I Lost My Matrix Virginity

~attrACTION~

Banned
Reaction score
I’ve wanted to write this ever since a few days ago, when it was still fresh in my mind.

For some reason, a few days ago my whole perspective changed suddenly. I now see the world in a completely different light, with a new set of eyes. You know how some guys on this site talk about how the rest of society is stuck in a Matrix-like world? Even though I may have agreed with it before, I finally see it.

Not only do I acknowledge it...I can FEEL it. I can truly sense it with every cell in my body...

Everyday is the same…every week, month, and year. I’ve seen, as I’m sure you have as well. But look closer. You will see that nothing changes. We race around from place to place. We rush to school, to work, to stores, and other places. Everyone seems like they are in a hurry…but for what? The term “rat race” fits perfectly. It’s a race with no end in sight, and it keeps repeating itself day after day.

Some people try to act like they are better than other people. As if they are in a more important race, or part of the race. The disparity between people is only a matter of egos…because most people are living identical lives, just with different relationships and different material possessions. No one is truly better than anyone else because in the end they will all be dead just the same. We haven’t evolved at all.

We get better technology every now and then, but are we actually making progress in the larger scope of human existence? Is anyone actually getting anywhere? Our end result is still death. That’s regardless of what car you drive, how big your house is, what girl you had sex with, what school you go to, what race you are, or religion…it doesn’t matter.

The truth is, we are all going to die. Some will try to prolong their life, but in the end everyone faces the same fate. People are born and die just like plants come and go with the seasons. Whether you believe in an afterlife or not is irrelevant…as you have seen those die before you, this life as you know it will be over for you at some point.

But if the end result of life is death, then why do people take life so seriously? Why do people keep living the same lives over and over, even when there is an infinite sea of possibilities? Why all the seriousness if each of our life spans is merely a dot in time?

This is why I have begun to see the world in two parts. There are those who will always be in the matrix world. What happens to you here doesn’t matter because no one is alive here. Since they are not alive, there lives are meaningless. For the past week, at times I’ve felt alone and surrounded by zombies. Most people are asleep and they will never wake up. They may as well be robots. I can SENSE their non-existence, it's almost like they're not there...

There is another world of a few individuals, the real world. These are people who run the world, whose smallest actions create ripple effects around the globe that touch all of our lives. No, this is not about who is a DJ or who sleeps with the most women. It is about who is somebody versus who is nobody.

If you think about it, most events in history have come down the actions of a few individuals. When you read history, you will notice names of a few people. The armies are not remembered as much as their leaders. The workers are not remembered as much as the innovators, and so on.

So, there are two worlds…one where all of the great people exist, and the other where everyday is the same and no one really lives. When your life is over, will you feel anything? Will anyone even remember that you existed?

Point is, live your life. LIVE it. Since I’ve felt this perception of the world, I have been taking a lot more risk – in fact, I stole something the other day. I’ve decided I will do anything it takes, even steal, to break my way into the world of becoming a somebody. There are no rules; this whole matrix part of the world is a joke…nothing counts until you are in that other world…and when you are there, you are untouchable.

Fcuk ethics, fcuk the environment, fcuk anyone who tells you to be nice, fcuk people who talk ****, fcuk rules, and fcuk the law. Do what you want, whatever it takes to make the most of your life. Go out there and live.

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

~attrACTION~

Banned
Reaction score
P.S. This was as much for myself and just putting my thoughts on 'paper' as it was for others to read. The past few days have seemed like a dream. I literally feel like I'm in a dream...

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with most of what you said.

The way I see life is that it is kinda like this...

You are born.

From that moment on you get bombarded with social conditioning and limiting

beliefs.

This has both positive and negative points.

Examples of "negative" social conditioning:

Your parents hammer into your head: "Never talk to strangers!", just like they were told by their parents.

result ---> You develop a fear of interacting with strangers that you carry with you for all your life unless you do something about it.

Your parents tell you: "Go to church on Sundays"

result ---> you just do it because you become afraid of confrontation, so you just accept it.

A kid tells his teacher that analizing peoms is bs and that he doesn't want to do it.

result ---> he gets suspended and punished for criticising what is taught by society zombies and loses his sense of creativity.

These and thousands of other social brainwashing tools are spread by the media and society zombies to control the masses and to force them to serve society first before they can demand anything. Because of all the punishment you get if you don't play by the "rules" you start to develop a phobia of being critizised by others because you feel that you need to fit in or otherwise you will be punished either mentally or physically.

I believe EVERYTHING we do and fear is a habit that we adapted early on when we were babies.

Here are some examples of "good" social conditioning:

"Before you cross the road always take a look to the right and then to the left"

result ---> this helps you to survive

"Dress warm when you go out into the snow"

result ---> you don't become sick and stay healthy

----------------

This makes it hard for a lot of people because they stop thinking for themselves and just do it because everyone else is doing it.

However if they see successful people that didn't play by society's rules they say he was just "lucky" , "some people just have it some people don't", In order to get _____ you have to be/do _____ otherwise it won't work"

I'm happy that I found this site and all the knowledge I got from books (I'm not talking about school books here) that were not created by society zombies.

I'm only 18, but if there is one thing I learned it is that indifference is the key to success in anything.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
~attrACTION~ said:
Fcuk ethics, fcuk the environment, fcuk anyone who tells you to be nice, fcuk people who talk ****, fcuk rules, and fcuk the law. Do what you want, whatever it takes to make the most of your life. Go out there and live.
And this is solution you've arrived at after a few days of contemplation? What you're saying isn't anymore new or original than "the matrix". You're simply advocating nihilism/hedonism as an alternative to the lives of all those boring normal folks. Problem is, it takes a lot of boring normal folks to keep the electricity running, the trains and planes running on time, driving the gas trucks to the stations so you can refuel your car, delivering groceries to the store so you can eat, being on standby at the hospital in case you have a life threatening injury or illness, etc etc. Saying **** the system, the laws, the government, environment sounds cute, but if you want to live in a society like that, they exist already, try Zimbabwe, Myanmar or Darfur. I'm sure you'd love it. I think I'll stay here in the matrix.

Badwire

Reaction score
The brilliance of the Matrix is that once you have broken out of it, you are free to take total control of your life while the zombie masses continue their steady production of goods and services that society needs. I'm not a communist, but Capitalism as a system works largely for the benefit of the super rich. The workers sweat for the kings.

Don't go to Zimbabwe man, be glad that these people can't think for themselves. It's a dog eat dog world and you shouldn't feel any shame for going against the grain. You've exited the rat race and now can begin creating a full life that you won't regret.

Chaotixxx

Don Juan
Reaction score
~attrACTION~ said:
P.S. This was as much for myself and just putting my thoughts on 'paper' as it was for others to read. The past few days have seemed like a dream. I literally feel like I'm in a dream...
How do you plan on generating income?

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So... out of ten, what do you rate the movie?

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ChrizZ said:
I believe EVERYTHING we do and fear is a habit that we adapted early on when we were babies.

Here are some examples of "good" social conditioning:

"Before you cross the road always take a look to the right and then to the left"

result ---> this helps you to survive

"Dress warm when you go out into the snow"

result ---> you don't become sick and stay healthy

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
~attrACTION~ said:
I’ve wanted to write this ever since a few days ago, when it was still fresh in my mind.

For some reason, a few days ago my whole perspective changed suddenly. I now see the world in a completely different light, with a new set of eyes. You know how some guys on this site talk about how the rest of society is stuck in a Matrix-like world? Even though I may have agreed with it before, I finally see it.

Not only do I acknowledge it...I can FEEL it. I can truly sense it with every cell in my body...

Everyday is the same…every week, month, and year. I’ve seen, as I’m sure you have as well. But look closer. You will see that nothing changes. We race around from place to place. We rush to school, to work, to stores, and other places. Everyone seems like they are in a hurry…but for what? The term “rat race” fits perfectly. It’s a race with no end in sight, and it keeps repeating itself day after day.

Some people try to act like they are better than other people. As if they are in a more important race, or part of the race. The disparity between people is only a matter of egos…because most people are living identical lives, just with different relationships and different material possessions. No one is truly better than anyone else because in the end they will all be dead just the same. We haven’t evolved at all.

We get better technology every now and then, but are we actually making progress in the larger scope of human existence? Is anyone actually getting anywhere? Our end result is still death. That’s regardless of what car you drive, how big your house is, what girl you had sex with, what school you go to, what race you are, or religion…it doesn’t matter.

The truth is, we are all going to die. Some will try to prolong their life, but in the end everyone faces the same fate. People are born and die just like plants come and go with the seasons. Whether you believe in an afterlife or not is irrelevant…as you have seen those die before you, this life as you know it will be over for you at some point.

But if the end result of life is death, then why do people take life so seriously? Why do people keep living the same lives over and over, even when there is an infinite sea of possibilities? Why all the seriousness if each of our life spans is merely a dot in time?

This is why I have begun to see the world in two parts. There are those who will always be in the matrix world. What happens to you here doesn’t matter because no one is alive here. Since they are not alive, there lives are meaningless. For the past week, at times I’ve felt alone and surrounded by zombies. Most people are asleep and they will never wake up. They may as well be robots. I can SENSE their non-existence, it's almost like they're not there...

There is another world of a few individuals, the real world. These are people who run the world, whose smallest actions create ripple effects around the globe that touch all of our lives. No, this is not about who is a DJ or who sleeps with the most women. It is about who is somebody versus who is nobody.

If you think about it, most events in history have come down the actions of a few individuals. When you read history, you will notice names of a few people. The armies are not remembered as much as their leaders. The workers are not remembered as much as the innovators, and so on.

So, there are two worlds…one where all of the great people exist, and the other where everyday is the same and no one really lives. When your life is over, will you feel anything? Will anyone even remember that you existed?

Point is, live your life. LIVE it. Since I’ve felt this perception of the world, I have been taking a lot more risk – in fact, I stole something the other day. I’ve decided I will do anything it takes, even steal, to break my way into the world of becoming a somebody. There are no rules; this whole matrix part of the world is a joke…nothing counts until you are in that other world…and when you are there, you are untouchable.

Don't mince words. Did you like the movie or not?

Reaction score
"The Matrix" is an artificial construct - it strays from truth - it is a lie!! It is mind control - brain washing --- mainly perpetrated through those who control the mass media!!

TheHumanist

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You know, I saw the same thing. Life is short. I could make it more fancy which is justing making longer sentences, but blankly is our life is short. Shakespeare say it better than any of us can (well except maybe how well Pook writes).

To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow; a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more: it is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.
Perhaps it is a bit overused, but it is true. One of the books I recently read reminds me of your conclusion, the Epic of Gilgamesh. In his quest for glory, he spent massive efforts to immortalize himself in great monuments and performing great feats of heroics (slaying a demon for example). When pulling ideas from that book, the two things, man gain immortality through civilization and culture and the how strength of two people can perservere through great challenges (close friends in this case). The best of life he enjoyed was facing life with his closest ally and the best way to live life was to expand civilization and culture ("study the brickworks" and etc. was the last of the lines). Ironically, his quests for fame came for nothing in the end, even though it would most likely serve to be remembered (as your statement to get big).

Ok, so what does these literature have to do with anything... it states life and my conclusion (at this point of my life). You saw that life is short, why bother with other people? I saw that life is short, why make life tougher for everyone? I saw that the people who I admire the was who live life positively, care for everyone, and always seem to be able to infect others with it. Their presence always bring joy to others and they are almost always living life well. The thing is, they are not always the greatest powers on the world (some do have great influence like owning companies and so on), but their care for others and for the community always make the lives the most fulfilling. As for great posters on this board, I think Brazillian Blues Boy would fit that the best.

Sorry, I would say more... and more concisely and probably more understandbable, but I do not have the time right now.

Truth07

Reaction score
Although it is true that we are all going to die, we can't just say "**** it" to society and go do whatever we feel like doing. People over the centuries have work so hard to bring us the society we have today. Like the internet, without it we wouldn't even be able to discuss these things or have so much knowledge.

I believe that we all need to improve ourselves and do what we can to contribute to the growth of society. Like you said, we are all going to die someday. Are you going to be selfish and do anything you can (even harming others) to have those temporary satisfactions, or are you going to do something that would make this world a better place for the people around you and for those who will come later?

Reaction score
Get a job you hobo. You might have broken out of the 'matrix'' but you like you pointed out you are just gonna end up dead like the people still stuck in it. So bascilly that means they aint thinking about it and are just getting on with there lives and you're out of it just talking about it and will go on a trip around the world or something to try and fufil you're life. Stealing things is also silly. Yes in the end it will mean nothing an so on and so forth but do you wanna spend the rest of you're days in and out of jail? This aint disneyland man. I'd love to know what age you are cause this sounds like a mid-life crisis to me.

D!ck Ramsey

Don Juan
Reaction score
People often take the wrong message from this great and provocative film.

Its not about quitting your job and flying in the face of society, its about freeing yourself from the prison in your mind.

We all develop unhealthy and limiting beliefs about what is possible and this shapes our destinies. To free yourself from the Matrix is not about breaking political laws or being a bad-ass Neo wannabe. Its a radical shift of thought which provokes an internal change..like a light switch going on. You finally realize your potential and the real meaning of the word "possible"

You are having these realizations now and that's great. Let them push you to dream in ways you never dared. But at the same time, you must realize that certain rules must be adhered to. We all have to deal with money, politics and tons of BS every day and that's the harsh reality.

Sometimes you will have to dance with the devil in order to beat him at his own game.

Play the Game

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Almost there Grasshopper.

The problem with ****ing everything is that you're not "the one" in your matrix anaolgy. If you f*ck with the law, the law will f*ck with you. You will always be in the matrix because the matrix is reality.

Th economic system that supports the entire world you live in won't just dissapear. There are different classes of people: the havs and the have nots.

The have's are the Rockerfellers, the Trumps and the people who run our entire political system. That is as close to GOD as you will ever become.

Look at Al Gore, flying in his private jet preaching about global warming, while millions of Americans have to work 9-5s to support themselves.

Time is money, because time cannot be created. How much would it cost you to buy back your time and live again?

Face it if you work a job , you're nothing more but a slave to society. You trade in your life essentially for a piece of the pie that we all create. But not everyone has to work to get that piece. There's ways to get around it... to do what you want in life. That is to become financially independent from the rat race.

You see this is why feminism was such a great accomplishment for capitalistic economies. You get double the work force double the production. double the little ants working for you, all in the name of giving women rights. What happened in the end? Inflationary
pressure from the greater disposable income raised the prices on everything so now two people have to work to support a house.

You're not out of the matrix by a long shot... you have only become aware of it's media brainwashing techniques to turn you into a "productive member of society". In the end you can't really escape the matrix, you can only become "one with it" and use it to your advantage.

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the matrix, the matrix, how ever we define the matrix... its all in your head. there are dominant forces in the world that wield mass influence on all societies. there is no wild west sense of freedom anymore. this is because people have chosen to take the path of least resistance, and let the conglomerations cater to their every need. do you not have land to grow your own food? this is because those that wield influence on society have given you a path, to rent an apartment and go buy mass produced merchandise at their stores. and every day you rent property you line their pockets and then you work to keep doing it, too.

economic polarization is a frightening truth. and look at it this way: as our energy sources dwindle, the rich will have all it takes to survive in any fashion they desire. and then there will be people, reduced to plebs with no life to know except to work for a company that produces assets that the rich will use to reinforce a cycle of poverty. because everybody's gotta eat.

but if you grow your own food...

you live as you choose.

Play the Game

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Create Reality said:
but if you grow your own food...

you live as you choose.

Why grow your own food when you can buy the farm and have other people grow it for you?
Not that a farm is a great investment, but if you got billions stashed away might as well control the food supply as well.

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Play the Game said:
Why grow your own food when you can buy the farm and have other people grow it for you?
Not that a farm is a great investment, but if you got billions stashed away might as well control the food supply as well.
Hmm good idea. Let's grow some plebs too while were at it! **** payin em any amount of money to buy more than a house and a car. And lets make the work day longer too, just for fun. I mean, we got billions stashed away lets not let it go to waste on inflation!