"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

"I Love You"

VampireKiller

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2003
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
recently a few girls in school have been telling me "I Love you". Now honestly that can't mean the same thing as what the words mean in the english language. So what is this in girl talk? I'm thinking it means somthing more like "You are a cool guy but I would never want to date you because you are an afc". I was, however getting alot of seriously good singals from one girl who was laying alot of kino on me. anyway, I hear this getting said more and more and I think a thread might bring light to it.

BTW: anyone noticed the rampant misuse of the word random?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

mrsoy

Don Juan
Joined
May 26, 2003
Messages
177
Reaction score
0
Location
MA
dude i know exactly what youre talking about with the word 'random'

i know the kind of girls youre talking about,there are so many of them and i happen to be friends with a few of them. everyday "i love you!'' ok,thats nice

to tell you the truth a chick that says 'i love you' without getting serious with you is prooobaably 'just a friend'

and this kino they are doing is probly 'friendly kino'
 

VampireKiller

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2003
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
well the reason why I mentioned that girl is that I have had a least a class with her every year in high school now (im a junior) and it is always pretty blatantly obvious when she is into somone. and I was using my dj skills really well that day ( I was ON if you know what I mean). and when she said "I love you" she grabbed both of my cheeks and looked into my eyes while saying it. now, I'm not particularily interested in this girl but it reminded me of the (now dubbed) ILY issue. what should you say in response? it definatly leaves an akward moment in there.

And yes everybody, STOP USING RANDOM. use arbritrary. thats what most people mean anyway.
 

SuaveStarboy

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 28, 2003
Messages
97
Reaction score
0
I had one girl this summer tell me she loved me, and we had only known each other for about 2 weeks, and i was also thinking you dont mean that at all
 

DarkfalconIV

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 19, 2003
Messages
409
Reaction score
0
Its the same as a guy sayin you A ss Hole it isn't negative. Its jus goofiing around
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

icallug

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 13, 2003
Messages
475
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
canada
k theres

a) i luv you

and

b) i love you

A. this is used by friends saying it to other friends. just friendly stuff, it means nothing. nothing like B.

B. this is the actual love. like girlfriend/boyfriend love. like family love. again nothing like A.
 
Top