Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I miss having a girlfriend sometimes

JayAce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know, I know...

The last “real” relationship I was even in was mid-2016. I’ve been dating and just having flings & plates since.

I’m turning 31 next week. I know women’s nature and how most are just looking for the best SMV guys out there. Also how their hypergamy works. I’ve had it happen to me in past relationships.

I hang out with friends when I can. Just got back from a ball game tonight with a couple of them. Great time. Now I’m back at my place and I’m just thinking to myself “now would be a chill time to just have someone to watch **** with or even just laugh and drink with”. I know you can do that with friends. I do that.

I guess I’m just at the point where I know how things are yet my brain is still wanting something. I’m tired of flings and hook ups. Something that gets me off, but leaves me yearning for something a little more “fulfilling”.

Do any other single guys here ever feel this way?

Last edited:

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
I know, I know...

The last “real” relationship I was even in was mid-2016. I’ve been dating and just having flings & plates since.

I’m turning 31 next week. I know women’s nature and how most are just looking for the best SMV guys out there. Also how their hypergamy works. I’ve had it happen to me in past relationships.

I hang out with friends when I can. Just got back from a ball game tonight with a couple of them. Great time. Now I’m back at my place and I’m just thinking to myself “now would be a chill time to just have someone to watch **** with or even just laugh and drink with”. I know you can do that with friends. I do that.

I guess I’m just at the point where I know how things are yet my brain is still wanting something. I’m tired of flings and hook ups. Something that gets me off, but leaves me yearning for something a little more “fulfilling”.

i miss gf too but i hate the fact how they fish for the best guy nowadays

i hope one day men unite and date robots

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The harsh red pill in my situation and probably yours I’m guessing is that you have game so you can pull in a woman’s hypergamy or a the STR. However, there must be a side of you that is lacking.

If you improve your SMV/LMS enough... women will not want to risk losing you beyond a fling or hookup. If you’re her ideal catch, she’ll want lock you down from the competition.

Take a look at the age bracket you’re dating. Are they pre-wall, wall (35), or post-wall? There are many economical and calculated factors in dating beyond just the fun initial physical/emotional/sexual attraction.

For the last few years I’ve been in a rebuild mode and I’m starting to see a turn around in dating and career/financial success. I still have a while until I’m completely financially set, for now I just get lukewarm interest from women who know I’m not yet reached full LTR prizeabilty material.

But to answer your question, yes, I miss having a LTR, yet am much happier taking care of me first than worry if I’m doing enough for someone’s who is not invested in a relationship as I am.

My advice is just to learn to go with the flow and just enjoy dating for what is. Figure out what’s missing in you beyond just your love life.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
You don't hv enough going on for yourself.

Get a new hobby, do something you've never done before.

You only have 1 life to live. Don't waste it by putting it into the palm of a woman.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know, I know...

I'm a chick and I feel that way.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nope you are single mother
I am not a "single mother". I fail to see why the fact that i have a child, has anything to do with what is being mentioned in this thread.

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was thinking this the other day (not for myself, I have a girlfriend, but for guys here). I saw some guy out with a girl, I just got the vibe that it was his girlfriend. I was thinking that it's great to have a girlfriend to go do things with. Then I started wondering why guys on this forum are so hung up on spinning plates. That can be fun, but it can also be fun to have a steady girlfriend. Don't know why they don't push a more multi-pronged approach here. It's like they think the only valid lifestyle is plate spinning.

JayAce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The harsh red pill in my situation and probably yours I’m guessing is that you have game so you can pull in a woman’s hypergamy or a the STR. However, there must be a side of you that is lacking.

If you improve your SMV/LMS enough... women will not want to risk losing you beyond a fling or hookup. If you’re her ideal catch, she’ll want lock you down from the competition.

Take a look at the age bracket you’re dating. Are they pre-wall, wall (35), or post-wall? There are many economical and calculated factors in dating beyond just the fun initial physical/emotional/sexual attraction.

For the last few years I’ve been in a rebuild mode and I’m starting to see a turn around in dating and career/financial success. I still have a while until I’m completely financially set, for now I just get lukewarm interest from women who know I’m not yet reached full LTR prizeabilty material.

But to answer your question, yes, I miss having a LTR, yet am much happier taking care of me first than worry if I’m doing enough for someone’s who is not invested in a relationship as I am.

My advice is just to learn to go with the flow and just enjoy dating for what is. Figure out what’s missing in you beyond just your love life.
Most are pre-wall (23-28). Just recently (last couple years) I’ve began to strive more financially. Finally got a decent promotion at my job a few months ago. I know there’s still room to grow in that department, but I’m liking the progress I’m making.

You’re probably right about only getting lukewarm interest from women who know you haven’t reached LTR prize material yet. I’m sure that hasn’t helped me the last couple years. I wasn’t in bad shape financially, but I’ve improved since.

Just have to go with the flow like you said. I guess I just still have the occasional night (like last night when I made this thread) that I have a down moment or night. I get them less as I get older, but I still do get them from time to time.

JayAce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was thinking this the other day (not for myself, I have a girlfriend, but for guys here). I saw some guy out with a girl, I just got the vibe that it was his girlfriend. I was thinking that it's great to have a girlfriend to go do things with. Then I started wondering why guys on this forum are so hung up on spinning plates. That can be fun, but it can also be fun to have a steady girlfriend. Don't know why they don't push a more multi-pronged approach here. It's like they think the only valid lifestyle is plate spinning.
I think it’s because a lot of guys here found SoSuave because they were hurt by a woman. So now they vow to always spin plates no matter what.

I get that completely. I’ve been in relationships with great women. I’ve also been in relationships where they left me completely jaded for a little while. The last relationship was very rough to get over. So I get why some guys just spin plates instead of getting into a actual relationship.

That lifestyle to me just gets old after awhile. And that’s where I’m at now.

what others have said about picking up another hobby are correct though. I do a few things that I love regularly (hiking, writing, sporting events) but I could probably use another.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I think it’s because a lot of guys here found SoSuave because they were hurt by a woman. So now they vow to always spin plates no matter what.

I get that completely. I’ve been in relationships with great women. I’ve also been in relationships where they left me completely jaded for a little while. The last relationship was very rough to get over. So I get why some guys just spin plates instead of getting into a actual relationship.

That lifestyle to me just gets old after awhile. And that’s where I’m at now.

what others have said about picking up another hobby are correct though. I do a few things that I love regularly (hiking, writing, sporting events) but I could probably use another.
Spinning plates is not only good for weeding out the bad apples(if u r look for a serious GF) but it also gives you plenty of options to get things going in your life.

U r in ur early 30's.

And merely just an equal to a 21 year old female