"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

i love you

-HPNOTQ-

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 19, 2003
Messages
96
Reaction score
0
Location
Seattle, WA
never say your first I LOVE YOU while you're having sex with her..kinda cheapens the excitement..

aww hell, i was mistaken once for telling a girl i loved her when we were in the middle of the deed..when i actually said 'I love being inside you"

hahaha...doesnt have the same effect as I love you..but hey..it was the truth

-HQ
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Bungo Pony

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 4, 2001
Messages
2,572
Reaction score
1
Age
48
Location
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Originally posted by Pakwah
Bungo Pony???? We went to school together? How do you know me?
Well, we just didn't go to school together, we were in a lot of the same classes. Hell, I remember when you sang "Great Balls of Fire" at the school's karaoke contest (in fact, I might still have a recording of it around here somewhere). I'm guessing you're not into the karaoke scene since I frequent the karaoke spots here and I've never seen you.

BTW, your old buddy Rob is married with a kid on the way (at least I think he's married) :confused:
 
Top