Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I learnt some scary things

ReT

Don Juan
Reaction score
What Black_italian said man. My girl has been around the block too and so have I. So I mean bro don't stress over it or feel like it was disrespectful to you. It's part of life geting around. You can't critisize her completely for fvuking other guys. It's part of life. For you, it would probally feel ok if you went around sleeping with woman just think; for her it's the same way bro.

I do know how you feel though, my gf she's been with girls and guys so it does seem kinda slutty, but I look at it this way.
1. She's experianced now LOL
2. I don't have to worry about her feeling like sex is a dirty thing.
3. We know what it's like to have fvuked more then one person.
4. If she really cares about you, she knows what else is out there.
5. Her parents by now must know she isn't an angel, and if they think you're kool, your most likely less to have them wondering what you did with there daughter, besdies loving her and being her bf.

Black_Italian

Banned
Reaction score
So she said she’s been with 6 guys and you are telling him to believe she has been with 18. That is stupid.

Ninja out

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NO it's not stupid.

Chicks today want to appear all goody-two-shoes. There is a social stigma attached to chicks having multiple sexual partners, they don't want to be branded as sluts or ho's. Seriously, who would get in a relationship with a chick if you knew that she was the offical c*m-deposit of the block!? Therefore they try to tone it down. Example from life is my female flatmate. When looking at her, you would think that she was the sweetest, most innocent little girl you've ever seen. That's what I thought until recently, when I found out that she'd boinked almost all of the guys living at our dorm. Appearences can be deciving.

Black_Italian

Banned
Reaction score
It is stupid you are saying if a girl says “I slept with 10 guys” it means she has really slept with 30 if she says “I slept with 20” it means she’s slept with 60 and all this because it says so in a movie. If she said she’s slept with 6 guys who are you to say she’s lying and that the true number is 18 or 20. You are just jumping to conclusions. Women don’t want to be branded as sluts that’s a given but what makes you think that they will divide by 3 whatever number of guys they slept with to avoid being branded a slut. But of course it says so on TV so its must be true. What else has TV taught us? the nice guy who showers women with gifts and compliments ends up with the girl!! Is this true?

Your post was useless it’s a possibility that she has slept with 20 guys but if she says 6 she shouldn’t immediately doubt that.

IDIOT

Ninja out

TheSeeker

Reaction score
if you REALLY love her...

Well, see it this way... Assuming that she really cares about you and the relationship, she is being honest with you and not hiding her past; especially when there is a social stigma on women who get around. Hell, it could have been worse hearing from other sources, say, her ex?! I can understand that your ego is damaged, but if she is one of a kind, then hopefully you will be able to get over it. Best of luck to ya!

CONDE FRANCO

Don Juan
Reaction score
Am I the only one that has a virgin girl? seriously I cannot understand how you guys settle for a *****. bunch of pvssies, you have girlfriends that had ****ed more than a rabbit in heat, and you talk about love, respect and how special she is? I have had sex with many girls but never taken seriously because they were not virgins anymore. but now I have my virgin girl, and i respect her and love her for her decision of staying virgin. I don't know, it is a cultural difference. you really make me puke, pvssies

Black_Italian

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by CONDE FRANCO
Am I the only one that has a virgin girl? seriously I cannot understand how you guys settle for a *****. bunch of pvssies, you have girlfriends that had ****ed more than a rabbit in heat, and you talk about love, respect and how special she is? I have had sex with many girls but never taken seriously because they were not virgins anymore. but now I have my virgin girl, and i respect her and love her for her decision of staying virgin. I don't know, it is a cultural difference. you really make me puke, pvssies
Another idiot so people should only love a girl who is a virgin by your logic and its ok for you to have sex but if she does you cant respect her. I dont understand how some peoples brains work. I pitty you.

IDIOT

Ninja out

CONDE FRANCO

Don Juan
Reaction score
I sensed you were the first pvssy to answer. why do you call yourself italian? I bet you don't even know a word of italian. do you know where is italy? let me give you a hint, it is not in the US.

NOW START GUESSING PVSSY CAT

Black_Italian

Banned
Reaction score
I sensed you were the first pvssy to answer. why do you call yourself italian? I bet you don't even know a word of italian.
Stronzo io parlo Italiano tutti i giorni la mia mamma el mio pappa parlono solo Italiano.

As for were Italy is ummm Europe :eek:. I lived there for 2 years. Looks like your "senses" are way off today.

This just proves how much of an idiot you really are. By your logic 80% of the people in the world who love and respect there GF SHOULDNT because she’s done what she was born to do. What makes you so different if girls enjoy sex more then us what make you think its right for a guy to fu*k 10 girls but it’s not right for a girl to fu*k 10 guys.

I feel sorry for people like you who are raised to believe all this sh*t. It’s like a vicious cycle because when you have kids of your own you’re going to teach them to think like you do THAT SEX IS BAD. So this sh*t will never end you are contributing to making the world a boring place. Its people like you that make it harder for a guy to meet a women I feel sorry for your daughter if you have one she will lead a boring life till she realizes how much of an idiot her father is.

As for calling me a pu*sy I can not comprehend how your mind would have come to that conclusion. Basically because I think that a guy can date a girl who’s had sex before that makes me a pu*sy. I fail to see the logic.

Basically you’re living in the past this isn’t the 50s.

Ninja out

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Black_Italian
OH NO she has had a sex life before she met you.
Having sex with 6 DIFFERENT people at her age is borderline whorish. Two, three....maybe four okay, but six? He has a point to be worried.

CONDE FRANCO

Don Juan
Reaction score
stronzo di merda, BACCIAMI IL CULO FIGLIO DI FINOCCHIO NIPOTE DI PUTANA hahaha.

I am happy you know pvssy cat, I **** and ****, and have a virgin girl that very soon will marry to. only for me hehe. and you have a girl friend that has been fock as much as breeding rabbit.

Mr stronzo pvssy

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Black_Italian
So she said she’s been with 6 guys and you are telling him to believe she has been with 18. That is stupid.

Ninja out
Women do tend to lie. In fact, I've read something about a study they did. They put women on lie detectors (fake ones) and asked how many partners they had. They also asked some other women without any lie detectors. The women who thought they were under the lie detector test consistently revealed they have been with about twice as many partners as the women who didn't think they were on lie detector tests. Maybe just a coincidence? Possibly.

The same experiment was run with men and there was hardly any difference between the amount of partners the men on lie detectors said they had and the ones who weren't on lie detectors.

Not conclusive proof obviously, however, still interesting.

Off course, there is no "mathematical formula" for calculating the "actual" number of partners a girl had based on what she says.

Black_Italian

Banned
Reaction score
stronzo di merda, BACCIAMI IL CULO FIGLIO DI FINOCCHIO NIPOTE DI PUTANA hahaha.

I am happy you know pvssy cat, I **** and ****, and have a virgin girl that very soon will marry to. only for me hehe. and you have a girl friend that has been fock as much as breeding rabbit.

Mr stronzo pvssy
Good marry your girl chances are she will end up cheating you don’t seem like a person that would be very appealing in a LTR. Also I would like to add I don’t have a gf so stop making assumptions especially if they are not based on anything. But if I were to look for a GF I would not take into consideration the fact that she’s a virgin or not because I live in the present not the past. But since you are Italian and I know that you are going to be stubborn like all other Italian (me included) well just have to agree to disagree because I do not have the time nor the patience to argue with you on the internet over such a trivial subject.

Ninja out

kk2004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
english.

Well english is my first language, its just that I cant spell, I use aol slang when i'm typing most of the time.

I think I touched a sensative subject.

And u guys need to stop arguing cuz my girlfirend is Italian too, shes not very very italian but half and i know its a big thing to most italian ppl, i know u guys are a proud people, and she isnt stubborn, she is amazing, alot of italians that live in her neighboorhood though tend to be very racist thats their worse qualtiy. They dont like anyone just a little diffrent then them, thats what she told me. She told me that at times a few ppl ruin it for the rest. but anyway

She told me shes had six sexual partners, she had sex with 6 guys, and that four of them where with guys she was dating. I dont know what to believe. She told me she never even stopped to think of what she had done but then she said that she has to live with her past and she regrets what she did everyday. I just have a feeling that somehow i think that she regrets it alot.

I mean its okay that she did what she did, and she tries to tell me that she isnt the same person she was, and that after she met me that she wasnt like that anymore and she only wants to spend her life with me. But the biggest thing that makes me still love her is that she told me she did it not to just hook up, she was looking for people to make her feel good about herself, and that half the times she did she was drunk and that she only liked a few ppl like two three people that she hooked up with.

I mean i cant love her and think she was a ***** at the same time, she acted like one, but i dont think she is one. She told me that she felt realli bad after her first relationship, and that she went out looking for someone to make her feel better about herself and she told me that drinking and messing around was a way to do it.

Im just gonna try to forget her past, and act like it didnt exist, bcuz she cant change the past and i gotta accept who she was and then love her from that moment. I realli dont care how many ppl she had sex with as long as I was diffrent from all the rest and she says I am all the time, she is almost 18 now btw. I cant keep holidng it against her, it just cant and wont work you know.

I also think that my pride hurts at the same time, bcuz i didnt mess around at all like she did. It kinda made me feel somewhat inadequate in comparison to her. I also felt that bcuz i wasnt a stud and that I was a very shy person that I had failed myself somehow. She told me that for her, all the things she did, she isnt proud off, and that she didnt see it as an accomplishment. I wanted to Dj not to get ***** but to make notches in my belt, getting ***** wasnt sweet, or in my case hooking up and making out but rather the fact that i know that LOOK i did it too, and that I can do it whenever i want to makes me cool but in reality i never cud, so my belt was very notchless lol. She tried to explain to me that hooking up doesnt make u cool, and that having sex with many ppl doesnt mean anything, it realli doesnt other than it just makes u feel better about urself for a while and helps ur ego. One thing is for sure though, that I wont ever have a chance to experiment and build my confidence up, bcuz i never did anything. I think if I had been around and then met her t wud have been diffrent. But it is still very hard telling myself that its okay that u didnt mess with and have sex with 10,000 women. Lol she was my first one and i fall in love with her. If i didnt have such a god damn big ego, i wudnt be feeling demasculated right now. I mean I can REALLY see myself with her, she loves me almost like my parents do, its crazy, that her love is so real, no one has ever loved me like that, I know that there very few girls like her, her love she tells me is unconditional. But I still feel like I shud have been a man ***** before I decided to love someone, but for some reason I cant help but love her either and I cant let go of something of sooo good. I just wish i cud bury my ego, and try to forget her past at the same time.

Last edited:

CONDE FRANCO

Don Juan
Reaction score
for god's sake you are only 18, your real sexual life starts at 22 at that time you will be irresistible if you leave your so called "special girlfriend" and start messing around like she did. pleaseee man you sound like the girl "i will forget about her past bla bla" grow some balls kid, fuack around and marry a decent girl like me hahaha. once I fell in love it was my first girl, and I loved her, but I dumped her because she had slept with another guy, later on, I made it a habit to dump bioches every three months. she only slept with one guy, and your biatch has slept with 6 and she is not even 18. wow this girl was 22 when she lost it, or so she told me. shame on youyuuuuu

Black_Italian

Banned
Reaction score
Don’t listen to this guy if you find a girl you like stay with her. You like her whys it matter what ****heads like him think. He’s going to marry a virgin great for him but in 10 years his girl will start wondering "mmmm what would it be like to sleep with another guy maybe my husband isn’t good at sex" then she will cheat on him and all his theories will go out the window. This guy sounds insecure I could say with 100% certainty that his gf will end up cheating. Stay with you gf if you like her.

Forget what this illiterate fu*k has to say.

Ninja out

CONDE FRANCO

Don Juan
Reaction score
HAHAHA you want me to kick your arse again? look mr secure stronzo, if my virgin girl cheats on me in a future I will dump her because she will not be the innocent gal I fell in love with. she will be another biatch just like the men you date. I know your life pvssy, when your mom was a young biatch she gave her body for free in the ports of sicily to all the drunken fishermen and sailors, and one day your virgin 30 year old dad, met your slutty 19 year mom, and fell in love. so they got married, but your hoggy mom was pregnant of a black sailor from some country in north africa (hence your name har har har). your nerdy dad decided to start a new life in australia and they moved to the big continent. your dad was very proud becasue he would be a father, not the biological father but he didn't care, because he was an open minded italian. you were born, and dissapoinment struck the new parents. your mom wanted a girl so she could teach her the art of a dirty courtesan. your dad seen you mom in great depression decided to raise you as a woman. they dressed you as a beautiful girl, and bought you barbies, but the best thing that happended to your young happy life was that when you were 15, they give you a saint bernard, so you could play with him (and what a games you play you dirty rat). one day your parents cried of happiness seen her "daughter" was impalled by the saint bernard really hard and how you little biatch was moanign with gusto. they knew you have become in big biatch just like your mummy.

now you have been discovered my transvesti friend, you post in this forums saying your are the big shiat. but you only are a little wuss disguised in woman's custom.

now hoe go to the grand sicily to get your arse fock as your mama did 20 years ago. and let me convert this disoriented young man.

mazerati

Reaction score
lol i dumped a girl because she told me i was 13th :(. even though i liked her a lot i was completly disgusted, i mean i ve been around block on many occasions and i consider my self a slut but dont know i just felt completly turned off by what she told me.

just my two cents !

peace