“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

I moved out and on...but I still dream about her. So help

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 31, 2013
Messages
1,919
Reaction score
218
I just hope we don't end up losing our hearts.
Yes....I can watch the football playoffs...yes I can work out. Continue with my piano

But...
Maybe some girls need love.

I'm not saying I will go to her.
Just...girls are just as lost...if not more.
That's what I learned.
They pretend they know how to navigate.
But they're all over the place.

My problem was...I tried with this one girl ..and...maybe she needs time to realize she had a real man. At the same time. I'meeting other girls.

And. Side note...it's the same with your homies....fvck them.. if they ain't acting right.
They come around.
Same as business...fvck you don't want to pay me what I'm worth.
You will come around.
 
Top