Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I made her cry...Need help fast!

SuSHI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was just on the phone with this girl, and she was pissing me off.
She wasn't insulting me or anything, but anyways...long story short, I blurted out "ya, well I'm glad ur stupid fish died!"
After that all I heard was a long pause on the other line and this "I don't wanna talk to you anymore" She was whimpering when she say this, and hung up.

I called back, but obviously she won't talk to me.

I am planning to e-mail her right now to say I didn't mean to hurt her. Who knew she would take it so seriously (She really loves her fishes :eek: ).

I am just wondering, would this be too AFC? or is it justified?

I would talk to her tomorrow, but I might not have a chance. She is always around her ****blocking girl friends ( whom of which now prolly all hates me).

Please lemme know what you guys think?

Wuzzup

Don Juan
Reaction score
omfg she cried coz her fish died? thats the ****en funniest **** i ever heard yo

bob2007

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol thats kinda funny man.

But I think you'd wanna reconcile with her, wouldn't be really afc.
I don't think it was cool that you said the whole pet thing, I been readin Dale Carnegie stuff, and it's a lot better to avoid arguements and pissing people off outta the blue. If she was annoying, u coulda just been like, u were busy or something. The comment was uncalled for.

You gonna have ur hands full, my fishes always die.

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would like to know why you blurted out an insult to her like that. I mean thats not being a DJ thats called being rude. You should def. give her time to think and then go apologize. Seems as if her fishes mean more to her then what you consider how important fishes are to you and you got to learn to respect that.

If I was in your shoes I would've gave her a lil cheer up (to the point where I wouldn't be considered as a "friend") and that's what being a DJ is about, bringing a smile to a girls face when she's sad and making her piss on herself laughing when she's feeling good.

Oh and dudes who replied... Do you think death is a funny thing?

Reaction score
Hahahahaha

Yeah, I think death is a pretty funny thing, especially when it involves fish. Lately I've become addicted to telling people to kill themselves.

Example:

Girl: [*****es about how she failed her test, and has so much stress, and blah blah blah]
GF: Hmm [thoughtful nod]. You know, maybe suicide wouldn't be such a bad option for you.

[someone *****ing about how they tripped in the hallway]
GF: That sucks. You should probly kill yourself.

But back at the ranch...

Just talk to her like nothing happened. When she mentions it, act like it was no big deal and you thought that she was just kidding when she said that she never wanted to talk to you or whatever.

phayzrks

Don Juan
Reaction score
draw a fish on a peice a paper
and be like
i got another fish for you baby

haha

phayz

Duff

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you like this girl??

She crys about Fish then imagine how she is gonna be in the future?

When her hamster dies she might commit suicide

SuSHI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
draw a fish on a peice a paper
Dude, you read my mind! I just e-mailed her a drawing of a fish made with brackets :D

Duff: I know how it sounds, its just I was really being an ass on my part. She didn't deserve that. I just didn't really think when I blurted it out. It really did hurt her, I don't think she is over-reacting.

Duff

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh i think i got the wrong idea?

Sorry i was tired last night and wasn't thinking straight!

She started crying after you shouted at her right?

I was thinking she was already crying, sorry not thinking straight (too Much *****)

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her to growup and be a women.

Self Pride - Goes up
Chances with girl - go way the hell down

Take your pick.

Brandon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone else find it ironic that someone named Sushi posted this?

SuSHI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone else find it ironic that someone named Sushi posted this?
LOL!!! that actually made me feel a little better, after the sh!ty day I just had.

Here is an update on the situation for anyone who cares:

She said that she was Ok yesterday on Msn, but today at school, She was totally avoiding me :(
I guess the girl still hates me...And the only way this is going to get better (if thats even possible) is with time. I don't think its what I said that got to her, I think it was the fact that I would bring up her dead pet to spite her that really got to her. I am so stupid :mad:

To you guys out there who haven't yet experienced anything like this before, just know that it sucks. Don't ever let your emotions of the moment have control over you. You will end up saying things that you later regret. And trust me, Regret is a b!tch.

SuSHI

worldlearning

Don Juan
Reaction score
gfuj

Abcd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Say, "hey babe, I'm sorry your fish died, but you would have to agree that you're making wayyy too big a deal out of this."

SuSHI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Need More Advice

Hey guys, thnx for responding so far...

Update: It is going to be her birthday in a week. So today I bought her a fish (as an early present). She still wasn't talking to me, but when I gave her the present it was a cheap fish ($2.99, so don't think I am that AFC, lol) she really liked it. But before she could say anything, I said bye with a smile and went home (this was at school and it was the end of the day).

We have a 5-day weekend because of Easter and a PA day at school. My question is: Should I give her a call in two or three days and ask her how she liked the fish and maybe make up with her?

Do you think I should call sooner? I know this all sounds AFC, but I really hurt her feelings so... Thnx for reading...Plz help:)

dbot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HEHE you should have just given her a goldfish cracker.

But seriously, you made your mistake, you did ur best to correct it, and that's all you can do. It WILL be afc if you take things too far. Just my 2 cents.

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get yourself a meeting with her... if she doesn't agree the first time you call don't call again... wait till school's back...
Then say you're sorry, hug her, make some good kino (like playing with her hair... her fingers, touch her cheeks) and say something like: Now that I've made you sad I'll have to compensate for you and make you laugh wildy... do you think you can handle it??

If she's a regular girl, and if she apologised you, she'll be glowing.
Seriously, girls with hearts love this sh!t... I used to think that you shouldn't give a damn about them, just ignore or be "adult" about it, but they get ****ing sad and hurt. They work this way...
Even the *****iest ones...

BBB

SuSHI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BBB I have come to respect you through your numerous posts.

I totally agree with what both you and Dbot are saying. Only problem is...I can't meet this girl in person.

I can call her and talk to her, but I don't think she is ready to really meet me anywhere this weekend (get what I'm saying?).

The only thing left for me left to do is call her and talk to her, I don't wanna scare her off or anything thats why I thought the call, new fish and everything might be too overwhelming.

I will try to talk to her intimatly(sp?) though. You guys think I should call her?( I know this sounds so pathetic lol)

Evergreen2

Reaction score
hahhahah

..fish mean more to her than you..

I like the draw fish idea

payaya

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont think its too AFC to apoligise in some situations. I cant stand when a girl cries!

If its my fault, i'll say sorry.