"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

I LJBF her today

Frank Zappa

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2000
Messages
290
Reaction score
1
Location
Atlanta
I LJBF my 3 yr LTR today and we decided to start moving our parting ways. But we had a good talk and I just ended up dropping her an im that said I would like to talk more. God, I just can't get this DJ stuff down. It just hurts so much and I miss her so much, but I know I can't let her know... I know I should move on, but I'm just venting from the pain. ~Zappa
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Click Here

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2002
Messages
386
Reaction score
1
Location
Virginia Beach
If you LJBFed her then you have nothing to worry about cause she feels worse. Look to the future be strong, and nice going you showed u have mad balls to do that.
 

Frank Zappa

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2000
Messages
290
Reaction score
1
Location
Atlanta
Yeah... But it really pissed me off that she so readily agreed and thought freedom would be good. God Damnit I can't believe it's over and ended so quickly. Time to lick the wounds and try to hit up ATL. ~Zappa
 

CONDE FRANCO

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 29, 2002
Messages
153
Reaction score
0
Location
irving tx usa
I have been there bro, I broke up with my fiance one month ago, and I still cant get her out of my mind
 

becker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 13, 2003
Messages
1,697
Reaction score
4
Why did you even LJBF her in the first place?

CONDE FRANCO, do you mind if I ask you how come you broke up with your fiance?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Frank Zappa

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2000
Messages
290
Reaction score
1
Location
Atlanta
I LJBF her because our relationship was turning sour and she was going to end it. It was a last stand. ~Zappa
 
Top