Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

i know its bros 'afore hoes but...

Tooms

Don Juan
Reaction score
alright, there's this gorgeous girl right, and i know that she has a bf (he's a pos) and so i just thought, well thats a shame. but then she shows some interest in me, some pretty good kino goin on. normally i would stop it at that, cause of her LTR, but he did steal her from a close friend of mine, and he is one of those kids who deserves life in a landfill...so my question is, should i go for her?

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why not.

All signs point to yes. :D

Tooms

Don Juan
Reaction score
haha thx tyte eyes, all i needed was one yes, im decided

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You wouldn't want a guy trying to steal your girl away from you would you? Even though the guy's probably a total douch and doesn't deserve anything close to her, you have to let it go. You'll figure out as you get older that girls are weird.

I've seen soo many guys undeserving of their gf's it makes me sick. But if you want to go for it, just try and make her realize that her relationship with him is going nowhere and that you have a lot more to offer than he does. I wouldn't necessarily try to break them up though. Like I said, you wouldn't want someone else to do that to you..It's up to you though.

Tooms

Don Juan
Reaction score
yea, thats my concern, and she talks to me bout some personal stuff, (no im not an emotional tampon) and she mentioned that when she tells him 'i love you' that she doesnt mean it, and the only reason she does is cause he did first..hehe, and see he broke her up from her previous bf, who's a cool guy, i feel like if cause of my actions they break up then ill feel kinda bad, but if she's happier w/o him, and he really does deserve somethin to unexpectidly grab him by the balls and toss him...yea im sorta torn, maybe ill let her make the decision, less work for me

strong like bull

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
imo bros before hos is very important. but, again imo, a key part is that is for the guy to be your BRO. a buddy. a close friend. a brother. not some random shmuck off the streets. you know? is this guy REALLY your bro, or just some dude?

imo the line should be drawn at marriage. getting involved with a married woman will put a hell of a lot of heat on your ass. the last thing you want is some hell-bent, middle-aged husband kicking your door down and aiming a shotgun at your dome, 'cause he found out you were boning his wife. if she has a ring, their relationship (in general, should be) important enough for you to stay away.

that being said, realize that a vast majority of the women you'll meet will have boyfriends. whether theyre in a long-term relationship, or just keeping some poor afc sap around for fun, theyll be in a relationship. a lot of women would rather have an... armpiece boyfriend; even if he his a chump, hes someone to buy them things, and show off to their girlfriends. they have this silly little idea in their head, that if they dont have a bf to show off, theyre losers. theyre less than whole. theyd rather keep ANYONE around, than be alone.

but tell me now - if you're the man, are you going to let some OTHER guy ruin it for you? keep in mind - when a DON JUAN comes along, its a special opportunity for a girl. YOU are doing HER the favor of taking her on the thrilling ride of seduction. youre going to tell her things never told, show her things never seen, and **** her like shes been dreaming of being ****ed.

so, as i said, are you going to let some dork stand in your way?

SLB

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
not to be an *******, but disregard every other reply...

The girls an obvious monkey, possible attention wh0re.

She will go from boyfriend to boyfriend and when/if she gets married she'll cheat on him because she got bored.

bang her if u want, it is justified if u want to, but nothing more, dont let her trick u like she tricked your friend and this new retard.

if you wanna talk to me more about other issues

aim: yogurttastesgo0d

the 0 is a zero