Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"i love you" after 3 days

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I met this girl last weekend at a party in another town, we cuddled got her number. Few days later we hangout she introduces me to her dad well he introduced himself in his cop car.. that was scary. Then we hangout a few more times. She told me she loved me. Isnt that an indicator to bail or whata i do..

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How about this...not to sound like an ******* or anything. Make a descision on your own. This isnt your magic eight ball, figure sh!t out for yourself.

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did i rub you and roll you around and look in your eyes and call you an eighball and ask youa fuking question noo smartass.... i am just asking if people have had bad expierance with girls who say i love you that damn quick without knowing me really

sorry its 2am i am tired

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well, I'm going to respond to this the way I respond to all of your questions.

worst thread ever.

i am me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
say "i dont feel the same way" and if she gets all sad, compliment her and tell her that you "just need more time" to make a decision like that. tell her you really like her or something......unless you dont

rappermas

Don Juan
Reaction score
[Guys, seriously, you guys are the saddest group ever. Why do you flame someone asking a legitimate question? Worst thread ever? Maybe I ought to take a look at some of yours... Next time, YOU might get flamed, just be wary.]

Now, about the "I love you" thing. Just say "I know" while looking deep into her eyes. Or, better yet, ask her "Just what is it about me that you love so much?"

Best of luck with this chick.

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rappers reply was right on.

You could just smile and kiss her, that works well.

"C'mere n prove it" with a passionate kiss... works wonders.

Enraging Chaos

Reaction score
Listen to Rapper and Tony. They know what they're talking about.

You're going along with it without telling her that you love her back. If she ever asks why you don't tell her that you love her back....tell her that you don't because you don't love her YET.

xomel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Communication is your friend. Use it.

ask her why she feels that way. and be sure to get the message accross that you dont feel the same way.

i have a rather blunt approach to girls, if you feel comfertable telling her you that you dont feel the same way then tell her. Be sure to tell her you like her though but you dont love her.

dont get attached
you're moving fast
youre hot but i love you not..

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TonyTheTigerOI
"C'mere n prove it" with a passionate kiss... works wonders.

LuvMyArmyMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chico, CA during school, and Irivine off-school
well tell her you are just getting to know her and you dont want to jump into things too quickly. Tell her those are 3 VERY powerful words and they should only be said if they're meant. with the entire heart. and since you're young, and aren't serious about each other, then it doesnt mean anything and its not special.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i have your solution!!!

you: so you love me do you, well would you do anything for me?

her:yes of course i would

you:well would you die for me?

her:i guess i would

you:nah i dont belive you!

her:serioulsy i would

you: ok then, well prove it

i think you get the picture dont you, no more girl to deal with.

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless you can truly say that you mean it when you say it, DONT SAY IT. Whatever you say is up to you..whenever girls say it to me, my favorite line is "Thanks."

Touchy subject. Just be careful

ohiofutballa

Don Juan
Reaction score
can anyone say clingy? i dated a girl like this before and after I broke up with her she raged hell....talked **** about me, told girls i was an *******, and all i care about is sex :rolleyes:

It seems that these kinds of girls are really unbalanced emotionally (who would have guessed?) even more than other teenage girls....think about it, 3 days and a "I Love You"

This is not my type of girl, but we all like different brands of vodka

Ohiofutballa:cool: