Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

i messed up..

avery

Reaction score
I am a senior in highschool. two months ago, i went to take the ACT. We were supposed to get there at 8:00 am and i got there at like 7:50. i went inside and it was very crowded and i didnt know many people, so i stood in the back kind of by myself and just chilled out. Right after i did this a very attractive girl came in. She looked around for a second, then went over by me and stood there by herself. I didnt say anything b/c i was a dumbass and wasnt thinking. im not really shy or anything, i was just really tired and not thinking. anyway after about a minute or so, she started a conversation with me. we talked for 3 or 4 minutes. Then all of a sudden in the middle of the conversation i just to go outside(didnt say excuse me or hold on or anything..just left). dont know what the hell i was thinking. When i went back in I felt so stupid i didnt even look to see if she was still there, i just went into my classroom. I normally would have gotten her number and everything but i just dont know what the hell i was thinking that morning. i dont think we even exchanged names. yesterday i went to get my senior pictures and while i was waiting i looked through some yearbooks that they had at the store.(me and her said where we went to school) i found her picture, which has her name. when i got home, i looked up her name in the phonebook and it was there, so now i got her number. Now my question is should i call her and see if she remembers me and wants to hook up or would i just wind up freaking her out and seeming kind of stalkerish. im thinking i should call b/c she obviously was attracted to me or else she would not have started the conversation. and even if she does think im some kinda stalker or something, its not that big of a deal b/c ill probably never see her again and she doesnt even know my name. just want to know your opinions. sorry i rambeled on so long. hope you understand what i was trying to say.

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude don't call her, and when you just got up and left thats attraction right there, although you should've came in and talk to her afterward, but since you just left don't call her until you meet her again and then get her number.

avery

Reaction score
i will not see her again b/c i am not taking the ACT again. If I saw her again it would just be a coincidence, but i cant rely on that happening. b/c i will probably never see her again, im thinking i should call, b/c i have nothing to lose.

Canadianpimpology

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you make a good point avery in that you have nothing to lose. As long as you aren't going to trip over rejection (which is likely), give her a buzz and take her by surprise. Normally I'd tell you not to call, but like you said, you have nothing to lose.

Drug_L0rd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, that's happened to me so many times specially at work. the girls say hi to me but i'm so pissed and stressed i just say hi back and do what i was doing but that sets me out among the rest of the boys at work because they all try to talk with all the girls and hit on them and sh!t and for this reason i get a lot of those girls talking to me more.

anyway don't hate yourself for what you did its all cool man.

as for her number, if you are sure that you will not see this chick anywhere else then i say go for it, call her man, what the fvck you got to lose man. just call and introduce yourself and tell her that you wanna get together sometime.

random afc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey man, you either call her or you don't. if you don't call her are you gonna be pissed and confused like you are now? it may come off kinda stalkerish if you call her, but just bs some story about how a friend that was there recognized her. so don't worry about it. goodest of lucks to yous!:)

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DONT CALL! if you do she will label you as a stalker. You have already been placed in the non-boyfriend material zone. It would have been wise for you to close when you had the opportunity. Now, you must live with the grief of not knowing what could have happended between you two (This has happened to me, so now I make sure to close whenever possible).

It sounds like your excuse of being "tired" and "not thinking" is B.S. I personally believe you didnt have the ballz to approach the chick.

You really have some work to do to start your quest as a DJ.

DX_Flyer

Don Juan
Reaction score
You can sit at home and think about it over and over, or you can buzz her and give it a shot. Chances are, at first, she'll label u as a stalker and a desperate guy, but if you play the cards right, she'll be yours. You got nothing to lose, so stop reading and call her.