"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

I know this doesn’t mean anything.

Kian_boem

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2016
Messages
39
Reaction score
3
Age
31
When your old high school crush is friends with one of your friends on Facebook and your friend posts a picture of you on Facebook and your old high school crush puts a like on the picture
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
It means she has a favorable remembrance of you, i.e. doesn’t think you were a scumbag, nothing else unless proven otherwise.…
 

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
3,796
Although I wouldn't read into it, she's (rather intentional or not) provided a small open door.

Did you talk to her in school? If so, you can easily (and casually) send a friend request/message with something like "hey, I just noticed that you're also friends with ____ (insert mutual friends name) -." How've you been?

If you never exchanged conversation back then, shoot her a friend request. I'm not trying to sound overly encouraging, but look at it this way you have nothing to lose.
 

Scars

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2007
Messages
2,127
Reaction score
1,003
Age
36
Location
Phoenix
I agree with the posts above. It doesn't mean she is gonna get on her knees and suck your d!ck, but you might have a chance. Shoot your shot, what do you have to lose..
 

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 11, 2008
Messages
3,729
Reaction score
3,565
Age
41
I agree with the posts above. It doesn't mean she is gonna get on her knees and suck your d!ck, but you might have a chance. Shoot your shot, what do you have to lose..
lol is that a real profile pic bro haha.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Kian_boem

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2016
Messages
39
Reaction score
3
Age
31
I agree with the posts above. It doesn't mean she is gonna get on her knees and suck your d!ck, but you might have a chance. Shoot your shot, what do you have to lose..
lol I really can’t do anything because I heard she has a bf so yeah haha
 

7onriverI f

Banned
Joined
Jan 31, 2020
Messages
604
Reaction score
288
She thinks your good looking.

You have to do more than be good looking to get her into bed though.
 
Top