Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I lost tonight big time AFC came out so hard

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
explaining later.. my inner AFC got the overhand tonight.. Im still not the Dj I have to be... Im ashamed to All of u Guys because of What happened

I swear to god I want to cry my ego got punched so hard and I lost ... didnt feel This for years.. writing the story soon

Former oneitis got me back on her turf

I f8ckd up....

I went to my old oneitis friends birthday party and it was a great night.

She broke up with her bf a week ago and is going to live alone.

After the birth day at her home we went to the club. Did everything alright but at the end of the night I invited my natural DJ friend out to join us home.

We went dancing in the house and they used drugs (I dont do it) and they vibed. I danced with my former oneitis and grinded and went all cexual. We made out a couple of times but my fellow DJ and the girls wanted another guy to join in. This guy is a natural too. Hes a 9 in looks and great conversationalist and I think a degree higher then me. He joined us and in the house and I became third wheel.

I handled it like a AFC. I became irritated, annoyed I was drunk. And she is a dime. Shes a model, she got me on this forum on the first place and I felt like a AFC. I didnt have this feeling for years. She crancked my inner game. She crancked my ego and my ''buddies'' f8cked me up too. I invited that guy as a help, as a favor and he returns me this bullsh2t. So he could f8ck my oneitis girl her friend.

I made a fool out of myself fighting the guy in the house with words. I went to the bday girls bedroom and pulled my oneitis with me. We talked. We made out in the bed but I knew she wanted the other guy. I told her its not about her or antyhing, and she knows I pull a lot of girls but she saw my old former AFC again. I acted frustrated and annoyed, we did make out, I did make her wet, we kino'ed, she was lying on my d1ck but her girl friend opened the door and f8cked it up by pulling her away from me. The girl I bought a present for, the girls I was in class with chose for the new guys they only vague knew. So she went back to the guy and sat on his lap while they al told me to get a cab to get lost. I fought the girl with words I fought the guys almost in talk. I know my oneitis girl doesnt want me, she wouldnt invite the other guy, shes not highly interested, she saw the AFC that I am years ago and tonight I went back to that mode, she saw the same dude, only cexual this time thats my only win. It got me a make out session thats it.

I just fooled myself so hard tonight. Im still drunk and mannnnn I feel so depressed for letting you guys down and myself down with this..

I removed all of them from facebook and snapchat and told my former oneitis in the bedroom we were done talking.

End of story. This is going to make me even stronger. F8ck girls and dont give a fu8cking sh1t, LOVE DOESNT EXCIST, F8CK EM AND REPLACE EM TILL DEATH MOTHERF0CKERSZZZ

TBH: this is going to hurt for a long time. I have 6 plates that I f8ck in my rotation but this former oneitis is in looks and intelligence a straight 9. I know it's bullsh1t shes a f8cking hoe but damn man you know how it feels. I let you guys down.

My own f8cking mistake that I invited the guy over. I couldve taken them home alone and f8cked them both or my former oneitis only. I coudlve done it so easily and layed her hard. f8cking b1tch

This forum, this lifestyle is a part of my life. I feel it, I breath it, I stand behind it. Focus on yourself, focus on money, focus on hapiness but after all the lessons I learned about women, after all the lays, after all the oneitis's I had 5 years ago Im back tonight with this f8cking crap.

Im a winner I hate losing, I cant handle losing man

WHY THE F8CK DID I INVITE THAT GUY OVER MAN I HAD 2 GIRLS GRINDING ON ME ALL NIGHT COULDVE JUST TAKEN THEM HOME WITHOUT NO1 AND INVITE THIS IDIOT OUT SO THE NIGHT TURNS OUT TO FORMER AFC EMOTIONAL SH1T. I foucht her ex bf 4 years ago over her without even making out with her and now we go out years later after everything I learned and I f8ck up AGAIN.

Last edited:

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah man u went fullblown beta. Why the fuk would you cuck yourself and invite the guy lol. Honestly man u deserve what happened for being so dumb about everything. Good luck and dont beat urself up too hard over it

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Was iT a good idea to remove them from sociaal media ?

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if a woman affects you this much, you need therapy.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lmfao Its my honor Dude.

Wrote that story drunk

Last edited:

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Got to thinking...

If the scarcity of quality women was a 'non issue', I think AFC behavior would follow suit.

We'd be swimming in lush pickings.:D

Too bad, this very far removed, from reality.:(

beforeimgone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honest emotions come out when you're drunk. You may not be ice cold through and through yet. It'll take a while. Picture your ex getting fvcked by that dude. Being annoyed is better than being sad.

Those guys may have had better game than you or maybe your old girl just didn't want you. Decipher what it was and learn from those guys or just move on. I'd love to see a guy try and take my plate. If she left that'd give me even more reason to go and get new pvssy

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This Will help me better getting to the ice mentality that's a quality answer I needed and Its on point beforeimgon. I think They had better game and she knows my AFC history. The only thing I got is that she is attracted to Some point, I got a huge social circle and she knows iT plus she knows high clas girls dated me but yeah overall yesterday was ****ed

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is not about the girl; its about your friend. You feel de-valued because, well ... you are. Your alleged friend--who knew you had a LTR with the girl--should have opted out and left the apt. Instead, he stayed and tried to fvck her. That is the disrespect.

When you allow enough people to disrespect you, your value in their--most importantly, your own eyes--disappears. Never allow disrespect ... ever.

If a girl disrespects you, walk away (sometimes forever). If a man disrespects, depending on the venue, hit back twice as hard. Personally, I would have taken a bat to his head (in my younger years literally, today figuratively), just for the attempt. But my way, is not the most orthodox, nor most provident.

Don't be a bltch next time.

Last edited:

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Homies over hos all day ... don't let a woman break up a good friendship. There's too many of them to go around... just tell your boy you were drunk af and had a weak moment, patch things up. Who cares about that chick

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Told my homie he disrespected me badly for that sh1t we texted for an hour about This himilation so he knows not to f8ck me over. I deleted the b1tches everywhere. Be strong f8ck them and replace replace replace

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
End of story. This is going to make me even stronger. F8ck girls and dont give a fu8cking sh1t, LOVE DOESNT EXCIST, F8CK EM AND REPLACE EM TILL DEATH MOTHERF0CKERSZZZ
That's the most AFC thing you said, what an overreaction.

Don't beat yourself up over the experience, failure is how you learn. I don't think it's ever good to be so focused on a oneitis girl, but I don't blame you for being upset about being beaten out by some competition. I know you're not supposed to let it affect you, but that always used to p!ss me off too.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's the most AFC thing you said, what an overreaction.

Don't beat yourself up over the experience, failure is how you learn. I don't think it's ever good to be so focused on a oneitis girl, but I don't blame you for being upset about being beaten out by some competition. I know you're not supposed to let it affect you, but that always used to p!ss me off too.
Yep, thanks for the understanding words

Erik VL

Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand the bitterness felt right after a loss like this. You made out, you know it could have gone farther had it not been for that one mistake. And that guy you brought is a bastard.

But you have SIX other girls that you sleep with? Holy crap, that's a lot.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
B1tches Will be b1tches always looking for a better deal.

Glassguy

Reaction score
@TheGambino

Every time I see you giving someone advise on here I think of the drug addict that still uses and tries to be a drug rehab counselor at the same time.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL that made me laugh @Classguy Thanks for cracking me

I love girls and dont trust them at the Same time that explains it

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Protip: Never get too drunk.
As the guy above said, none of this will matter in a few months time, time heals all, live and learn. I recently had to lose 3 girls for me to see that complimenting girls on their bodies and mentioning sex is bad.