Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I love the fact that so many AFCs exist

enkai

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Me and my Dj friend well...We use this one to our advantage...See there are AFCs all over the place left and right, poor AFCs, good looking AFCs, rich AFCs, retard AFCs, AFCs of many colors, what does this mean....this means that when ever ever ever you want you can just step up and take any of their girls or get a girl from a group of fifty AFCs hanging around her begging her to be with them. You ever notice like when you're out and a girl is out with a guy but givin' you the look, that's AFC sickness right there my friends, also another good thing about AFCs is that I feel at ease when my girl goes out with like 5 AFCs for a nite to hang out, it could be just her and all of them and I have no worries, this is a powerfull thing when you are self confident enough that you know she's not going to do **** with them....I have a friend who was a jeleous mofo, and everytime his GF would go out with someone else as friends, he would go crazy, but since he learned the DJ ways, he usually says HAVE FUN or something like that...and in most times he gets laid the same nite by that same girl when she comes back, anyhow...

what I wanted to know is this...how many of your guy friends are AFCs?

My answer...out of lets say 50 people, 4 are Djs, me, my friend, my cousin who's a natural, and this other guy whos' just self confident up the ass.

Knicknack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
out of about 10 close friends, 1 is a natural and the rest are AFCs.

Click Here

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
my 2 closest friends are both naturals... go figure. my friends are the kind of guys who walk around parties screaming "IM THE MAN... WHOOOOOOOO".

I think most guys on this site are AFDJ's and not one or the other.

Last edited:

silverdog

Don Juan
Reaction score
To tell you the truth, I am getting so sick of hearing the word afc, why does every thing have to be so categorized?? Your either afc or dj...I mean, it sounds absurd at times, mainly because it seems to be pushed to the extreme, I am a man of no labels, jmho.

Thoroughbred

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your girl goes out with 5 guys sometimes?! In my experience when a chick hangs out with that many guys it is not good.

BobbDobbs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by silverdog
why does every thing have to be so categorized?? Your either afc or dj...
Tribal identity. It's like being a football team fan. Most people pick the local team, but other guys try to predict the winning team and then claim to be their fans. By association, then, they are "winners."