"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

I know this sound stupid but..

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
522
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
WA State
I know this sounds stupid becuase i probably just dont want to accept the truth.

Anyone im taking drivers ed. and there is this girl that i met and shes nice and everything and before i could ask her on a date she got back together with her ex. So i asked her to the movies anyway with some friends and she said sure her bf cant tell her what to do. Anyway im pretty much a loser and shes a popular babe but she doesnt know im a loser yet i guess unless she reads this lol. Anyway So i guess she cannot go to the movies this weekend but she said to call her any other time during the summer and we can go to the movies for sure.. so do i have a chance in hell with her. I know some of her friends so.. anyway?

Also this kid at drivers ed who is my friend keeps following me when i try to talk to her alone he wont go away i asked him to btu he doesnt want me to move in on her lol.. And When he was walking towards us i said i bet he will be jelous she said so you want me to rub your leg lol.. Anyway do i have a chance..? i have her number and stuff if anything i guess il be her friend ... maybe somday more ..lol?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
858
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Firstly, your not a loser and her the "popular" babe. Do I detect pedestal? :rolleyes:

Secondly, she has a boyfriend. Need I say more? She's probably trying to get you to pay for stuff like an AFC for all I know...

Thirdly, you know her friends? WOW! Do they have boyfriends? GO ASK THEM OUT INSTEAD!

Forthly, uhhh... stop overanalysing and RTFB. I mean, who cares if some guy follows you around? Maybe he has to hots for you... :eek:

Oh yeah, you probably have no chance.

Thank you have a nice day! :cool:
 

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
522
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
WA State
ew

i dont think so thats f**** sick.. ANyway she ignored me today so **** her..
 
Joined
Apr 18, 2003
Messages
896
Reaction score
0
Location
Fayetteville, Arkansas
dude she ditched you on your first try on going to the movies with her. I'm my opinion, if she refuses or cancels at the last minute or any time after she accepted to spend time with you THE FIRST TIME AROUND. Don't ask again at a later date like she told you to do. FUK THAT! If the chick refuses or cancels the first date, it's the last time I'll be asking or taking her out on a date. Why waste your damn time, when she's probably going to do it again. And also, what is it that you want from this girl? Do you just want to be friends or more than that? If it's more than friends, then buddy you are wasting your ****ing time once more since she is already TAKEN! There is no hope! Forget her! Move on!

So what if she's popular? She's just a ****ing girl, and nothing more! She isn't some queen or anyone important. And I agree, You are a loser! Why? Because you say you are........And until you quit putting women on ****ing pedestals eg; OHH SHE SO SEXY, OHH SHE'S SO POPULAR I'LL NEVER HAVE A CHANCE! bullsh1t!!!! Grab your nuts, change your ****ing attitude about being a loser... and get a ****ing life bro! If you can't change that "I'm a loser" into something positive, than you are just a damn punk! The way you percieve yourself is how others will see you, and therefore your downfall in any situation will be emminent.

I'm not trying to be mean to you or anything, but it just irritates me when I see people putting themselves down, or degrading themselves over another person who eats, ****s, sleeps, commits errors, and dies! Change that attitude and go for her friends instead unless they're taken too.......
 

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 14, 2003
Messages
452
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
where i wanna get
whew calm down, hahahah


yeah, everythings true though.

EVOLVE man
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

runna4

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 8, 2003
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
yep my driver's ed class about a year ago was loaded with babes. omg..

I was a dumb@ss and only went for 1. Anyways, got the whole number thing, then she came up with lame excuses, although she did seem to enjoy having convos with me quite often on the phone, but I was obsessed somewhat with her and didn't go for any other chicks! Wasn't until the school was over that I just forgot about her. gawdddd... one girl other even approached me, and I just wanted the same one though, so I lost some good opportunities.

Oh yeah, if there's no more hotties in your class, just wait until you start driving hours. I met a hot@ss babe there - omg, now that I think about it. It just sucks how I wasn't able to legally drive at the time (still in school) so setting up a date and sh*t was awkward, for me. But you can always get their number and do something later!
 

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
522
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
WA State
yeah

yeah the girls friends are taken.. ah.. i know what you mean.. im trying diesils cut plan but my own plan i tihnk will work better then i will look better too haha
 

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
522
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
WA State
oh yeah and

Oh yeah and i do want to be more then friends but i would settle for friends that way maybe i have a chance later
 
Joined
Apr 18, 2003
Messages
896
Reaction score
0
Location
Fayetteville, Arkansas
i wouldn't count on it dude......

MOVE ON!!!!!!!
 

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
522
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
WA State
what

well schools out and i dont know any other good looking girls so wtf am i supposed to move onto lol... anyway move on even from trying to be friends??:confused:
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

FBGangsta

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 11, 2003
Messages
119
Reaction score
0
Dude, do you want a chance with this chick or not?

If your answer is yes, then don't settle for friends. As Ded skin said, MOVE THE **** ON! If she becomes available, then you can try to make a move on her, but if you become friends for now, well, good luck getting out of frienship land.

"School's out! I can't find anymore girls!" What a lame excuse, while school may be the best place to get girls, its not the only place. Go to the mall, go online, go to festivals, and try to find a girl. Did I say try? i mean, do find a girl , there are lots of them. Don't have the balls to talk to them? So ******* what!? Just say hi and go from there, don't think about anthing else.
 

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
522
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
WA State
ok

allright thanks..... i hate going to the mall i cannot drivve until drivers ed is over next month and im not going with my parents!! lol
 
Top