"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

I like a woman

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
I blocked her as she was causing me some mood damage then i unblocked her after 2 months or something and she instablocked me. I called her knowing its wrong thing to do and she picked up her phone and we had fun talk (she laughed at what I say) but I think i heard her friend laughing in the background maybe at me haha she still didnt unblock so i didnt contact her anymore.


But she was so interesting and weird i liked her.

i think it was the only girl i bothered calling or trying to contact after i got removed/blocked

all other girls i hate
gg
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
I agree.

Go watch Venom with a buddy and hit the bars. Make it a man's night out. Forget about women.

Just go enjoy yourself.
 
Top