Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I Luv YoU MwaH

Black_Italian

Banned
Reaction score
I Luv YoU MwaH...

WTF!
Threes this girl i know and we use to talk allot she was really interested but she lived in another state so we never really could go anywhere with it. I met her when she came to my state for a week. Anyway this girl comes here a few times a year and next year shes moving here for good.

So right now we talk on the net (MSN) and sometimes on the phone. Today she was talking to me on the net and she’s like:

Her: please call me tonight i want to talk to you

Me: you call me

Her: pleaseeee

Me: you know I don’t like repeating my self

Her: ok ok ill call you around 9

Me: aight cya later

Her:I LuV YoU MwaH ByE BaBe

WTF WTF WTF ok maybe by saying "LuV" it doesnt exactly mean LOVE but im not sure. Me and her never had sex never done anything sexual. Why would she comes out saying I LuV YoU????

Any insight into this.

Ninja Out

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
(double post)

Last edited:

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
is this another parody, joke post? :crackup:

if it's not, and you actually need help...remember the boy who cried wolf?

seriously though, i'm pretty sure it's a joke...right?

08aisaac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I have a dillima. Like girls will say I love you and ask me to be their bf even if they could have any guy. They say I love you and are quite desperate. It could be that you are just that good.

Black_Italian

Banned
Reaction score
but when they say that its like "luv ya bye" she said. "I LuV YoU BaBe Bye" its diffrent. I know shes into me because shes coming down to my area next weekend for a wedding and she wants to meetup again. Its just vibe im getting from her that she thinks im serious about her. Then she comes out with "I LuV YoU BaBe".

She is muslim by the way and she is pretty hot. But not a strict muslim her mum doesnt wear that thign on her head and she lets her daughter have BFs so does the dad so there cool.

Ninja Out

brenbaus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
the thing about girl"friends" is that they "love" all their guy friends, they tell us all the same shiot like "I love you baby" and whatever even if there is nothing there other than friends, that is just the way women are, but maybe there is something more? You will have to actually see her in person to tell for real tho. If she digs you, you will know it!

Black_Italian

Banned
Reaction score
She is not a friend she wants to fu*k me when she’s in Sydney if I didn’t make this clear enough. I haven’t told her im not going to fu*k her yet but now she is starting with the "I LuV Ya".

So she’s not a friend she’s a girl who wants to have sex with me and when she finishes school at the end of this year she wants to move to my area. Not necessarily because of me but because she likes my area. So I am worried she might actually LuV me and its freaking me out.

OK

Ninja Out

DrSassyPants

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're overanalyzing this. Don't worry about it; i'd be thinking about my strategy to tap that ass....the girl is fine! Gotta tell us about it if you do.

If she really does love you then it won't be hard to next her since you don't live near each other.

jason86

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
is that lara croft in the 2nd pic u posted?

Black_Italian

Banned
Reaction score
LoL uno id love to but i got a GF right now. Who is alot hotter HB9.5. To bad i dont belive in cheating HaHa. Im still considering breaking up with my gf shes cool but i think im to young for commitment.

Ninja Out

sk24iam

Don Juan
Reaction score
She probably wants the las thing she says to you to stay in your head to get your attention. If so, it worked and now you're wonddering wtf.

Brian20o2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude just ignor this girls do this all the time. i have 2 friends who are girls and they say this alot. its just a girl thing, but it usally means (at least for me) ur already in the ljbf zone.

Black_Italian

Banned
Reaction score
lol do i have to repeat myself shes coming to sydney and wants to fu*k me.

Ninja Out

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Black_Italian
lol do i have to repeat myself shes coming to sydney and wants to fu*k me.

Ninja Out
she's already been to sydney, and you didn't f*ck her. PLAYA!

pffft. get a clue moron.

she'll probably hit you up for some free accomodation and f*ck a couple of your closest friends.

maybe your sensai.

and more then likely, your dad.

But you'll still buy her a going away present when she leaves your mardi gra town to find some more free accomodation from a guy she "LUVS".

MWAH!

happy playing, playa.