Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I left a huge hickie on this girl's neck, did I doom future hook ups?

Maeisgood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hickies: do they usually doom future hook ups?

Long ago I was an AFC for this super hot chick. I was so AFC I sought a way out of it, so I found the DJ forum to fix myself. Years passed, I did stuff with several other girls and improved myself by leaps and bounds, and on this past New Year's Eve, I kissed her at midnight as is custom. Later that night, we were drunker and just as everyone was passing out, I kissed her again. It turned into a frantic make out. I felt her up, felt her butt, fingered her, she was all ready to go, but it was my friend's apartment I didn't live there. We checked every room in the apartment for a vacant room to persumably do it in, but all were filled. We even started making out on this bed only to find someone already asleep in it! We went to an empty room. I took off her shirt and sucked her huge tits and twisted her bountiful pubes in my fingers. I whipped out my weiner and condomed up, but then we thought the owner of the room was coming so we went out to the darkened hall and made out some more. Eventually we gave up on trying to have sex and passed out cuddling.

The next day, she was in my shirt and there was a huge hickie on her neck. She changed before anyone got up. She said she was fed shots by some other chick and was blacked out. I was rather browned out or grayed out, not completely blacked out. Do girls usually get embarassed at hickies? Are hickies generally an awful idea anyway? All they do as identify someone as someone who got action lately and are less effective than other methods of kino. My friends all noticed it and asked around who hooked up with her. They thought it was the guy in whose bed we went in at first because her shoes were found in there but it was not him. They accused me but I assumed they knew it was me because that dude woke up when we went in his room. I admitted to it and they know it was me now I can't tell if she's ashamed or not. She wasn't noticably mad. She hung out with us Jan. 1 and 2 and I drove her home. I texted her Jan. 3 about an adventure we had planned to go on before New Years, I got no response yet.

If I called now, would that be considered desperate? If she doesn't answer should I call again? She leaves Jan. 6.

She lives on the other side of the country but was just visiting for the holidays so it may not even matter. I want to hook up with her again though!

I wouldn't call this oneitis because a few weeks ago I hooked up with another chick, I've sworn off relationships for a while. I just wanna fvck every girl now because of a bad break up this summer. This New Year's girl was the girl of my dreams in high school and we're all several years out of college but I feel like I just blew my one shot at banging her. If I did well and she orgasmed then I'd definately be invited back in, but with a hickie and no O face am I doomed? I could see it going either way in the future. I'd have to wait another year to find out potentially.

Upside

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
No. Women like the attention they get when their friends point out the hickies. It makes them feel valuable and envied.
Ring a ding ding. As a dude and if you have hickies, it's a sign that you have been busy and many girls like that. Funny how a lot of people are embarrassed when really it's like a badge of honor.

Maeisgood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I gave her a hickie. I don't want her to be like, "No, I'm not making out with you after what you did last time, you AFC middle schooler!"

She has a real job she just started and I'm sorta close to her family and am friends with her older brother. I feel werid about it.

Blackmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hickies are easily concealed with makeup. If it bothers them that much, they would cover them up.

Maeisgood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was super drunk and I have only foggy memories of what occurred. I haven't given a hickie (is there a more uptodate synonym for the term?) in a long time.

Maeisgood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought to put it in there, I guess the age thing isn't as important as the context of the thread.

I called her, she said after dinner and her parents go to bed she'd call me. :)

Any suggested kiss tests? I've heard it said by a DJ once that, "If she isn't running away, then its on." What do you all think? After she leaves town, I'll probably stop posting here.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
You don't really need a kiss test per se.

Talk a bit, do a little kino, and that's enough. Then do the following:

Just make strong eye contact, brush her hair aside with your fingertips (using your one hand), then lean in and kiss her.

UPDATE: (I'm at my ten posts for the day limit so I can only use edit to add to this post.)

>How do you fail a kiss/test and come back being confident or not flustered?

I would recommend that you NOT think in terms of kiss tests. Forget that M y s t ery "Would you like to kiss?" game.
As a said, just do eye contact, brush hair aside and move in for the kiss.

Nothing bad will happen. I've used this method on every female I've kissed in the last 8 years. Females really like this method.
Best case scenario: She starts making out with you.
Decent scenario: She kisses you briefly on the lips.
Cr*ppy scenario: She turns and gives you her cheek to kiss.
VERY WORST CASE SCENARIO": She pulls her head back so you can't kiss her at all.

Even in the worst scenario, I've never had a female take offense to it. If things don't go so well, just change the subject and immediately start talking about something else. If she still doesn't bite (i.e respond to the conversation), then cut the conversation short and excuse yourself.

Don't wait until your 99 percent sure. We rarely if EVER have that level of certainty in the game.

Last edited:

Maeisgood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always wondered what happens when you kiss test and it fails, or you kiss and it fails. I usually don't kiss unless I'm 99% sure about my chances. Its happened twice, one time was so long ago it doesn't count and the most recent time was a few months ago in which an Argentinian chick kissed my check so I kissed her mouth then she said, "That just means goodbye where I come from." And I said something like, "Oh how unfortunate," and I left haha.

How do you fail a kiss/test and come back being confident or not flustered?

Tovansky

Don Juan
Reaction score
Idk man, for this one, it depends. some girls like to show it that they are very bad and got hickies here and there, some women just didn't want to show it to everybody. I myself don't like hickies... I told every women that I hooked up with when they started kissing my necks not to leave a mark, or I will do the same to them. lol. So yea, this one depends on the women. not that a big deal though. cheers mate!

Maeisgood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha yeah she seemed cool enough about it to come hang out with me the next two days at least but I would never give a girl a visible hickie in my right mind, but it was New Years and I was on the verge of completely blacking.

topcat2001

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women complain all the time about hickeys but they seem to secretly love it. The only time I was dumped over it was when the woman was married!

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Serialized3 said:
A fuckin hickey? What, are you thirteen?
Women of ANY age get turned on when their neck is bitten or sucked on. I'm in my 30s and I've not only given hickeys, I've received them as well. There's nothing immature about getting them.