Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I nailed her!

MsThang

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is just some of the kind of language I'm hearing, not just on this site but among men in general.

Let me get two things straight: One, I am not a raging feminist who thinks that sex is wrong or anything and two I'm saying you have to use the term "making love," which I agree sounds retarded.

But saying things like "I nailed her" or "I fvcked her brains out" is really just disrespectful. Imagine some guy saying that about your sister. You wouldn't like it, would you?

If a girl ever hears you talking like this it will not reflect well on you at all, especially if it is about her. Please keep that in mind when you talk and that a good DJ, while he isn't a so-called "nice guy," still knows what respect is.

Tiandan007

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a man and you are on the money Ms.Thang. I'm serious. I don't like to refer to women like that either. It's not right.

Pimp For A Living

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The point is that it is not okay to refer to women like that IN FRONT of them.

How you talk to your male friends is your business, really.

But I agree that unless the chick is a real ditz she is not going to get too excited listening to some dude go on about how he "nailed" a chick last night.

------------------
Pimp For A Living
"Pimpin' them hoes since God only knows..."

affirmed

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think a lot of women would like the dirty use of the word **** although she definitely will NOT like to overhear you use it in her context to your buddies. Even so, I do. Usually with Ex's though. If there are other girls around hearing you use that kind of language though, it might dent future chances with them?

Mercury

Don Juan
Reaction score
What men talk about among themselves is their own business. Only an idiot would say crap like that right infront of a girl. Believe me, MsThang, ALL guys talk like that when with their buddies and away from girls. The ones who say they don't are either lying, or are those "proper" types who talk like they are reading from a dictionary and will spend most of their lives virgins.

What you have to remember is that this site is pretty much like a locker-room. It is for men only, and I don't know why a woman would even want to come here...but how we talk here is reflective of how we are when there are no women around.

THIAGO BRAZIL

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah so you are in a bar with your friends just after a fishing day. You ask for a beer and talk about women. You say "oh, I made love to my Princess..."

I understand what you mean, women are the gift from G'd to men, we must respect them and treat them well, they are ladies, but you must learn to use the apropriate words in the context.

Back in the bar you say "I FOCKED HER BRAINS OUT!" and drink your Budweiser.

Of course, a gentleman dont talk about his sexual life, even with his friends.

Pedro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't like those expressions, too. It looks like only the man takes pleasure in sex...

"We nailed each other" is better :p

Bones

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The guy has the nail though, thus he does the nailing. If you don't like how the people here talk, then just go away. No one would talk like that in front of their girlfriend anyway. From now on if I ever get confused on what I'm allowed to say, I'll just E-mail you to find out what the rules are.

BAAudio

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, a girl friend of mine one time said to me and some of my other friends...and i quote... "I was about to get fvcked sooooo hard..." We were all like,
a bit strange i agree, but maybe that's how they talk around their friends

Ron Juan

Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesn't matter if you're with your guy friends or not- respect is respect..

If you're REALLY going to respect a girl, you would respect her even when she's not around. You won't be very happy if one of your friends slips sometime and says "oh so I heard he nailed you"

It's called INTEGRITY

------------------
AOL IM: moronRon
¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤
----------Ron Juan----------
Yo Baby
Yo Baby
Yo

Pimp For A Living

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What you seem to be forgetting, Ron, is that not every girl is deserving of respect.

It's almost as if you think that just because a female is a female, she automatically deserves respect.

Nope!

A female is just another person who has to earn that respect before she receives it.

------------------
Pimp For A Living
"Pimpin' them hoes since God only knows..."

Reaction score
"I understand what you mean, women are the gift from G'd to men, we must respect them and treat them well, they are ladies, but you must learn to use the apropriate words in the context."

Actually, we should all think that we ALL are gifts from god... to each other. (That is, implying anyone who is a good, decent person.)

Women are not the only gifts from god. I am not god's gift to women. I am ONE of god's gifts to women.

(Not trying to sound all preachy...), but that's the way we should be looking at it.

If you go blabbing about how special women are, and how they are gifts from god, a lot of them will think they DESERVE to be put on a pedistal ABOVE YOU. And ABOVE ALL MEN.

We should all consider ourselves worthy of being put in that category... being "god's gift" to everyone. AND being just ONE of them.

It also puts it in more of a competitive perspective. If I am 1 out of a million "great" guys out there, I'm bound to want to work harder to be unique, special, and REALLY great. But if I say, I'm god's gift to women (ME!) I'm more likely to not want to improve myself, because I am "so great" already.

Just a few thoughts.

BRYCEicl

Don Juan
Reaction score
|
|
\ /
V

[This message has been edited by BRYCEicl (edited 09-27-2002).]

BRYCEicl

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is not accurate. I call girl's b1tches to their faces all the time and the still jump on my d1ck.

I guess it all depends on the person and it all depends on how you say it and how confident you are about yourself.

I don't want to brag but here are some examples maybe.

-I remember I was in the back bed of my truck with sum chick and things were getting hot and heavy. I was on top of her and I said to her, "Take off your pants b1tch." Lol she did without hesitation.

-I used to hang out with sum chick outside of class. When I got in sum girl next to me asked me who she was and I said "Hm some b1tch."

The week after I hooked up with her.

There are more but it doesn't take more, it doesn't really matter how you talk to women, you just have to be really confident in yourself thats all.

------------------
`*-.,B1tches ain't sh1t but hoes and tricks,.-*`

[This message has been edited by BRYCEicl (edited 09-27-2002).]

Bones

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SOme good points Bryce. It seems like those who have the least respect for women have the most success, at least sexually (if they do it right, with confidence). Obviously that won't work in a long term relationship, which is the ultimate goal of a DJ, blah, blah, but for the short term, I see no correlation between respecting women and getting laid.

irunthegame

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't say nailed~

My word preference is~

I ****ed the **** out of her~

Or I tapped that ass~

Or I waxed em~

I am not out for respect lady~I am Machavellian~I am out for *****~

Ralph Bellamy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BRYCEicl:
This is not accurate. I call girl's b1tches to their faces all the time and the still jump on my d1ck.
No kidding...at what corporations are these women the CEO's? I can accept that a few low class bimbos will respond to this but not all women, not even a cross section of humanity.

Bones

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would you want to date a female CEO? Are there even any attractive female CEO's? That's just dumb, you can't actually believe what you're saying. Wouldn't a female CEO be like 50? If your point is that no women with any self-respect would accept that language, blah blah, well no one cares. I personally find a lack of self-respect sexy in a woman. I guess I'm prejudiced since I'm only 19, but at my stage of the game most men are concerned primarily with looks. Whether or not she has a good career doesn't really add to her attractiveness as far as I'm concerned.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've actually seen some very attractive female businesspeople. They might not be CEOs but they're close to it. Its probably because for business you need to maintain your looks without using slutty makeup.

MsThang

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BRYCEicl:

Do you realize what kind of girl you're attracting? Real winners with high self-esteem, I'm sure.

I'm with Ron Juan here, respect is respect.

And as for your argument that "we're with the guys and we can say what we want *grunt grunt*:

By this logic girls can talk some real sh1t about you with their girlfriends because you can't hear it, so it's okay, right? Talking about people behind their backs is not only really low, but it's pretty pathetic.