I LJBF'ed a girl about to dump me...now what?

spax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So I've been seeing this girl for the past 3 months. Great personality, great body, but unfortunately she is super religious and got freaked out when I brought up sex with her.

Anyway, the past 2 weeks she went a bit cold out of nowhere and flaked on our last date. I eventually got her to come meet me and she broke down and explained some BS about me not believing in God being a problem for her, that doesn't approve of my drinking/party lifestyle, and that we are just "too different".

It all seemed like BS to me because these things weren't problems at the beginning [there's probably some other guy]. I eventually start making out with her and her attitude changed completely, and she stared at me with adoration and love. She even had tears of happiness in her eyes while we kissed (and she has had this numerous times in the past in the heated moments) and was extremely passionate. She said she was conflicted and left saying she had to think about things.

However, a few days later she sends me some text about "not being in the place for a relationship at this time". I can see where this is going so rather than being the one getting dumped, I say to her "Yeah, me neither. You're great but I think we should just be friends" (I was getting sick of her indecisiveness). She responds to me "Yeah, I think I agree" and then changes the subject to some BS about our favourite candies (beta friend talk). I just ignore it.

The next day she sends me some Snapchat videos (I don't even bother opening them). I can see she has been watching my Snapchat stories (video feed).

I think she is still interested because I've never had a girl kiss me so passionately, tell me how attracted she is to me, get so wet from us making out, and go to some of the efforts she has to see me.

It just seems there is some external factor holding her back (religion? family? another guy?)

My question is...where to from here? Despite all this, she is quite an amazing girl and I get along with her better than ANY other girl I've ever met in terms of personality, shared interests and humour.

Don't worry, I am still moving on and finding new girls, but I'd like her to realise her mistake and come back to me.

So what do you advise that I do from here? Keep the NC? Delete off Facebook?? Ask to meet up? (She still has some of my DVD's I lent her), Play the Friend? Any advice would be appreciated.

Thank you.

CLIFFS:
------------------

- Seeing virgin girl for 3 months.
- She freaks out on my desire for sex and goes cold.
- Breaks down and says we are too different.
- We talk, make out, and she then says she is conflicted and has to think about things.
- Eventually she tells me she is not in a place for a relationship.
- I say I am neither, and that we should just be friends (pre-emptive break up)
- She agrees and now is trying to be a friend. I'm ignoring her.
- What should I do from here if I desire her back?
- She still has some of my DVDs so I'd need to meet at some point to get them back.

Rival

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you really want her, fake religion on her..start a conversation about God and let her convert you...use the wmotional high to ask her back out. Fake it Till ya make it (sleep with her)

Or move on

spax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Rival said:
If you really want her, fake religion on her..start a conversation about God and let her convert you...use the wmotional high to ask her back out. Fake it Till ya make it (sleep with her)

Or move on
Genius. Absolute genius.

Rival

Don Juan
Reaction score
spax said:
Genius. Absolute genius.
Yeah dude, I did this to a girl and it took around 3 months till we had sex, then she wanted to all the damn time. Dated her for close to 3 years so give it a shot if ya really like her.

Just make sure she really believes you, research some stuff about her religion, ask questions, cry if you can. Tell her how you feel God has a mission for you two. It's fate.

lol i'm telling ya this **** works. GL let me know how it goes

blind_one

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rival said:
It's fate.
If you want to pursue that route that is the key. It is like painting a beautiful picture. It takes time but the end result could be wonderful. Chicks are into that disney/fate/destiny stuff so that is one way of looking at it.

On the other hand I don't think I would bother. Spin plates acquire wealth.
I would treat her like air but be friendly in person if engaged in conversation, get your DVDs, game other girls, if she comes around to her senses and realizes you can give her amazing sex and more, then give her a chance otherwise I would not waste my time.

Peace

spax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Rival said:
Yeah dude, I did this to a girl and it took around 3 months till we had sex, then she wanted to all the damn time. Dated her for close to 3 years so give it a shot if ya really like her.

Just make sure she really believes you, research some stuff about her religion, ask questions, cry if you can. Tell her how you feel God has a mission for you two. It's fate.

lol i'm telling ya this **** works. GL let me know how it goes
What's a good opener? Something like "I've been feeling a bit lost lately…." ? :crackup:

And how long after NC should I wait?