girl share in the experience. As a group of males, they are not interested in your intamcies with a woman, they are interested in the nailing.

This is an example of why "be yourself" is such bullsh!t advice. There are parts of your personlity that are more appropriate in SOME situations than in OTHERS.

Actually, I should mention. When I am in an LTR, I always tell the girl things like "I want to nail you", "I want to fvck your brians out", "get over here and give me some ass". But by that time, she's cool with it.

------------------

BRYCEicl

Don Juan
Reaction score
Every girl is insecure even if she is really hott and popular. Hott and popular girls tend to put up a b1tch sheild to weed out the weak, so only the strong and confident approach them.

If you talk to hott b1tches like this, then they will be thinking "Wow no one has ever treated me that way before." You will put them in their place as submisive. Being submisive she will respect you, and if a b1tch doesn't respect you and what you say, then you ain't sh1t.

And yes in a long term relationship it would be cool to mellow down a bit on it, but hey if she's acting like a b1tch then call her a b1tch! If she keeps bugging you about something say "For the last time no b1tch." If she gets pissed just say "Well you were being a b1tch so I said no b1tch wats the big deal?" Ahahahahaaaaaah.

[This message has been edited by BRYCEicl (edited 09-28-2002).]

Pimp For A Living

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, I have to call Ms Thang out on something here.

Women talk about their male "interests" with their girlfriends ALL THE TIME.

In fact, women are generally worse about gossiping behind people's backs than men are.

------------------
Pimp For A Living
"Pimpin' them hoes since God only knows..."

BRYCEicl

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your damned right. They're more honrey too. And they'll fvck you over if they get the chance.

------------------
`*-.,B1tches ain't sh1t but hoes and tricks,.-*`

MsThang

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BRYCEicl:
Your damned right. They're more honrey too. And they'll fvck you over if they get the chance.

You have serious issues. Next time I watch America's most wanted and I see an estranged rapist running around I'll be sure to give them your name.

As for the women gossiping behind men's backs, I didn't say we don't do it, because we do(well, some). Just because it happens doesn't make it okay.

If you say you "nailed a girl" behind her back to all your bar buddies then I think the girl has every right to tell all her girlfriends about her favourite nickname for you: "limpy."

SexPDX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BRYCEicl:
Every girl is insecure even if she is really hott and popular. Hott and popular girls tend to put up a b1tch sheild to weed out the weak, so only the strong and confident approach them.

If you talk to hott b1tches like this, then they will be thinking "Wow no one has ever treated me that way before." You will put them in their place as submisive. Being submisive she will respect you, and if a b1tch doesn't respect you and what you say, then you ain't sh1t.

And yes in a long term relationship it would be cool to mellow down a bit on it, but hey if she's acting like a b1tch then call her a b1tch! If she keeps bugging you about something say "For the last time no b1tch." If she gets pissed just say "Well you were being a b1tch so I said no b1tch wats the big deal?" Ahahahahaaaaaah.
I am going to have to agree with MsThang about you, bro. You got some problems.

------------------

Bones

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So it's settled, BRYCEicl is officially a

rapist. Nice work, detective Thang.

Pimp For A Living

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

------------------
Pimp For A Living
"Pimpin' them hoes since God only knows..."

[This message has been edited by Pimp For A Living (edited 09-29-2002).]

BRYCEicl

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol naa it's not that man I'm just tellin the truth

Ron Juan

Don Juan
Reaction score
hahahaaha

dude women are NOT more horny than men

hahaha dumbass

Inspector Clouseau

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are much more graphic describing sex than men. Men may use such terms as "I banged her", but women pour over all the little, graphic details while discussing with their girlfriends.